Stripping Black K11 SuperS + other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, kinda remember who's for what :D

Anyway, people, superS bumpers, remember when they were in high demand, if they don't go I'll just end up trying to mod them, not always a good thing!
Modded grille!

Get them whilst they're hot!

JayY said:
mate im intrested in driving lamps, laguna splitter, de-cat and front bumper. can you give me pics of the all them except the de-cat!!

have you sold any of these?

Nice one mate. bumper is basically same condition as mine so i will pass on that, but how much will you do the non tinted driving lamp and de-cat including postage for?

If you have any left, what sort of deal would you do for;

Rear bumper
nearside rear light
front super s bumper with lights
front nearside wing
bonnet
grill
front nearside headlight (original if you have it)

Aswell as postage

Ok, thansk, also need a crossmember if you have one, basically the whole front nearside of the car.

I seen Mean Micra is breaking his car too so mabye a couple of things like the wing and rear bumper I might be able to get from him as they are already AJ4.

I have heard parcels2go are good and offer £250 insurance.

scottc - am open to offers but I have no way of removing it myself so, wouldn't be after loads for it but you'd have to either take it in the shell or remove it yourself (I'd help of course)

Ray1 - emailed you

Gary Mate, whats the best you can do me on the:

35mm lowering springs & Bolt-on straight through de-cat, delivered?

goldstar0011 said:
£60 + p&p, thats dependant on who I use unless you want to arrange it

KK, have any pics of the exhaust, might be intrested, i want the de-cat and mine sticks out too much...lol

Well if you could find out postage on the 35mm lowering springs & Bolt-on straight through de-cat i'll let you know, cheers

Darren.

Grant said:
could the back box be polisled up?

its stainless so will yes... the tip would need some tarnish remover over night.. then some elbow grease will how it up a dream..

dcp0947vy2.jpg

......... this is how they look clean

is the wiper mechanism ok, mines got loads of play in the spindles and its getting right on my **** with its squeak squeak squeak.

what price would you want with and without the shell?
cheers

goldstar0011 said:
Cheers Kristian

Which wiper mechanism, both are good though.
both spindles are worn, but the drivers side is the worst, the noise is driving me mental, it's that bad that i don't want to drive it in the rain. I've just realised what you meant, the front one. :doh:

Everything in the first post is available.

The shell?! yes but it'd take an expert welder to get it road worthy

Goldstar ill have the decat fella. pick it up tuesday night if ur coming rochdale meet.

Talking of the Rochdale meet. You seen or heard of a rally K11 there with decals and rollcage etc.. not my taste but i bet its fast as hell haha.

Sorry for lack of response, busy weekend

Darren - easier to let AndyS have the de-cat cause it saves hassle of postage, as for springs, weren't able to get much off car this weekend but you still have first refusal.#

AndyS - de-cat is yours, not sure when down town next, not heard of that micra, local?

Sonic - front wiper mechanism is fine and yours if you want.

Scottc - someone is alos after engine but nothing confirmed, same price in or out shell, just whatever is easier for you to take, shell would only be the shell literally, no doors, boot, bonnet, wings etc

Grant - still trying to find a good courier that takes stuff safely, suggestions anyone.

Ray1 - emailed.

If I've missed anyone after something please post again, PM or email. cheers!

goldstar0011 said:
Darren - easier to let AndyS have the de-cat cause it saves hassle of postage, as for springs, weren't able to get much off car this weekend but you still have first refusal.

Bit gutted but its your items :) I respect that.
If you can let me know how much to send for the Springs to my door, i'll send it same or next day.

Darren.

cheers dude, we have discused on MSN, be down next friday me thinks!

Grant said:
yer thats abit too far for me to come pick it up. lol

ok tar mate

WHY NORRRRRRR!!!!! lol, im going down next week, n look where i live! :D

just google earth'ed it:- 131 miles, 3 hours 3 mins approx!

R05_Micra said:
cheers dude, we have discused on MSN, be down next friday me thinks!

WHY NORRRRRRR!!!!! lol, im going down next week, n look where i live! :D

just google earth'ed it:- 131 miles, 3 hours 3 mins approx!

lol, if i had the time mate i would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back