NeX's Glasgow Meet 18th June

Dunno man, , hopefully nuthin, get ur ass there! haaaa., need 2 get the old AA's on charge for the camera! lol.

Dunno man, , hopefully nuthin, get ur ass there! haaaa., need 2 get the old AA's on charge for the camera! lol.

lil im at my cousins wedding tomorro so im gonni try and sneek out for a bit :laugh: so thats why the hopefully
anyhows where were u at ek anyhows ehhh :p

There is a few of us coming through from dundee im coming in stanis car so there will be him, mikey in his black one another mikey in his red one and i think glen is meetin us there also

Some one get nex's number from joe ( moddedmicra ) ive got no cash on my phone to ask lol, mullet you want to give me a shout tomorow and lemme know whats happenin cos im on a tight budget and dont wanna come up if no ones gonna be there lol :S

u no bringin the valver fuzzy??? ma mate shortys who has to come in ma car, his k11'z off the road tha now, he used to have a valver, hed talk away to ya. lol.

should be a good meet anyway! :D im away to wash it! haaa.

doubt ill beable to make this one but if we have one in the future ill be there
shame im gonni miss the cab as well :(

na mate the valver is getting a rebuild just now :D will be back on the road at some point fo. thts fine does he know much about them?

im jst goin 2 get ready. 07864301832 sum one txt me and let me know where yous are when ever you get there! catch yees!!!

i had a great time, thanks guys, it was awesome to see what you have all done to your cars, you have some nice ideas going ;)

Back