Brighton Marina - 26th April 2008

phew! at last, buckets and harnesses are in:D
does anyone know where everyone will be? outside bowling? on top of the big carpark (i saw a pic of last meet and all the cars were there)?

hi all can someone ring or text me the post code for the place we are meeting and if anyone is covoying along my route from maldon essex let me no and i will join the convoy lol if not see every one tomorrow

my number is 07874399677 hope to hear from some one

oh and i can check for replys on the p.c untill sunday so phone me lol

cheers rob

just to warn people the main road in to Brighton (if good weather) can take 45mins to get to the sea front due to traffic

When you sweep down from the main road into the marina and go through the second set of lights, you'll have 2 lanes to use. Stay in the right-hand lane and it'll lead you straight onto the top level of the carpark. I'm always a bit weary of leaving my car there tbh....but we'll see on the day!

Weather looks good for tomorrow peeps (then hard rain on Sunday!).

~15C and sunny :)

That was Paul's old car. see you guys later! M23 services @ 11:15, If your not there by 11:30, We're off!

Well we've been off to a flying start!!!

We had a blow out on the M26, James didn't have the right size socket so had to call out the AA.

We're on our way now though, going to miss the bowling though. DOH

What a Great turn out!!!

14 Micras, and an almera! I'd like to thank everyone for turning up and making it a good meet.

AWESOME :D

Had a great day. Nice to meet loads of new faces and what a great turnout. A bummer loads of you were late and missed the bowling, I hope that didn't spoil it for you too much, but the weather was great, and the biggest south meet to date.

Took loads and loads of photos, which i'l get online in a bit!

Hope everyone got back ok

I have 281 pictures to go through lol. They should be online sometime this evening!

Just got back. Popped to Asda with Craig for some food/drink and sat on the beach for a bit. The weather was lovely! Good turnout too :)

I'm sunburnt though, balls :wasntme:

yer i feel really hot and my face is all red
was good to meet you all
we will have to have a end of summer meet
i have to try and fix my lock now
hope every body got home ok

Know how you feel Pete, Think I got sun burn from sitting on the side of the M26!

Well I was happy to report our journey home was more succesful that our journey there!!! There should be loads and loads of pictures!!

Twas a good meet :D
I got a pic of the 206 Look above my tax disc :D

Attachments

• 206 HAHA.jpg
    206 HAHA.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 307
the weather could not have been better i really enjoyed the meet hope ing to see some of you at santa pod aswell . im not bothered i missed the bolling i still had a great day except 4 traffic lol got home ok and went pub just got home lol

Great day, got to see the sea and got burnt too :)

I still need to take you for a spin Pete...

It rocked hard! I'm afraid I'm halfway through my weekend marking so my pictures aren't going to be up till midway through this week! They will be there though, keep an eye out :grinning: It was such an ace day. My shoulders are sunburned too, so I'm another one!!!

Aye. Loving the two, yes TWO driving photos of me *lol*

You forget the ones we snapped of you as well lol :p

Was an awesome day and lots of pics taken. Got a few of mine up on Facebook now. Me and Gus were laughing at the video James took where you can hear the music getting louder as he approaches my car and then it slowly fades out as he walks away, then the same thing happens again :wasntme:

Back