South East: Bring & Buy!!! - NeX's South East Meet 28th June - Brighton Marina

i thought i would start this off as im going on holiday soon and am only getting back intime for the meet.

Bring & Buy
this thread is for people to post up what they are bringing to the meet to allow other to gain an interest and put aside enough money if needed,
the last brighton bring and buy was very good and a great place to grad a bargain. if i remember correctly nex came last year with the front end of a micra in his boot lol :p

anyway i can start this off with a few things if anyone is interested:

hand brake cover and gaiter in white carbon effect
1.3 camshafts
FSE Power Boost Valve
Green Dash Light bulbs
red sidelights

I've got two Dell computers, think they're both Windows 2000. P4, 1.6Ghz/1.9Ghz ish. Maximum 512mb ram or less, hard drives, with Office XP. No screens. £50 each?

Set of ice skates, used once. Size 5 i think! £50

Dunno what else i've got lying around! Will update this later

I'll probably bring the old stereo and see if anyone wants to offer me a dime for it lol

Also got a couple of model cars if anyone's interested in buying one?
Bugatti EB110 in red
Porsche 911 Speedster in red
Ford Thunderbird in red with cream removable roof

i will have to put up a load of crap which i will do when i am back down south...

but i have an active bass box for a surround system, works fine with great bass
loads of patch cables, micro filters and RJ11 cables

hey guys im off on holiday now so will be back just intime for the meet
can someone 1 or 2 standard steel 13" wheel to sell cheap :D and i need a set of k11 pre-facelift calipers also for cheap.
see you then

I should be able to make this meet so I will have a couple of bits becoming available. They are:

Standard Parcel Shelf (Accommodates rear light on later pre-facelift models)
Standard Plastic Intakes x 2
Airbox (Standard or Drilled)
Wolfrace Pro Race 17" Alloys
Powerflow Stainless Tail Section

Open to offers on all of it. If anyone wants anything off this list I can bring it along on the day.

yeah mate you can have mine and the good thing is that they are original nissan lights aswell wee can swap wen u do mine for me

I have a standard white grill for a k11 who wants to give me a 20 for it on sunday im asking for that much coz its a genuine nissan part with badge on it

So, does anyone want any of my stuff?

Powerflow Stainless Rear Section £80?

Stock Parcel Shelf £3?

Stock Air Feed Pipes £2 each?

Stock Airbox (Extra hole for increased airflow) £6?

Wolfrace Pro Race 17" Alloys £120

Dezent Type-F 15" Alloys with new tyres £150

Open to negotiation on all above so try me ;)

Dezent 15" Alloys:

Picture225-2.jpg

Powerflow Rear Section:

n505985439_2735317_9441.jpg

No problem, they'll be on the car at the meet this Sunday so you can see them in person and if you decide you do really want them then I'm not a million miles away from you anyway.

Back