Stripping Black K11 SuperS + other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
goldstar0011 said:
Well he's been and gone and all I can say is, 2 hours with the legend and I'm left with a big hole!

:sick: lol...jk

I wont be wanting those springs mate, sorry, but if you still have the De-Cat?...

was thinking about driving up to you to pick a few things up but just had a look on theaa and its Distance: 237.1 miles Time: 4 hr 12 mins, thats a mission and a half. so could you find out a price for the exhaust and also if poss the lowering springs?

thanks
Grant

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
UPDATE - The primera seats will probably be ready for micra fitting

The break will be going for scrap soon, all panels available, get in touch if you're after something

ok dont worry about the exhaust and lowering springs for the moment, and ill take the decat, as soon as you can send it, i can send you the money.

thanks
Grant

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Right, I've not forgot about the parts people want, just need to get ready for shipping, the front springs are still on car, the exhaust is still on the mid pipe, de-cat I am cleaning up.

Soon as they are ready I will be packaing and shipping to the relevant buyers.

Remember, car panels etc still available, there's a black and silver dash willing to swap for nothing if someone wants it.

Check 1st post for parts

Cheers

Hey mate sorry to keep changing but if poss i will have the lowering springs as well as the de-cat. can send cheque today or pay via pay pal???

thanks
Grant

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
No worries Grant, de-cat and springs (soon as I can get them off), I will get them weighed at work and let you know postage costs.

Hey mate i will stop soon i promise have you sold the alloy wheels? (me old man just see your alloys and said are they for sale there nice lol) also have you got a picture of the seat?

thanks
Grant

ok no worries, could you tell me where you got them?

yer have you got a picture of what they look like? in the car.

thanks
Grant

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Have no idea, came with the car, they are standard wheels though.

As for seat, my digicam is goosed so will get bro to use his phone, only done one seat at moment and have no bolts to actually fit it but I will place it in the car to show you.

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
De-cat, I'll see if I still have the bolts, alot got mixed up on engine remaoval at night, comes with the mount too.
Springs, well, comes with the springs, for the less the cost of a garage to do you can buy some spring compressors and do yourself easy.

Hi mate

Is it still possible for me to get a hold of the spoiler, boot handle? Intrested but wanted to get prices first including delivery.

Thanks mate

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
I'm after the rear right hand side, (bumper end), exhaust bracket hanger that's bolted to the chassis. Need one with both bolts, would take a photo but don't have one to hand.

chrissy

Ex. Club Member
i'll take the discs pads and callipers if they havent gone spk to me on msn if u can pls buddy chrissybhoy87 at hotmail.co.uk

hey gold did you get your brother to take that picture mate? also what kind of price you looking for, for them?

thanks
Grant

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Too dark, probably gonna be weekend at this rate, the condition of the seats are ok, but nothing amazing so not after loads really, would have to be a pickup job though.

If the weekends ok and am not too busy am going to finish the second seat and see about adding some extra support to the seats to mate sure they're really secure. I will find some bolts so can fit and show the ride height extra but they've got the height adjust and back adjust.
BUT need to mention they don't have leaver to get access to rear :down:
BUT I am going to try making the passenger side seat do it but no idea if it can be down really.

yer if i was to buy the seat then yes i would come down. ok just for now to get an idea have you or can you find a picture of them on the net, so i know what seats you have?

also forgot to ask you, the 1.6 calipars, what car are they from and do you have to mod anything to put them on? also is it just calipars or is it disc's too?

thanks
Grant

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
For the calipers it's just an extra washer to space them right, very easy.
Picture of seats will be up asap.

You got MSN to chat sometime
goldstar0011 (at) hotmail.com

chrissy

Ex. Club Member
hey man still lookin to speak to u about the discs callipers and pads as before spk to me a.s.a.p chrissybhoy87 at hotmail.co.uk im on at the mo

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Hi, sorry, it's been hard keeping track of who wants what.

The drivers wing on the car is pretty much useless, the bumper mount hole is too rusted, I know I have a spare that is better but not sure of the paint condition, will see about getting a picture asap.

do you have a decent rust free drivers wing & a full lock set ?
i also need a drivers door rubber strip (super s)
i can collect (im in burnley)

cheers

mark

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Sirmarky - I think the spare decent wing is good but scratched

UPDATE
Primera seats now fit the micra, not after much as they were just a practice project and they're not the neatest seats, collecter gets cheap

E

entirelyconfused

I would like the exhaust if you could price some postage up? I mean a basic service like royal mail standard parcels would be fine, I'm in no particular rush. Thanks.

Sirmarky, I'm pretty sure that I've got a door seal to fit your needs in my garden shed of doom, I'll have a look tomorrow (today) and let you know.

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Sorry for delay on people wanting parts still, not been able to get springs off front yet or the exhaust off the mid pipe, just busy with arranging moving house and new job.

As soon as I get the final parts off the car I will let those interested know!

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
goldstar you still got the de-cat pipe. I aint come for it cause i aint had confirmation that i can collect it.

Cheers

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Rigthy-ooo

I know I STILL gotta sort the exhaust, springs and de-cat but just busy with decorating my own pad etc

Anyways, the shell is still at mine and it has to go soon, so all panels etc are going very cheap to a collector, wings, doors, bonnet, boot with spoiler etc
Even the primera seats ready for micra use will be chucked if not taken, I don't wanna as I think I did a great job for my first attempt and even though they are not the best they are more comfy.

micracharge

Now with added V6...
So ummm.... Any chance of that engine loom goldstar?! I know its an ass of a thing to remove... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :grinning:

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Not forgot about you, is it just the exterior loom or the interior too?
Can the exterior come away seperately?
When I removed engine I removed all the loom properly so there's no damage and is pretty much out now.

micracharge

Now with added V6...
I need the side that goes from the engine compartment to the interior, it should connect to the interior harness by three connectors - F21, F22 and F23. I need this for my Megasquirt loom. :D

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Megasquirt, not gonna say what that made me think of!!

Don't suppose you have a pic of the bit you need as I have no idea what/where F21, 22 and 23 are

Status
Not open for further replies.