• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My Micra K11 Blog

rammy.1

Ex. Club Member
I'm new to this forum, so hello to everyone

A bit of info about my car

I have a red micra k11 on a T plate its a 1.0, i would have liked a 1.3 but i've only just passed my test and i wanted cheaper insurance for a while.

I've had the car since about august last year, it had 56000 miles ish on the clocks with fsh. I was driving it on a provisonal licence with my dad until i passed in january.

The car is pretty much standard, apart from a set of nissan 14 inch alloy wheel, minus centre caps, i think they was made by enkei for nissan, as both of the names are on the inside of the wheel,

Also i have a set of mud flaps, and a kenwood cd player.

I'm hoping in the near future, i can get hold of a set front fog lights, i also have a different spolier to put, the one that comes down the boot either side. I would like to lower it 30-40mm but i havn't really got the funds to be spending 100 pound on springs at the minute.

Also i wouldn't mind a decent set of door card speakers, i've been looking but i'm not 100% sure which ones would fit. which has put me off from buying a set.

Here are a few pictures

Photo-0008.jpg

Photo-0014.jpg

Photo-0016.jpg

Any questions feel free to ask

thats the name stamped in the back, they are for a k12, i bought them from ebay last wednesday, for 70 pound plus some crome wheel nuts.

I'm not planning on selling them but if i did my brother (superls) would have first dibs lol

Looks good mate (Y) Deffo needs lowering though, keep an eye out, you can pick up second hand springs fairly cheap.

lookin good red and black ftw

de-sticker it n yeah i agree to lowering it

and welcome to the club

Thanks for the positive comments guys

I was pleased when i went to pick the wheels up, because they was better than what he described in the listing. Its a shame the tyres cost twice the price of the wheels lol. I have the part numbers for the centre caps but i no if i ring nissan they will be expensive.

If i take the Inspiration stickers off will you be able to tell they was there, i.e will it have lefted marks same shape of the stickers.

I will have more pictures in a few week when i've painted the new spolier, and put it on, also i'm planning on painting things red that are black, like the bump strips down the side, etc.

Just a quick update

I've done a few things since i last posted.

My brother and I fitted central locking this morning, also i removed the Inspiration stickers, with the aid of a bit of petrol, nothing else would remove them.

Back