F/S Noddie's Turbo K11 Micra

Well, I have finally decided to sell up. Iv realised that it was more the project that i enjoyed than having the car at the end, so now its finished its time for a new project :D

I have put thousands into this car and countless amounts of time.

The car has 11months tax and MOT
1 advisory on the mot was a front break imbalance but i would recommend bigger breaks anyway to be honest.

The full story and some pictures are in my blog http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/noddies-k11.25060/ but I will get some more pictures up once iv given her a clean :D

The car is completely done, it just needs mapping. Its easily capable of 140BHP once mapped.

Here is a spec list i drew up last night, im bound to have missed some little bits but its mostly there:

Engine
  • Standard cg13de (done 85k)
  • Standard 5 speed box (done 65k)
  • Newly rebuilt T2 turbo with 6psi actuator (covered around 1000miles since rebuild)- I have a receipt somewhere for £350 odd
  • Stainless oil feed and return pipe
  • Stainless top mount turbo manifold with T2/T25 turbo flange.
  • Custom down pipe which retains original Cat placement for easy MOT passes
  • Peter Lloyd rally exhaust system with optional sr20 cat or decat pipe where the little silencer was (I still have the silencer if you want to get it put back in)
  • Custom inlet manifold with top feed injector rail (with 350cc injectors)
  • Bosch racing fuel pump capable of over 350bhp
  • Front mount intercooler with boost pipes
  • Saab dump valve
  • S13 MAF (with new plug to connect to loom)
  • samco blue silicone vacuum pipes
  • Helix 3 paddle fast road/racing clutch
  • Lightened flywheel (forgot how much i took off but its about 5kg now)
  • Short shifter
  • Greddy boost gauge (not a cheap one!)
  • Oil temp gauge (cheap one!)
  • K&N filter
Suspension
  • Corsa B coil overs on font and uprated rear shocks, cut rear springs. The ride is very firm but handling is fantastic.
  • Stainless adjustable panhard rod
Bodywork
  • Super S front and rear bumpers with fog lights and toe eye cover, the front bumper has been opened up to allow more air to the intercooler.
  • De bump stripped
  • Aerocatch bonnet pins
  • Horizontal rear wiper
  • Very rare JDM rear lights
  • Brand new crossmember and rear inner/outer sills welded
  • Alloy wheels (could do with a refurb)
  • Various colour coding including a rather dodgy boot handle. I do have a spare black one which you are welcome to paint:)
  • Universal rear fog light (detachable) for MOT time
  • Some small rust spots on roof and around boot lid
  • Stripped rear
Other
  • Rare JDM dash mounted cup holder/storage box
  • Lower DIN slot so gauges can be mounted where radio is normaly
  • Batter relocated to the boot with proper 0aug cable
  • SR dials with rev counter
  • Alpine head unit with Fusion component speakers (really good sound but not overly loud), I do also have a rear parcel shelf with speakers but its not fitted due to being stripped.
I am looking for £1500 for the whole car, thats nowhere near what i have spent but i always knew i wouldnt get my money back at the end.
Viewing very welcome, im located in Brighton.
Any questions please ask, either in this thread, via PM or on 07538085237
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I also have a tech edgewideband sensor and 3E1 controller capable of data logging link: http://wbo2.com/3a1/default.htm It cost me over £320. looking for £200 posted. To be honest, im in no hurry to sell it as it can always go on my next car:)

And I also have a Hawk c12 standalone ECU. capable of replacing the stock ecu and allowing mapping. i have made a loom to fit the dizzy type cg engine. Comes with everything needed, custom trigger wheel and sensor, map sensor, ATS. The loom needs wrapping but I have had the car running on the ecu, just no facilities to do the mapping. Its not as advanced as the new omex or maybe even Nistune but it will work and is very cheap. Looking for £150 posted

OP
OP
Noddie
imag0251-small-jpg.20432