• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My "moddedmicra" K11 Super S Blog!

About £1200 odd tpft with quinn direct. would be about £980 without mods. But i pay monthly so every time i add mods im not sure how much the total it tbh.

yer i know! I rang them to tell them about something or other and they just said we don't care unless it changes performance!

Yep, they're pretty awesome really, don't care about aesthetics and I can drive other cars with owners permission even though I'm only TPFT!

Primered the spoiler yesterday:
NismoSpoilerprimered1.jpg

NismoSpoilerprimered2.jpg

Do you have something against being from South Wilts??

Nice job, have those spiderwebby thing disappeared alright?

haha lol no north wilts actually and that bins wrecked i spray everything on it lol :p. Yer I just but a bit of filler on the spidering and sanded back, has come out okay, just having problems with the bloody weather now, it has rain spot marks in grr

Well spoilers fitted, paints a bit #### but I don't have anymore so it'll have to do grr
Nismospoilerfitted1.jpg

Nismospoilerfitted2.jpg

And my new 50-55mm lowering springs just arrived....just have to wait 4 weeks now till i can afford the dampers and panhard to fit them with!
50mmloweringsprings.jpg

no its an adjustable rod that keeps the rear axel in line as he is droping 50 mm the axel will be out of line but a 35 mm drop is fine on a standard panhard rod it attatches to the chassis of the car and to the axel

your car is now crying for a respray, it will look so awesome with all the little colour differences sorted

i would go for a slightly darker more metallic green, maybe something like black but with green particals in it,

i know it is NeX! But for the mean time i'm upgrading bits before they need replacing! Then i'll worry about smoothing etc!

just fitted my ECUTalk Consult V2:
Photo001.jpg

Photo002.jpg

Its awesome! Got 9.17 seconds on the 0-60 timer when i used it first. And found that i'm averaging 30mpg :doh:

yer if u like mate. I've got to wait for new dampers and panhard before i'm fitting them, which will be 1-2 months at this rate.

ok lol...i think i front spiltter is next for mine. i keep saying i will get one lol i want a renualt megane one...there not that deep, but imo they go with the lines of the car better. altough saying that a espace on could be on the cards for abit of depth to go with my side skirts...

what the splitters distance from the ground?...mine at is lowest point is currently four fingers and a thumb wiggle :laugh:

dunno thats why i put the bit of wood there to try and show. once its lowered another 10-20mm then it should be getting pretty close :p

Just checked and at the lowest point the splitter is 11cm from the ground :p
Withsplitterfitted.jpg

And lesson of the day...If you're going to unplug things then make sure they're secured out of the way :doh:
MeltedPlug.jpg

Just ordered some new dash LEDs as 1 of mine was flickering grr

Back