jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
electric window set off a 98 k11

included is:

2 window motors
drivers side door card with window switches in arm rest
passenger side door card with window switch in arm rest

think the plugs are still there with some wiring

for info on how to fit these,search the forum,dont ask me,because ive never felt the need to do it.......a thanky

£offers

I'll get them both if these still works ok. just weigh them together on a human scale and log in your addresinfo at supaparcels.co.uk I'll take them mate. country fill in MALTA you'd get the delivery price too. let me know total & we'll p[roceed with payment through paypal.

cheers mate!
ian - MAlta

orite buddy i cant seem to get a price

it weighs 10kg altogether,my postcode is dg11 2dj, number 1

could you organise the postage please, how much you offering??

orite buddy i cant seem to get a price

it weighs 10kg altogether,my postcode is dg11 2dj, number 1

could you organise the postage please, how much you offering??

please be precise in total item weight, as every half kg makes lots of difference in postage price. can you please re-weigh them and be sure about the total weight. as 10kg seems quite a bit of weight for door cards and motors.

awiting back your reply

Ill give you £30 posted?

think funky2nite is getting htem mate,hes just sorting out postage, plus i want 35 plus postage,will let you know if he doesnt take them

ta

whats the door cards look like?

they go on the inside of the doors, they are an interior part,they are covered in dark green/grey cloth, they also have pastic trim and a hefty sized door pocket,bug enough to lose stuff in haha, im preety sure thats an accurate description,also they have cool as fcuk arm rests with like window switched in em ,and when you press the button the window either goes up or down,its witchcraft providing you have them wired up, men are good at wiring stuff up,and some butch girls,like pat butcher(Y)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

they have cool as fcuk arm rests with like window switched in em ,and when you press the button the window either goes up or down,its witchcraft providing you have them wired up, men are good at wiring stuff up,and some butch girls,like pat butcher(Y)

lol epic!

they go on the inside of the doors, they are an interior part,they are covered in dark green/grey cloth, they also have pastic trim and a hefty sized door pocket,bug enough to lose stuff in haha, im preety sure thats an accurate description,also they have cool as fcuk arm rests with like window switched in em ,and when you press the button the window either goes up or down,its witchcraft providing you have them wired up, men are good at wiring stuff up,and some butch girls,like pat butcher(Y)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

hahahaha ya an evil man mike

man just saw your spoiler too, just grab both spoiler and elec windows and take them to your closest depo post and have them shipped to malta economy service. It's either i'll pay x amount in advance and if theres any diff we sort it. Else i pay exact amount once you get d total..cheers mate, ian

Back