South East: NeX's South East Meet 28th June - Brighton Marina

We all ended up at McDonalds last time but Pizza Hut sounds cool. Will probably have to book it in advance this time. 12 at the car park sounds fine, maybe a little earlier for 12 o clock lunch?

brighton meet

hi i would love to attend the meet are the faces that attend friendly as i am new to the owners club. and i know my way down there so i can get there pretty easily ill spend all day during the week cleaning my car so i can make a good impression i bet its a good sight to see all micra owners together

SEE YOU SOON

DAN.(Y)

hi i would love to attend the meet are the faces that attend friendly as i am new to the owners club. and i know my way down there so i can get there pretty easily ill spend all day during the week cleaning my car so i can make a good impression i bet its a good sight to see all micra owners together

SEE YOU SOON

DAN.(Y)
There aren't many clubs out there friendlier than us, I think the Brighton meet is where a lot of new members have their first MSC meet and they always enjoy it! :)

so i think i got the list right?

1. Nex (obv)
2. James
3. Retepetsir
4. Craig
5. toney
6. nexussteve
7. Arnold
8. noddie
9. guyh08
10. wgc daz(me)
11. pap29
12. carl91
13. danny1.0L

feel free to add yourself or people to your name (like the missus)
make it easyier to get numbers sorted. :)

cant wait

so i think i got the list right?

1. Nex (obv)
2. James
3. Retepetsir
4. Craig
5. toney
6. nexussteve
7. Arnold
8. noddie
9. guyh08
10. wgc daz(me)
11. pap29
12. carl91
13. danny1.0L
14. Micrafish

You missed out me! :down:
I'm not missing this for the world!

brighton meet

hey guys will i be approached when i arrive a few people have said i have a good number plate N295 TOP i understand we are meeting in the marina car park at twelve does anyone live near bexley kent that wants to meet and we roll in together email me at [email protected] with details

c u on the 27th im looking 4ward to it

dan(Y)

Nope, missed me, James and MadOne out Daz

No worries, here have an amended list :)

1. Nex
2. James
3. Retepetsir
4. Craig
5. toney
6. nexussteve
7. Arnold
8. noddie
9. guyh08
10. wgc daz
11. pap29
12. carl91
13. danny1.0L
14. Micrafish
15. James (Skyline)
16. MadOne (hopefully)

And it's on the 28th Danny, make sure you don't show up on the 27th!

1. Nex
2. James
3. Retepetsir
4. Craig
5. toney
6. nexussteve
7. Arnold
8. noddie
9. guyh08
10. wgc daz
11. pap29
12. carl91
13. danny1.0L
14. Micrafish
15. James (Skyline)
16. MadOne (hopefully)
17. Joe.Powell (^^ hopefully)

nice turnout then ..looking forward to my first meet :) anyone near hertfordshire wanna meet and go down together?

looks like a good turnout, i have put the details in the first post :D

There is a prezzo there aswell and they are doing 2 for 1 on main meals. they only problem is that it is for groups of up to 4, but maybe we could get round that by printing off lots of vouchers? or sitting on separate tables (which is a bit crap). just a thought guys.
really looking forward to this, what a send off eh Nex?

so were Agreed on an MSC Meal!
we need a vote on which restuarant will be best choice?

nex could you change the thread name to the 28th to stop confusion?

cant wait to c everyone again

what do people think of bring and buy?

about the restaurant

Im easy like sunday morning man i eat anything thats edible basically im saying that im not fussy and dont care where we go(y)

woop what an awesome meet this will be :D thanks everyone,

i have tried to change the title but its not playing ball at the moment, any help mods?

i don't mind where we eat tho ;)

i love the idea of a bring and buy cos i need to make some serious cash for my trip lol

wicked so shall we book say pizza hut in advance or when we get there at 12 run down with a number of people and see when they can do us?

go on nex start a bring and buy thread you know you want to lol

p.s. i need a set of good k11 calipers :D

any help mods?

Done

If it's 12 on a sunday, i think Mcdonalds will be more tempting than a massive meal! (i'm out on an all dayer the day before!) Are we gonna do bowling or anything? that'l need booking up too

Hey guys ill be up for bowling and will we be meeting on a specific level of the car park its gonna be the nuts i tell u what an experiance for my first meet c u 28th dan(y)

tell me bout it how do we stop cars parking in the spaces that we need but then agin the way people are so lazy nowdays they all go for the lower levels and wot sort of time do these meets end on average

Got the day off :D

1. Nex
2. James
3. Retepetsir
4. Craig
5. toney
6. nexussteve
7. Arnold
8. noddie
9. guyh08 (hopefully)
10. wgc daz
11. pap29
12. carl91
13. danny1.0L
14. Micrafish
15. James (Skyline)
16. MadOne (hopefully)
17. Joe.Powell (^^ hopefully)
18. wgc ross
19. moddedmicra

yeah tell me bout it its gonna be the dogs i tell u especially with twenty of us together dan an iconic place like brighton marina c u all sunday cant wait danny1.0l (dan)

I would love to come but micra is in bad state at moment waiting re modification and respray next month but if your meeting again I will try to get there …

I would love to come but micra is in bad state at moment waiting re modification and respray next month but if your meeting again I will try to get there …

Yeah just come anyway!!

Top floor of the multi story people.

yes alan im looking 4ward to see your glanza in the flesh im gettin to eds as near to 11.30 as poss so its all good see you there dan

i may pop along too, but not sure whether it will be Bike or Mr2 choices choices. Rimmer i expect to be told about these things. as a memebr of this club for god knows how long i expect to be infomrmed!! ;) plus i can bore people with my k10 sotries again! yay! :p

Back