NeX's North East Meet, 17th June

right then guys we need a time we are meeting for and where is nex meeting us is he going to yours kenny and also who is defo coming so we know to wait for you

drop me a txt or please reply to this 07872315921

1.ken (jim) confirmed
2.ken (kennyrobo)
3.broony
4.elle (depends on if she can get away)
5.hugh (depending on work)
6.monster
7.solarice
8.spudders (if not at work)

think i can safley add the kyoflyer to this list (brother in law) and its another micra lol

1.ken (jim) confirmed
2.ken (kennyrobo)
3.broony
6.monster
7.solarice
9.kyoflflyer
10.sr-steve

any more

1.ken (jim) confirmed
2.ken (kennyrobo)
3.broony
6.monster
7.solarice
9.kyoflflyer
10.sr-steve
11.kennyrobo wife

any more looks to be a good turn out

1.ken (jim) confirmed
2.ken (kennyrobo)
3.broony
4.elle confirmed
6.monster
7.solarice
9.kyoflflyer
10.sr-steve
11.kennyrobo wife

Got the afternoon off so will be there on time. What ever time that is lol. What time we meeting and where again?

so far its south shields dunes bowling car park will get the post code for you guys we can have a pre meet then a cruise down if people prefer we usualy meet at the storry book car park in boldon if that is easier for people

1.ken (jim) confirmed
2.ken (kennyrobo)
3.broony
4.elle confirmed
6.monster
7.solarice
9.kyoflflyer
10.sr-steve
11.kennyrobo wife
12.fanzolaSR and hi andy mate i kind of know you off ne-c

its a pre meet for people to travel down down to south shields mate its just a empty car park really out of the way but not big enough to prat about either so no funny business

ok where we going to meet then dunes car park say and for what time as i will meet the peeps that dont know their way at boldon then convoy down

wow you notheners don't do things by halfs do you :D put my name down on the list too lol

oh dear thats a shame like i am looking forward to this

any more peeps ???????????

1.ken (jim) confirmed
2.ken (kennyrobo)
3.broony
4.elle confirmed
6.monster
7.solarice
9.kyoflflyer
10.sr-steve
11.kennyrobo wife
12.fanzolaSR
13.Nex

sorry to sound stupid but ive read through the entire post and cannot figure out exactly where or when this is? is it still on the 17th or now 16th and where? (as i would like to go)

cheers everyone

Steve

its on the 17th mate in south shields starting after half 4 as people have to pick kids up from school

but their is a seperate meet happening for any one wanting to convoy down fromboldon if they dont know their way

so we have all these attending so far
1.ken (jim) confirmed
2.ken (kennyrobo)
3.broony
4.elle confirmed
5.Hugh (depending on work)
6.monster
7.solarice
9.kyoflflyer
10.sr-steve
11.kennyrobo wife
12.fanzolaSR
13.Nex

and convoying from boldon are
1.kenny (me )
2.elle
3.Hugh (depending on work)
who else wants to convoy down add your name

NE33 2LD‎ is the postcode for Dunes car park. I might be able to make it, anyone else coming from Leeds area?
What are we doing, bowling or just bowling about :)

hey guys, can i get the post code and time and place and all that and i will put it in the first post :) gonna be a good one :D

1.ken (jim) confirmed
2.ken (kennyrobo)
3.broony
4.elle confirmed
5.Hugh (depending on work)
6.monster
7.solarice
9.kyoflflyer
10.sr-steve
11.kennyrobo wife
12.fanzolaSR
13.Nex
14.carl91

and convoying from boldon are
1.kenny (me )
2.elle
3.Hugh (depending on work)
who else wants to convoy down add your name

hey ken?

half 4 is a little late i think as i will set off early in the morning, maybe i can drop by yours first and we can convoy or something?

lol which ken lol

yea sure mate im off all day from work and was just gona wash my car down etc make her look nice at my mams house then just chill in mine till we go there if you like

BUT mind my place is a mess mate as im busy redecorating

lol which ken lol

yea sure mate im off all day from work and was just gona wash my car down etc make her look nice at my mams house then just chill in mine till we go there if you like

BUT mind my place is a mess mate as im busy redecorating

lol i was thinking of the robo kenny as i am crashing at his place :) but thats cool :D

you can come anytime here to mate to drop off your stuff ect shower whatever god i hate using that saying whatever!

awesome, i am pretty sure i still have your number so i will call you on the day and let you know my ETA

oh well still my offer stands mate

no probs stevie will drop you my mobile so i can make sure on the day that you are defo coming

Back