Stripping Black K11 SuperS + other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'd like the whole engine side of the loom, which includes the connectors F21, 22 and 23.

Imagine it like this, youve pulled all the connectors off the engine sensors and pulled the loom into the car, then you undo and remove the ECU, in order to remove the remains of the loom from the car you would need to unplug the ECCS relay and one other main relay I think, then to get the bulk of it from the car follow the wiring back from the ECU to the car, there are three connectors near the ECU that fix that engine loom to the rest of the car, they are F21, 22 and 23.

Hope thats of some help.

Righty!

Not forgot about this, can't seeing as there's half a car on my drive, springs will be ready soon thanks to some help from wilsonian, backbox I have to grinde the bolts off then thats ready.
Will have a go on getting loom out too.

You still got the wings and bonnet?
If so, what condition are they in?
Cheers

Well, ye but funny thing happened, the bonnet fell of the car other day, the front is bit dented, gonna see about sorting as it's only bent but the paints done for now.

Wings, I have 4 black but 2 have rusted bumper mounts, other 2 are ok

Hmm, let me know about the bonnet, I kinda need one in good shape and paint condition, would you knock a coupla quid off the rusted mount wings?
Also, we will have to meet up I guess as the bonnet will be too big to post?
Craig

Craig, where you live? Cars gonna be going soon, bonnet fell off car other day so the front lip bit is a bit dented but you're welcome to come and take it and any wings all for the price of a KFC :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back