• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My "moddedmicra" K11 SLX Blog!

insurance company! I will do. Police sent me a letter saying no further action will be taken. How did your ribs heal up in the end, okay?

at least the police are decent about it, i suppose the insurance want proof of mot and tax before they pay out, but why do they want to know where the car is? they cant look at it, its been far to long they should have looked at it next day.

yea i am all back to normal now, what about you? stopped being purple? lol

might be coming back soon to get the Lx, the cabriolet will NOT start every morning, its so consistantly not starting that i dont even bother trying, just hook it up to the volvo lol

it says on the accident form about inspecting and #### but they can sod off cause its been far too long.
Yer i'm all good now.

it says on the accident form about inspecting and #### but they can sod off cause its been far too long.
Yer i'm all good now.

exactly, show them the photos lol

thats good to hear, at least no physical lasting damage to either of us :D

Modified the intake pipe to get rid of the resenator pipe yesterday:
1-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

so has this made any difference to the performance?

thanks

dunno really, don't really rag it, just did it for the fun of it, but look inside the pipe and see how much it sticks in originally.

nope not shortened, just cut the connector off for the resonator pipe and blanked over with a cut off bit of the resonator pipe.

ah ok mate :)

i forget what the original one looks like as i have only really ever had the ga16 one in my car.

car is looking really tidy though mate (Y)

looks so much better now you've lowered it,

whats next?

not really much point, by the end of this week i will have done 8 journeys to work and back, thats 500 miles not including any other driving i do!

Looks good and there is a point to having a clean car, you don't get your fingertips dirty when closing the boot, lol. And probably save you 1p in petrol for every 500 miles you do because the dirt ain't slowing you down.

Back