Micra stuff (mainly k11)

how much are you looking for the smoothed boot also what colour is it

also can you get hold of a pair of rear calipers (k11)

ok the smooth boot is green and is £75 transport would be something we would have to look at...

i can get calipers but best to talk to craig ;)

name me a price on a facelift pass arm rest inc electric window switch... iam in desprate need...plus a 1998-2000 facelift front bumper preff silver? there fetching £40 on ebay!

plus what sort of bonnet pins you selling/colour and how much?

how much you wanting for it inc postage

hi mate, well first of all it is make me an offer on everything ;) so tell me what you think it is worth, also i did promise it to spongebob first, but i do have just a spare passanger switch on its own if that is ok?

name me a price on a facelift pass arm rest inc electric window switch... iam in desprate need...plus a 1998-2000 facelift front bumper preff silver? there fetching £40 on ebay!

plus what sort of bonnet pins you selling/colour and how much?

its not a facelift arm rest, does that make a difference? is there a difference? i can give you just the switch if you want?

make me an offer mate ;) sorry i can't do the front bumper... well i can i have a silver one but it is the 2003 bumper... if thats any good then let me know tho postage will be dificult.

again on the bonnet pins make me an offer, i have the regular "ring and pin" style ones that are most common, i have silver pins, red, and pinkish, the silver ones were chaved on to a car so the holes are a bit out of place, but that doesn't make a difference if you have bolts big enough to cover the holes. i might be keeping one of the red set for my car tho.

the pins fetach £10 on ebay...so £5 :p? you not have any other colour facelift bumpers? i can paint it :p...the electric switchs apprenlty have diffrent connectors on facelift and prefacelift altough i carnt canfirm its true :S

the pins fetach £10 on ebay...so £5 :p? you not have any other colour facelift bumpers? i can paint it :p...the electric switchs apprenlty have diffrent connectors on facelift and prefacelift altough i carnt canfirm its true :S

lol well postage would be about 4 pounds for next day, what colour were you after? i don't have any facelift bumpers, i don't really like the facelifts. get me a pic of your switch and i will see if it matches anything i have here.

if squarepants doesnt want them can i get them

get what?

Clear side repeaters £10 posted??

facelift or prefacelift?

so £9 for some red pins, dont matter about the bumper then pal will get one from ebay or somthing :p will get a pic when i have chance maybe later tonight.

so £9 for some red pins, dont matter about the bumper then pal will get one from ebay or somthing :p will get a pic when i have chance maybe later tonight.

ok yea £9 is fine, you can paypal it to me ralph DOT nex AT gmail DOT com

P1010475.jpg

heres a pic of the switch ;) the white bit on the left is the plug in, the pic just gives you a rough shape of the switch if the one you have is the same shape i will take that aswell, paymet will be on friday or after if thats ok?

Facelift ones pls!

ok i will get them ready for you, they are still on the car at the moment,

P1010475.jpg

heres a pic of the switch ;) the white bit on the left is the plug in, the pic just gives you a rough shape of the switch if the one you have is the same shape i will take that aswell, paymet will be on friday or after if thats ok?

erm i will check but it would be better to get a shot of the connections so that i can see if there are as many as on the one i have.

you still have the:
1/ boot and spoiler and will it fit the mk2 1995? what colour is it?
2/ Cams is it 1.3 cams? or?
3/ fibre glass front wings? are they standard?

you still have the:
1/ boot and spoiler and will it fit the mk2 1995? what colour is it?
2/ Cams is it 1.3 cams? or?
3/ fibre glass front wings? are they standard?

if you are refering to the smooth boot then TONY should be picking it up this weekend, i will have to check with him. if not then its all yours

i have many super s spoilers so that is fine

the 1.3 cams are gone too,

the fiberglass front wings are wide arch ones so they bring the arches out by 10cm either side, they come with a wide arch front bumper too.

Hey, did you manage to check the seat belt buckle? Have PMed as well as think trial membership expires soon.....

