Stripping Black K11 SuperS + other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
After inspecting the micra more today the sills aren't a problem for me but the rest of the underbody near the sills is a mess, I simply can't be bothered, I don't mind a challenege but I'd rather enter a royal rumble!

So am stripping it
here's whats for sale off the car

35mm lowering springs---£35 Grant
De-cat---£25 Grant

Front panel/crossmember---£20
SR door cards and top plastics **might be able to trim in black vinyl** ---£offers
Wings---£10 each **see later post for pics**
Doors---£20 each **see later post for pics** **no door cards or window mechanism**
Boot+spoiler---£offers may split Pic
Bonnet---£35 Pic
Remus exhaust---£40
Drivers side complete sill panel £20
Primera seats, being modded for micra fitment---£offers

Rear Pop-out windows---£offers
Black/silver dash---swap for standard Pic
Black Micra steering wheel---£15 Pic
Black front headlights---£35 Pic
Black SuperS driving lamps---£15 Pic

Modded grille---£20 Pic
Black Standard grille---£15 Pic
Modded second version grille---£15 Pic
Laguna Splitter (cut in middle)---£10

Not sure if missed anything, will add more or just ask.

Prices don't include p&p, would prefer collection on large stuff, if you don't like a price PM or email/msn me on goldstar0011(at)hotmail.com
Highest offer will win on any item unless it's easier to simply let go at that price for ease, so if an item is listed buts say sold no money has crossed my palm so anything goes.

I live in Rochdale which is just off M62

Pics here, will add more

i want the yellow omp strut brace and richmicratwista wants the vw splitter, red omp strut brace and boot with spoiler he will collect all of these from kristians.

Darren - you can just lower a car 35mm and keep the OEM shocks. thats what I did on my older blue K11.

wilsonian said:
Darren - you can just lower a car 35mm and keep the OEM shocks. thats what I did on my older blue K11.

So bascily I just replace the springs straight over, kk, is it advisable to buy anything else?

Also how much including Postage mate?

D4R73N said:
So bascily I just replace the springs straight over, kk, is it advisable to buy anything else?

Also how much including Postage mate?

Some people would reccomend an adjustable Panhard rod! I haven't bothered n have no trouble with -35mm lowered on standard shocks.

just sawp the springs round. people advise to upgrade the dampers but its not important. just do what many other people on here have done sawp just the springs and keep the oem dampers.

60 for clear rear lights.. ???

also might take calipers.. are they much smaller than gtir?

I know you might not even sell me anything though... so please let me know asap..

Will take highest offer on stuff but because Rich is having several things and collecting it's easier to let him have most, all offers are being noted in case any fall through

Darren, springs are all you need, just remembered need to find old springs first, will let you know asap

Kristian, not sure on size difference, will get them off car and if no one else beats your offer they're yours.

hi mate,

are the clear rear lights and standard rear lights going?

could realy do with some stock ones as i just got an ear full from the cops about it :( and the clear ones would look great on the 1.6 :D:D:D

well I was gonna say I could collect that strut brace from Kristans next week, cos im up there saturday

DSCF0072_JPG.jpg

DSCF0073_JPG.jpg

mate im intrested in driving lamps, laguna splitter, de-cat and front bumper. can you give me pics of the all them except the de-cat!!

hi, im no good at making offers...how much for the alloys and would u be willing to post?? thanks.

All but the crossmember, stripping of car bits starts on saturday, will let you know and get pictures for you so you see the condition first

how about the drivers side driveshaft/cv joint ? is the boot split ? did it make any noises before you took the car off the road ?

Nope, engine was running nice before, will be working in car at weekend (weather pending) so will see what can be used.

Right ill find out how far you are from me and work out how much it will cost to get my old banger (jk) up there for alloys and see if i can afford it all :)

Send what exactly?
Not sure if I fancy sending the exhaust, with the new postage costs it will be costly and I rarely have time to get to a post office to send.
You're welcome to arrange a courier to collect.

just the backbox?

it would be much appreaciated.

is the backbox loud? i mean like a nice sound but loudish?

thanks
grant

It does give a nice sound, the Remus exhaust is popular because it looks good and adds a nice sound without being OTT.

All parts on the car being sold are to be removed this weekend, will see what I can do with regards to posting stuff.

richmicratwista said:
dont forget to let me no about the engine g box n driveshafts

if you go to his house again can you pick up that front x member for me? ohh and can you upoad some pics of it goldstar?

cheers
dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back