Brighton Marina - 26th April 2008

craig can i meet u on m25 some where or m1 whereever cuz i dnt know if i can get a sat nav yet or not

Bowling: Ollie NeX + 1 robbluek10 +1 Arnold + Ems James Pete Craig Pixieness + 1 [/QUOTE said:
im still 4 bowling +1

I live inside the M25 - if you want to get off the M1 at junction 5 and then follow me, then that's cool, or you could meet me on the 25 at some point?
Craig

If anyone is coming clockwise along the M25, they can meet me at clackett lane services on the M25, I shall be meeting Arnold and Ems en route too, and will probably be convoying with James.

I am unsure of what car I'll be in as am planning for the Micra to be getting some body work done on it before the show season, so if it does overlap with this, I may have to turn up in the Turbo.

If it's easier, we could meet up at the M23 / A23 services next to Bridges scrappy, and all drive straight down the A23 to brighton.

I reckon a 'Pre-Meet' Meet & Greet might be worthwhile so that it's not so awkward on the day and at least we'll have an idea of who to look out for. Already met pixieness but not met any of the more local lads yet which is quite surprising. Did happen to see a subtly modded K11 in Watford the other day though...

Kate, I meant sort of a week or so ahead of the meet so that we are not so alien to one another. Of course you and I have already met but the others haven't met us yet so it'd be a good way to break the ice so to speak. When we arrive in Brighton we'll at least have some idea of who we know.

More meets in the Herts area would be quite nice I think. Gotta get a few more owners for it to work though.

Well I know there's at least 4 of us but making arrangements and pulling it together for 4 cars would probably be a bit pointless. Need about 10 to make it a good meet.

Well the list of Herts people is currently at 4. Forum Names are:

Willenium
Pixieness
Maccy
Craig

Also met some lad driving a clapped out 1.0 but he seemed a bit of a tosser so I didn't bother much with him.

Well if we can get it together on a regular basis then it could be quite fun and obviously other owners who are not too far away can come and join in with whatever we do as well.

If you guys all come to the brighton meet, i'm sure some of us will return the favour by coming to a herts one :)

Just realised something quite frustrating. The 26th is a Saturday :( All this time I thought it was going to be a Sunday. Will look into having the day off work.

Just looing through my garage, I have a load of stuff I want rid of - is there any chance of getting a MSC bring and buy sale going?

Yeah that could be a good idea, I've got a few things to shift too.

What have you got Craig? I'm interested :)

Oh, hopefully the £££ has hit your account by now!

Well the list of Herts people is currently at 4. Forum Names are:

Willenium
Pixieness
Maccy
Craig

Also met some lad driving a clapped out 1.0 but he seemed a bit of a tosser so I didn't bother much with him.

Well if we can get it together on a regular basis then it could be quite fun and obviously other owners who are not too far away can come and join in with whatever we do as well.

Herts as in hertford/hoddesdon kinda area? (dont know much out of essex) If is, thats not too far for me so id be willing to meet a few people for mini meets!

And regarding the brighton meet, i think i can make it! Will try and book it off work today!

Herts as in hertford/hoddesdon kinda area? (dont know much out of essex) If is, thats not too far for me so id be willing to meet a few people for mini meets!

And regarding the brighton meet, i think i can make it! Will try and book it off work today!

Yeah Herts is quite big. Even Harlow is Herts despite being on the border of Essex. If we can get some little meets going it would be pretty cool I reckon. The Thurrock meet was a disaster but hopefully this will be more organised.

Speaking of making the Brighton meet, I've managed to book the time off so I'm coming for sure now :)

where ar people coming from? there is a service station just east of the M1/M25 junction, or meet somewhere in Watford (very handy for me :p)
craig

Depends if people are coming down the M25 or the M1 - there is a petrol station off the M25 in St. Albans, or |Tesco in Watford is pretty simple to get to from the M1.
Craig

IIRC the first services on the way are the ones at Pease Pottage near Crawley - unless people want to meet at South Mimms?

Why not just meet at Shell Chiswell? It's less than a minute from the M25 and we can all drive down together then, plus it's like not far from me haha :p

Who's actually meeting for a convoy then?

You'll have to excuse me veering around a little when I get sleepy lol :p

Do we need to be there at a certain time and at any particular place? Bear in mind there's probably no parking near the seafront, or at least not enough for a whole bunch of Micras in one group.

IIRC the first services on the way are the ones at Pease Pottage near Crawley - unless people want to meet at South Mimms?

Pease pottage is where a few of us are meeting up, so could either wait for you there or just meet you in Brighton

Back