Hey, did you manage to check the seat belt buckle? Have PMed as well as think trial membership expires soon.....

i have both buckles, with bolts, make me an offer and i will get them sent out asap :D

i have both buckles, with bolts, make me an offer and i will get them sent out asap :D

Oops missed this yesterday, sorry! Do they match up with the numbers I gave you then? :)

If so previous offer via PM still stands for the drivers side please :)

do you have the loom from ecu to engine 1.0 or 1.3 loom will do ???

i should do, what do you need it for?

Oops missed this yesterday, sorry! Do they match up with the numbers I gave you then? :)

If so previous offer via PM still stands for the drivers side please :)

i haven't checked the numbers but i am pretty sure they will match, i have forgot how much you offered but if you paypal me the money i will get them sent out ASAP :D unless you are at santapod tomorrow?

bonnet pins arrived today...cheers :)

cool mate glad they got there :D

Can you check the numbers please? :) Sorry but only because before I got the same part [seatbelt buckle] from the scrappy which thought would match as K11 from around the same year etc but it didn't! :(

Can you check the numbers please? :) Sorry but only because before I got the same part [seatbelt buckle] from the scrappy which thought would match as K11 from around the same year etc but it didn't! :(

ok i will let you know :D

its not looking good. is it worth me sending the other part of the belt too? so you know it will fit together.

Nex,

What does the 1.3 Engine come with?

does it have fuel rail, inlet manifold etc etc?

How many miles has it covered?

I will make an offer on the engine dependant on the above.

I honestly dont want to insult you with an offer on the Ga16 Throttle body as i am unsure what it is worth for definate, but as you insist on an offer -

i offer 15 quid including postage.

Let me know regarding both issues.

Nex,

What does the 1.3 Engine come with?

does it have fuel rail, inlet manifold etc etc?

How many miles has it covered?

I will make an offer on the engine dependant on the above.

I honestly dont want to insult you with an offer on the Ga16 Throttle body as i am unsure what it is worth for definate, but as you insist on an offer -

i offer 15 quid including postage.

Let me know regarding both issues.

the 1.3 engine is everything except the pully and fly and of course the belts. so yes it has the rail and both manifolds and the TB.

i think it was about a 90k engine, it was all running fine i just took it out cos i was doing a gearbox change and i had a 40k engine.

but if you are doing a full rebuild then it doesn't really matter.

if you want you are welcome to come and see it and make me an offer when you see it. tho i wouldn't take less than about £40 / £45 cos it is still use to me for bits.

tho if you are after a £40 engine to rebuild i have a 1.3 that isn't running (think its head gasket) which is actually quite new, i would take low offers on that but again its still worth something to me as spares.

i also have a spare cg13 inlet manifold that might be up for grabs and i have at least 1 GA16 TB

don't worry about insulting me with an offer ;)

well £15 is fairly resonable, if you make it £20 then i will post it, otherwise if you want the engine too you can take the TB for 15 and pick them up together :)

Nex,

cheers for the reply.

Where abouts are you?

Unfortunately for me i am in Birmnigham, which i think is a decent distance from you - making pick up a little difficult :-(

If you give me a rough postcode i will look on the route planner and see what is what.

However almost definately have the inlet and throttle body off you if i cant get the engine here.

Let me know above and we will talk again :)

Luke

Nex,

cheers for the reply.

Where abouts are you?

Unfortunately for me i am in Birmnigham, which i think is a decent distance from you - making pick up a little difficult :-(

If you give me a rough postcode i will look on the route planner and see what is what.

However almost definately have the inlet and throttle body off you if i cant get the engine here.

Let me know above and we will talk again :)

Luke

you will probably be about 2 hours at the most. SN13 8NJ is my postcode.

lets see how far it is.

Would you have another 1.6 TB Nex? I'm might be after one very soon and will take one if its in very good condition :)

Cheers

i might have another one in resonable condition, we will have to see, but yea let me know if you want one and i will dig it out.

how do you want for the facelift facelift front buper in silver?

make me an offer :D problem is that it is on the car and if i take it off then i will have to replace the front end of the car.

also i don't know if i can post it or not.

£20 posted :p because i aint paying £40 posted from ebay lol...

they are postable if thats what you mean?

sorry i am lost lol, is that £20 for the whole front bumper including postage? cos i am sure the postage alone will be more than that lol

Back