Spark plug confusion

Hi all, 1st post but been a lurker here for a little while and have now bought me a 1.0 X-reg (2001 is that?) Micra S. Anyway.......
Have been searching and reading loads throughout the forum about which plugs I need for it.
I'd already done a service on her, all filters etc, and fitted BKR5E plugs. But after fitting them I read somewhere on here that post 2000 Micra's with coil packs (which mine has) should only use Bosch FR8DCX plugs.
Just to complicate matters and confuse myself further, I called a Nissan dealer to ask which plugs mine took. He said the BKR5E's. He said some took the Bosch, but was adament mine took the NGK's (BKR5E'S).

So, anyone know for certain which of the plugs mine requires, the NGK or the Bosch?

Thanks.

smudger just ask your local motor factor, tell em make and model and year of made they should look it up and give you them.

i rescently bought some genuine plugs for a k11 off a car boot, there in nissan boxes and say nissan on them, but it also says ngk on both the box and plug, also the ngk number, dont know if that helps?

Thanks all for your replies. I've done a lot of internet searching and cross-referencing for plugs, and all listed that either can be used (bosch and ngk). One even listed FR7DCX for the Micra.
What I was getting at is that there are several posts on here (do a search for FR8DCX and you'll see what I mean) saying that certain Micra's should really be using these FR8DCX plugs for some reason.
Obviously I just want to use the right plug, but am well and truely kerfuffled!

Back