NeX's North East Meet, 17th June

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hey all, i am gonna be in the North East on the 17th of June, as i am touring the UK before i move to Sweden, i would love to meet up with some of you guys before i go,

I will be going to JAE too so if you cant make it you better get to JAE lol

thanks!

post code NE33 2LD its on the 17th in south shields starting after half 4

right then you horrible north easties i want you all out in force for a going away party for nex dont make me hunt you lot down

come on guys where will be best for nex as well some where like ferrybridge again maybe

right then you horrible north easties i want you all out in force for a going away party for nex dont make me hunt you lot down

come on guys where will be best for nex as well some where like ferrybridge again maybe

legend!

i want to meet up with Ken really up in Newcastle, but maybe i can meet you guys then go on up to him

he is from durham mate and im sure he wont mind traveling to meet ya either but i will contact all the north easties and sort it out mate

he is from durham mate and im sure he wont mind traveling to meet ya either but i will contact all the north easties and sort it out mate

thats the one, i have his address here somewhere, i have been up that way a few times :D its great cos the Northen accent sounds so scarey but you lot are the safest bunch ever! come down south and meet some real ass holes lol, you never see it coming cos they all have posh accents lol

haha its all gravy up our way apart from the scum bags that is i look forward to the meet mate and err get some sleep its bloody late

haha its all gravy up our way apart from the scum bags that is i look forward to the meet mate and err get some sleep its bloody late

lol, mate there is scum everywhere, kinda why i want to move, 80% of Sweden is covered by forest, and its a big place, so if you want to TWOC someones car you have to find it first lol

Well I'd certainly be up for a meeting up as long as I can afford it by then lol. How about Teeside park or Washington Galleries like we usually do.

Where abouts in Sweden will you be? I have lots of friends in Stockholm. Was just over there in April for my friends son Dylan's Christening.

lol, mate there is scum everywhere, kinda why i want to move, 80% of Sweden is covered by forest, and its a big place, so if you want to TWOC someones car you have to find it first lol

I know what you mean, I can't remember excatly where my mates summer house is but its really out in the middle of nowhere. Its an hours drive to the nearest shop lol. Plus there is more people in London alone than there is in the whole of Sweden.

Well I'd certainly be up for a meeting up as long as I can afford it by then lol. How about Teeside park or Washington Galleries like we usually do.

Where abouts in Sweden will you be? I have lots of friends in Stockholm. Was just over there in April for my friends son Dylan's Christening.

I know what you mean, I can't remember excatly where my mates summer house is but its really out in the middle of nowhere. Its an hours drive to the nearest shop lol. Plus there is more people in London alone than there is in the whole of Sweden.

thats very cool :D i will be on the other side over in Gothenburg, so not to far from home, but i will have to visit Stockholm at some point.

lol yea, its a mile walk from my GF house before you see any sign of life, there seems to be more moose than people lol

but that is the great thing, i am not a massive people fan, UK is FAR to crowded and you get some really unpleasent people because of it

im in 17th is wednesday my day off was going to suggest southshields so our lass would go as well in her newly built micra as she likes the coast but if its the galleries then so be it im still in..... will be press ganging broony into going as well

im in 17th is wednesday my day off was going to suggest southshields so our lass would go as well in her newly built micra as she likes the coast but if its the galleries then so be it im still in..... will be press ganging broony into going as well

sounds spot on mate,

i don't know the area so if you guys come up with something put up a post code and i'm there :D

well guys where is best the gallaries bowling is so expensive the bowling in sunderland is alot cheeper and there is a mac donalds right beside it or we can be big kids and go to south shields go in to the pleasure beach that is there and even play mini golf

well guys where is best the gallaries bowling is so expensive the bowling in sunderland is alot cheeper and there is a mac donalds right beside it or we can be big kids and go to south shields go in to the pleasure beach that is there and even play mini golf

woah mini golf! lol

south shields our lass loves it and it would mean another micra lol. plus plus Jim lets vote on nex getting a tattoo off me as a going away pressie msc logo looks good mate....lol

ha ha yea for defo so shields at what time and i cant believe out of all of the people that are on here from the north east only 3 of us have replyed

well im off that day so it dont matter to me or at least i thought i was as they are changing my days off so i will have to sort it out ..........god i hate the post office.

