Brighton Marina - 26th April 2008

wat is the post code of it
otherwise if i leave main route i granted to get lost some how and end up in scotland or germany

add me to the watford meet :)
i live northwood and comute to watford 3 times a week, am intrested in the pre-herts meet and the brighton meet if i can convoy down there with you guys as will be first meet of all time for me. need times and stuff.
could somone give me an idea of the total cost of the day taking everythying into acount :D?????

12 would sound better to me, but if i have to take whole day off then thats ok just need to know before hand other wise ill take half off like planned and finish at 11

I've got whole day off so anytime is ok with me but we shouldn't leave it too late really as we need just over an hour to get down there. Pap, do you work some funny hours? A half day finishing at 11 must mean you have a ridiculously early start :p

Kate, what time is good for you?

Craig, same question to you.

Dude, it's like a 2hr trip - more if people want to have a services break, we really need to be meeting up ~10ish aiming to leave at about 10:30, should get there a bit before 12 if all goes well.
What time are the locals turning up?

Ok 10 it is ;) Suppose we could always drop in at Pease Pottage on the way down for refreshments and to see if anyone else is loitering around there.

looks like im getting whole day off lol i could finish a half shift at 11 if i started few hours early. Anyway if someone could make up a brief itinerary with few address's that would be great :) anyone got an idea me cost total for the day for me?

looks like im getting whole day off lol i could finish a half shift at 11 if i started few hours early. Anyway if someone could make up a brief itinerary with few address's that would be great :) anyone got an idea me cost total for the day for me?

Shell Chiswell: AL2 3DG (Meeting about 10am)

Pease Pottage Services: RH11 9YA (Refreshments and possibly meet others)

Brighton Marina: BN2 5UF (Meeting in car park?)

Bowling at ??? Bowling Alley/Leisure Centre: Dunno :p

Rough breakdown of cost:

£20 Fuel
£10 Food & Drink (Just in case)
£5-10 Bowling (If you're doing it)

Ok 10 it is ;) Suppose we could always drop in at Pease Pottage on the way down for refreshments and to see if anyone else is loitering around there.

Brighton Marina has enough places to eat, as is only another 30-40 minutes or so away!

Check the marina website for a list, everything from McD's to Cafe Rouge.

As far as I know Nex:

Ollie Probably with James or in a Mondeo or an Orion
Ems Yellow K11
Arnold Probably in the wifes car
Sparkie K11
Courior On 2 wheels
robbluek10 Blue K10
moddedmicra
Retepetsir (Pete) 1.3 SR
NeX K11
Bolton_18 Black K11
Toney 1.6 Super S K11
James Almera
Craig ??
Pixieness K11
Willenium K11
Pap29 K11
Noddie K11

Oh I think I forgot to mention that they could only squeeze us in for one Game when I booked it up, not a massive problem though, means more time to look around the cars!

So, 1 game of bowling at what time, 1pm? :)

I'll be in my green SR with standard alloys. Might even give it a clean on Saturday now that I've handed in my dissertation!

Hopefully Ollie will confirm. Would be best to get there an hour or so before bowling as you know people are late - James :p

ok well i am planning for about 11:30? how does that sound? i know soo many people turn up late cos i am usually the first one there...

Half 11 sounds fine to me. I'm sure in the past we've met earlier than that. Will speak to Ollie as planning on meeting him and possibly others on the M23 services before going to Brighton.

Half 11 sounds fine to me. I'm sure in the past we've met earlier than that. Will speak to Ollie as planning on meeting him and possibly others on the M23 services before going to Brighton.

yep well i don't mind when we meet, just trying to sort out convoys etc ;)

Bowling starts at 1 apparently, so maybe get to the marina for 12? I suggest anyone meeting at the m23 services should get there for about 11:15.

Yep thats a good idea. Well, say get to PP services for 11 to leave at quarter past, as no doubt some people will be late!

They have an M&S there now!

If the N>London lot are meeting at 10, we're most likely gonna be at PP at 11:30-11:45 so if people can wait till then, then that's cool - otherwise see you there :D

its been pretty crazy weather here lately (brighton), real april showers happening:D its making fitting my bucket seats fun.
Sunny right now though!

Giving the car a clean today so the weather had better be good or I'll be like the Hulk lol :p

So, who shall I expect tomorrow morning at Shell Chiswell?

Giving the car a clean today so the weather had better be good or I'll be like the Hulk lol :p

So, who shall I expect tomorrow morning at Shell Chiswell?

lol how many meets have you been to? i gave up cleaning my car after the first meet, its always gets dirty by the time i get there lol

plus a nice even dirt doesn't look too bad and hides the dents lol

lol how many meets have you been to? i gave up cleaning my car after the first meet, its always gets dirty by the time i get there lol

plus a nice even dirt doesn't look too bad and hides the dents lol

Lol can't hide the dents in my car. Bloody shoppers. Every time I park up to go do some shopping, some git comes along and opens their door into it.

I've not been to any meets except the one where everyone pansied out and didn't tell me. May as well give it a good clean as it's currently plastered in mud due to a long Sussex drive on Wednesday (Hard to believe I'm back down within a matter of days).

Back