Micra stuff (mainly k11)

lol..worth a try ;) hows £35 all in? because i could just pay another tenner and get a facelift one of ebay iam i know iam getting ripped lol...if i can i want to get round it and get one abit cheaper....my car is annoying me sat there with a messed up front bumper lol just in my mind and wont go away :p

lol..worth a try ;) hows £35 all in? because i could just pay another tenner and get a facelift one of ebay iam i know iam getting ripped lol...if i can i want to get round it and get one abit cheaper....my car is annoying me sat there with a messed up front bumper lol just in my mind and wont go away :p

well i will check weight but i really don't think it will send for that much, i have been sending alot of stuff and the prices keep going up because of fuel. i sent something out the other day and it was £46 to send it next day! i made a loss on it too...

cool mate i will have it sent out tomorrow should be with you on sat, or monday. :)

I just realised I never said thank you!
The lighter arrived along with your handy instructions, and is working fine. Thanks a lot for both! :) &sorry for not getting back to you sooner!

I just realised I never said thank you!
The lighter arrived along with your handy instructions, and is working fine. Thanks a lot for both! :) &sorry for not getting back to you sooner!

ah no probs at all :D glad it all worked out :D

Im after a pre facelift grille so let me know when you stick it on ebay as i can only do a paypal transaction through ebay transactions for some reason...i think its because its the most basic account.

Back