Tintsdone1JPG.jpg

Tintsdone2.jpg

Tintsdone3.jpg

And I deffo recommend Stuart at Protint UK in Trowbridge :D
[email protected]
http://www.protintuk.co.uk

those tints look awesome you will have to show me where you got them from

its only at trowbridge and the bloke who runs it is funny as #### :p

Those tints look spot on - need to lower tht front end some more and you'll be well away :D

Bloody hell, someones been a bust boyo, great job there M'Micra, guess I'm not the only person with Air Horns, lol. Loving the Nismo Spoiler it looks ace, might start saving my pennies. Just a pointer on the LED's in the fog lamps, Top Idea in all, but they're situated a bit close to the H3 Bulb, if worst came to worst you'll be replacing the LED's quite often if you drive fog alot, lol.

How hard was it to do the handles?

yer i know what you mean about the leds, im redoing them though further away as they're 100w driving lights and quite hot! not very hard to do the handles although i did mess it up being in a hurry lol.

On H3 there is a whole range:

12v 10w (R445)
12v 20w (R446)
12v 35w (R462)

Legal 12v 55w:

Standard (R453)
Ice Blue (R353)
Longlife (R453LL)
Arctic White (R2253)
Xenon Plus (R853) equivalent to Rally Sport 100w but legal.

Off Road Use Bulbs:

Rally Sport (R483 100w)
Rally Sport (R492 130w)

Lets Just Say I Know My Bulbs, lol. Honestly I Do.

ooh i don't think i like that, it might just be because your bumper isn't perfect but something doesn't look right with that, might be the way the bottom part of the grill is not flush with the rest of the grill...

i will have to see it in real life

mhmm, i'm putting a new front crossmember and panel on in a month so it should all be stright then.

fair enough

btw if you want to borrow a straight front bumper, and a working LED rear light until you get new ones then let me know :)

cheers mate, LED rear light has just this minute arrived so i'm just changing the wiring around now. the bumper will be okay untill we get the mounds done ;)

Broken LED Rear light :( :
BrokenLEDRearlight.jpg

New one :) Wallet £75 down :( :
ReplacedLEDRearlight.jpg

joe mate how did you get just one, as some idiot bumped me while my car was parked, scraped my bumper and broke my light, now need the right hand side one. looks smart and same as nex on the grill something doesnt look right think its the bonnet and bumper. Bonnet doesnt quite match the same depth as the grill think it needs moving back, and the bumper seems to go under the grill, but will probs look better when its all straight

joe mate how did you get just one, as some idiot bumped me while my car was parked, scraped my bumper and broke my light, now need the right hand side one.

thats a #### mate! After the work has been done too? Just email takajo and he will do one posted for $125 about £75. Shame cause i could have ordered a set and sent you one!

looks ###in loveit man! really guud wurk,!!!

one of the best micras on the site.

grill looks amazing

Cheers guys, I'm so pleased with the whole lot :D

Back