Unless i put a complaint in at work i wont be off the 17th it will be the 16th as they have changed the rota so tommorow i will get it sorted ...........

Unless i put a complaint in at work i wont be off the 17th it will be the 16th as they have changed the rota so tommorow i will get it sorted ...........

oooh harsh mate you have to get that off, its all set for that date!

They have just done a re pick of duties in our office (long drawn out crap affair) and I was on holiday last week when they rang me, now ive been there 20+ years so I just said has there been any change to my duty and they said no so I just re picked it. It wasnt until I went to work this morning I find out they have changed my start time to 9.15 mon-fri and sat 7.30 so we are now working over 5 days instead of 4 1/2 which means every six weeks i get a saturday off not that i want it, up shot of that is because of this my day off in june of meet is the 16th and not 17th as i thought, If I cant sort it then I will still go to south shields only I wont get there until 7pm as I dont finnish work until 6pm it wont stop you staying over night mate that is still on the only thing it stops is me been at meet for a short while as opposed to maybe a afternoon or so....

They have just done a re pick of duties in our office (long drawn out crap affair) and I was on holiday last week when they rang me, now ive been there 20+ years so I just said has there been any change to my duty and they said no so I just re picked it. It wasnt until I went to work this morning I find out they have changed my start time to 9.15 mon-fri and sat 7.30 so we are now working over 5 days instead of 4 1/2 which means every six weeks i get a saturday off not that i want it, up shot of that is because of this my day off in june of meet is the 16th and not 17th as i thought, If I cant sort it then I will still go to south shields only I wont get there until 7pm as I dont finnish work until 6pm it wont stop you staying over night mate that is still on the only thing it stops is me been at meet for a short while as opposed to maybe a afternoon or so....

thats harsh mate, have a go at them because they shouldn't be able to just do that without warning... i hope you can get the day off!

nice one kenny

let me know closer to the date hugh

and monster you are more than welcome to come th more the merrier

right guys we have the dats we need a time now

not sure if i can make a wednesday as i might be working il just check my roater ......

im on nights so il be in bed all day :( what time is the meet?!:suspect:(Y)

if your all about later il pop over b4 work for a pint of coke :)

yea sorry its on a week day but the problem was all down to flights... busy time of year it seems.

but its sounding good :D really looking forward to this!

no we dont wana go where all the boy racers go we just want a nice peaceful night with nex to say good bye oh and nex i have the day off work so me and broony can be with you all day any idea what time you will be making it up here

also can we make a list so we know who to wait for
1.ken (jim)
2.ken (kennyrobo)
3.broony
4.elle (depends on if she can get away)
5.hugh (depending on work)
6.monster
7.solarice
8.spudders (if not at work)

what is the best time for everyone then so far its looking for after 6 but if any one wants to do anything before the meet drop me a txt i will just be washing my car to get it looking nice before we meet nex also where are we all going to meet up how about the dunes bowling car park unfortunatly you have to pay to park there

if off all day the 17th to but our lass has to pick up kids at 3.30 so earliest i can make it is about 4.15, and where is the dunes car park lol. I was thinking carpark at ocean park (shows) I can get another 3 micra owners there on that day as well.

its right next to the the pleasure beach mate you have the pleasure beach then the arcade and behind that is dunes bowling so we can go bowling or even just the pleasure beach

right then guys we need a time we are meeting for and where is nex meeting us is he going to yours kenny and also who is defo coming so we know to wait for you

drop me a txt or please reply to this 07872315921

1.ken (jim) confirmed
2.ken (kennyrobo)
3.broony
4.elle (depends on if she can get away)
5.hugh (depending on work)
6.monster
7.solarice
8.spudders (if not at work)

Two days away its next month jim, i think you need to speak to scotty and get the warp fixed on that micra of yours your a little ahead in time lol

I should be there, gonna see about leaving a little early or taking afternoon off so not so late. And I could be there in a surprise vehicle ha ha rather than the civic but we'll see.

Back