Micra / Nova confusion??

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Hi

i was out in my micra the other day and stopped at a garage for some 'go juice' came back out and found a guy looking round my car, he approached me and said these exact words 'nice car mate what is is a nova?'

i said 'err no its a nissan' :D

I dont understand how you can really get confused between a vauxhall nova and a nissan micra, ok they are both a bit ont he boxy side but one had a VAUXHALL badge on the front and back and mine has NISSAN MICRA plastered all over the tailgate and front grill. and the micra.org.uk stickers on the windows didnt give him any hints either. Just thought this was slightly amusing. Anyone else had their cars compared to anything? people? animals? objects in general?

cheers

steve

I was once told (by some **** at PC world) that my old car (k11) looked like a roller blade. My reply "saves getting the bus to work everyday" and his faced dropped lol

lol my girlfriend keeps saying that mines a grandads car and i have to keep reminding her that its a nissan micra lol

in that old DareDevil Corsa A video (a nova) people keep calling it a micra, its all over you tube. Fools cant google image both cars and make some decent conclusion >_<

+s

i get this all the time loads of people ask what my car is but there no signs of it being a micra any where on the car all it has is a nissan badge on the grille, i get asked by alot of people if its a nova or a mk1 swift gti

Mine's been called the Grandad mobile before, ironically, it was my Grandads so all i could say in it's defence was *urm...yeah?!*

she punched you in the goolies? how high was this girl?

You've never been punched in the cream crackers before? They do have to sorta crouch but yeah, there's nothing more painful, well, zipping yourself up can be, but it still hurts lol

trust me if they want to get you there bad enough you cant escape it

lol if any girl wants to have a go at my private stash of chestnuts they will understand how serious i am on equal rights when it comes to hitting girls in the face lol

lol if any girl wants to have a go at my private stash of chestnuts they will understand how serious i am on equal rights when it comes to hitting girls in the face lol

Yeah, if any girl would go that low I'll go low enough to step on her face, it's just wrong

When I had my K12 it was often mistaken for a VW bug. I take my cars to garage round corner from my house to get stuff done usually cos its cheap. But last time I went to pick the K12. I was stood there with the guy in front of the key rack and he was staring and staring. I said its those ones, pointing to my nissan keys. He then said but thats a nissan. I said yeah its a Nissan Micra. Oh he said I thought it was a beetle.

If a bird clobbered me in the goolies I would have demanded that she kiss it better :p

I've had my K10 called a skip by the way (how dare they compare my Micra to a Skoda) :p

BG

Hi

i was out in my micra the other day and stopped at a garage for some 'go juice' came back out and found a guy looking round my car, he approached me and said these exact words 'nice car mate what is is a nova?'

i said 'err no its a nissan' :D

I dont understand how you can really get confused between a vauxhall nova and a nissan micra, ok they are both a bit ont he boxy side but one had a VAUXHALL badge on the front and back and mine has NISSAN MICRA plastered all over the tailgate and front grill. and the micra.org.uk stickers on the windows didnt give him any hints either. Just thought this was slightly amusing. Anyone else had their cars compared to anything? people? animals? objects in general?

cheers

steve
i have an 1981 mk 2 scirocco,as well as a micra and basically same thing was in tesco's car park and saw this oul lad giving the scirocco the once over. when i walked over he congradulated me for having a lovely lookin capri.i told him it was a vw scirocco and the old duffer argued the toss with me.so i just nodded my head and mouthed polite nothings!

Back