SR stuff for sale!

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
Selling off some of the turtles goodies that arent needed to get some cash to fund the project (Y)

Item: SR Rear-popout windows (comes with all plastic trim and rubbers with grooves for the hinges)
Item Condition:Good, a few stickers
Reason for selling: Need cash
Price and price conditions: £35 + P&P
Pictures:
IMG_0462.jpg

Item: Sun-visors with driver side mirror thingy (passenger side also included)
Item Condition:Good,
Price and price conditions: £10 + P&P
Pictures:
IMG_0465.jpg

Item: Electric windows
Comes with wiring, passeneger switch, NO driver switch, regulators, but NO glass ( it exploded...)
Item Condition:Good, bit dusty
Price and price conditions: £25 + P&P
Pictures:
IMG_0471.jpg

Item: CG13DE gearbox (130K)
Item Condition: seemed fine
Price and price conditions: £35 + Postage ( I can weigh it in for more)
Pictures: If needed

Item: Infinity 6X9's
Item Condition: fine.
Price and price conditions: £20 + Postage
Pictures:
IMG_0493.jpg

Item: Nissan Micra Tweeter pillars with grills
Item Condition: fine.
Price and price conditions: £20 + Postage
Pictures:
IMG_0509.jpg

Item: Almera GA16 airbox
Item Condition: Fair
Price and price conditions: £20+ P&P
Pictures:
IMG_0379.jpg

Item:Micra prefacelift centre console with cigarette lighter (stereo not included but can be bought for extra if wanted)
Item Condition:Good,
Price and price conditions: £10 + P&P
Pictures:
IMG_0545.jpg

More to add soon.

If you want anything else from the car that you think we wont need then just ask away either here or via PM.

Thanks

Do you delivery abroad? I'm interest in Super S front and rear bumper, complete with fog lights... how much do you ask for them?

Yes of course.

But it would need to be this week as DHL have a special offer on and would charge £35 postage whereas in a weeks time the price will jump to over £100

And also Legenryan has already shown interest in the foglights, but if he doesnt want them then you can have them.

Price would be £130 in total with all postage included.

Not a little discount for taking 3 pieces? :p

Anyway i wait to know the fate of the foglights, and for pics of the rear bumper.

The time limit for the postage is friday or saturday? Now i have only about £50 on my prepaid card registerd on paypal, today is holiday (150th of Italian unity) but i can re-fill it tomorrow morning at 8.00 a.m. GMT (9.00 for me :blush:)

Not a little discount for taking 3 pieces? :p

Anyway i wait to know the fate of the foglights, and for pics of the rear bumper.

The time limit for the postage is friday or saturday? Now i have only about £50 on my prepaid card registerd on paypal, today is holiday (150th of Italian unity) but i can re-fill it tomorrow morning at 8.00 a.m. GMT (9.00 for me :blush:)

Fine. £120 all in mate :p
And yes the weekend is probably the limit to get the decent postage price. And it looks as if the Fogs are sold to ryan so they wont be included. sorry
Just let me know when you wanna pay mate.

Ok for the flaps mate!

PMed mate :)

so without foglights is (120-25) £95, right?
Tomorrow morning i can pay with paypal, but i need to be sure u can delivery at that special price, cuz the normal price is too much for my coats.
Now i PM you my address etc, give me your paypal data!

so without foglights is (120-25) £95, right?
Tomorrow morning i can pay with paypal, but i need to be sure u can delivery at that special price, cuz the normal price is too much for my coats.
Now i PM you my address etc, give me your paypal data!

Yes, sorry never realised that i had included fogs

Ill PM you paypal details

i still want the window regs is the end of the month still ok for collection? and will pay cash on collection
cheers mullet

Fog lights are sold pending payment (Y)

And mecgregornw : Just let me know if you want one mate

I have the same panels on my 98 facelift and the SR fogs don't fit as standard. I'm going to have a proper look at fitting them soon or try to find a cheap SR bumper to fit

I think pre 2000 are different to post 2000 models, different bumpers

K11_whore : a picture of your bumper would be helpful :)

do you know by any chance if it gonna fit a Micra with no rev counter on the clocks at the moment? Is it a straight swap or something needs to be done before fitting it?

What year is your car?

and Yes they will plug staright in BUT you might need to run the wire for the Rev counter if it isnt already there. Easy to do, its been guided on here aswell.

Back