• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My "moddedmicra" K11 Super S Blog!

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Should be going over to Matt Humphries sometime after Thursday when I get paid next week to pick up a set of White Speedline 14" Comp 2 Alloys :love:

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
some what wheels frank? :p

Look what just arrived:
JapanBits001.jpg

JapanBits002.jpg

JapanBits003.jpg

And I got a free gear knob aswell, result :D Well pleased!

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Love what you've done so far :) car is looking really good!

Same longlife that i got mine done at, good ent they ;)

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
DONT FIT IT!!!! use my used rear bumper splitter first and keep that one new :D

looks good tho :D does that mean the jan speed is canceled?

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
i'm not fitting it for a while yet. Yer I phoned up and cancelled the Janspeed, which I'm well within my right to do seeing as they've taken so blooming long!!!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
i'm not fitting it for a while yet. Yer I phoned up and cancelled the Janspeed, which I'm well within my right to do seeing as they've taken so blooming long!!!

cool i will see if i can get some front splitters to go with it :)

well does that mean they will despaTCH THE REST OF THE ORDER stupid caps lol

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
grr just spent the last 3 hours trying to get the down pipe off, grr need the decat pipe before i can fit the new exhaust cause the bolts are well and truely screwed on the down pipe side of the cat, and pretty good on the other side! And i sheered one of the bolts on the downpipe to mani connection so I have 1 bolt holding it together now, strangely enough its not leaking o_O

Simonh

Midlands Rep
i saw a 02 plate micra with that nismo spoiler on and i fell in love with it..where the hell did u get it from...i need one :D

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
glad it arrived in one piece fella keep up the good work looks spot on

Yer confused the hell out of me though when it arrived in the same box as my LED rear lights came in :p Then I remembered you had a set aswell :p

Well I have ordered my Toyo Proxes CF1 185/55/14 Tyres for fitting on Friday (£190 so not too bad!) Just need the alloys now :D

b47to

Ex. Club Member
i got a decat same as yours just not fitted yet :(

need to try undo the bolts off old cat

just don't like the idea off swapping it over every year for mot

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
i got a decat same as yours just not fitted yet :(

need to try undo the bolts off old cat

just don't like the idea off swapping it over every year for mot

doenst make much difference mate, its the cat in the mani that does most of the work and thats going when the custom manifold goes on!

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Just started de-bumpstripping my car:
So far got one side pretty much done.

Bumpstripsoff1.jpg

The amount of mess those toffee wheels make :p:
Bumpstripsoff2.jpg

Bumpstripsoff3.jpg

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Finished doing the other side too now, you can still see a line around them but I'll sort that out some other time:
bumpstripsoff5.jpg

Really annoying cause it seams that the passenger rear quarter has been resprayed at some point so I took a bit of paint off when I removed the gunk grr Oh well, matches the stone chips and scrape (bought like it)
BumpStripsoff4.jpg

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
yer it would have looked nice but I'd rather have the extra performance and less temperature in the engine bay really.

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Also heatwrapped part of the down pipe aswell, wasnt that bothered about it just wanted to use up what I had left:
Mummified001.jpg

solarice

Ex. Club Member
lol, if he is, he'll have no knuckle skin left for a bit (been there, done that)...ive got a special homemade super mini spanner for fitting my manifold. Lets wait and see if he'll need one aswell.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
lol i wanted that mani like cant wait for the noise of it want rid of my rasp noise come on then modded have you got it on then we need an update

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Lol i went quiet cause after fitting it I realised I was 50mins later for aniversary dinner :doh: :p
Well its fitted, sheered one of the studs grr :doh: So i'll have to sort that sometime. Anyway it sounds absoloutely awesome, I can barely hear myself think :p Still got a rasp but i've not heard a janspeed so got nothing to comepare to unfortunaetly!

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Girlfriend's mac wont let me play that grr I'll probably do a recording tomorrow if i get time.

NeX may have heard a janspeed and be able to give comparison as he came in car straight after i fitted it!

solarice

Ex. Club Member
when it asks you to save, rename it as an .avi macs can play those cant they? :D

either that or we can try a group mind thought call thing to get Nex's attention. :laugh:

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
tryed re-naming it still didnt work grr will try at home tomorrow if i have time before i go to matt humpries :D