• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My "moddedmicra" K11 Super S Blog!

:p I know I can't help it :S Theres always something to do on it :p

Who needs coilovers and big bumpers when you've got cardboard :p
CardboardSplitter1.jpg

CardboardSplitter2.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hi, im new here and the car looks sweet with its mods e.t.c., i like the dash pod you have by JDM, can i ask where i could get one from and how much it costed?

Cheers

jimi

its from an import micra (called nissan march in japan) its a JDM micra part, you can buy them from a nissan dealer but there not cheap! or you can get one through the club...

thx just had a look but how you fit them in do they slot in the back of the dash like the normal 1s.

yep they just go in the standard bulb holders.

Hi, im new here and the car looks sweet with its mods e.t.c., i like the dash pod you have by JDM, can i ask where i could get one from and how much it costed?

Cheers

jimi

I got mine from Solarice, but AMY may also be able to supply you one.

mm how many of those leds did you buy? im on the site now? were they easy to fit?

I bought 6 - 4 for the dials backlight. 1 for the digital clock in the dials and 1 for the cigarette lighter back light. You will also need 2 501?i think they are called LEDs for the heater controls

Hi thanks for your replys, sorry for being absent minded but are there any links to sites for this item and whoes AMY? any links or contacts.. also mate how much do theu cost out of curiosity.... this is my second micra as my first was the K10 back in 1992 i also own an Alpina 2.7 as i was a mechanic for bmw...

Cheers again!!!

jimi

err i have leds in the heater controls but they are just white. I would change them, especially if you are ordering from somewhere like ultraleds cause it saves on postage.

how you get the link to work from them stickers? lol thats awsome.

I bought the domain name from 1&1 and just have it on a re-direct. I do plan to make a website oneday, but this is okay for now :D

Haha, that exhaust must give you quite a headache after a while. I won't be forgetting that sound as you went under that railway bridge for a while though.

haha lol. I love my exhaust, just wish i could tone it down from time to time!

strangely enough i had complaints about the k10 but not about this one? I must be a bit less manic in this lol

just saw a pic of the rear of your car at a recent meet the pic where someones reflection was in your light. anyway have a look at my blog on the recent pic and tell me if you see anything similar. my dad got it me from a meet he went on with his bike and i put it on today and took a pic.

oh what the colin mcrae sticker? Yer looks good. I had one on my K10 and missed it so got new ones for this one lol

hi my names mush im new to the micra sports club, im not sure how to start up a new thread so just taught id ask yous would yous please have a look at my pics in my garage and let me know what yous think of my micra. thanks and im not sure if it is a super s or not just know its a 1.3 march and its very fast :)

Looks Like you've been trying to do a bit of Dukes Of Hazzard, can't beat the Filthy look, lol. Looking great anyway.(Y) (Y)

your car

nice modds m8 ive just started mine any tips on easy to do stuff...how hard were the lights?

can u link us to where u got ure grill and lights from thanks

daz:k11motors

Update coming soon:
-New front panel and crossmember fitted.
-Aerowipers fitted.
-Sparco carbon gearknob fitted.

Pics of Crossmember replacement removed by joesouthgate

Sparco gearknob:
SparcoCarbonGearknob.jpg

Airhorns moved off the front panel:
Airhornsrelocated.jpg

Aerowipers:
Aerowipers.jpg

New exhaust stud:
Fixedexhauststud.jpg

Front washer jet ;)
Frontwasherjet.jpg

looking good mate :D glad to see the evil cross memeber is dead :D bet thats a load of your mind :D

but wtf is up with that wanna be carbon gearknob? what happened to your home made beast?

the homemade beast is off to make it better :p I may get it powdercoated or annodised.

and yer, i had no idea the crossmember was that bad lol

yer it had been before i bought it, also been in a front end left side bump aswell i think as it had been patched on that side and was cracked.

Back