Club Member
hi all, got lots of stuff to sell but most of it is stock:

standard k11 centre brake light

standard front wiper motor

standard door speaker grills

Super s parcel shelf with factory speakers collection prefered

standard k11 drivers side mirror with glass (adjustable) X2

4" blue neon that responds to music

standard k11 boot lid handle (pre-facelift)

sunny GTi front calipers in red (could do with a recon)

LED compensator flasher relay if you have LED indicators this stops fast flashing

k10 number plate lights in white

GA16 throttle body

CG13 standard cams

flick switch ignition pannel (aluminium din sized, missing battery isolation switch, can be fitted by me.

standard k11 grills and super s spoilers (collection prefered as they do break

2x master central locking motors (aftermarket)

passenger k11 door mirror without glass (adjustable)

plenty of standard k11 parts, just ask

2X BROKEN plastic cam covers, (repair project)

NME fiberglass wide arch front bumper and front wings in black

Micra badges (all styles and ages)

3 door, door window glass with limo tint, collection ONLY

CG13de engine, complete -fly collection ONLY (been outside so a little mucky but runs fine)

anything else you can think of i have lots of parts including, bonnet pins, caliper paint in red, mudflaps, foglights, bumpers etc...

i need money so people please buy my stuff lol, offers on everything, the worst i can say is no.

thanks for looking everybody. anything that doesn't sell will go on the bay.

How hard would it be to take the spoiler off my boot and put it onto that one?
Is it HR's one with dodgy paint? Would it be as simple as just a blow over in my colour, or more work?

Think you could list your K10 parts? Mainly interested in a flywheel.

sorry i only have k10 rear number plate lights

How hard would it be to take the spoiler off my boot and put it onto that one?
Is it HR's one with dodgy paint? Would it be as simple as just a blow over in my colour, or more work?

its HRs one, you might have to give it a little sand before painting, transfering the spoiler is no problem :D

how much for the 10mm wheel spacers?

make me an offer ;) btw you know that there are only 2 not 4

Some of this from my old girl mate? Hows it going?

hi matey :D actually i forgot all about the stuff on your car ;) i haven't started on your car yet i need to find a garage >>

how much delivered to SR28SW? Wiltshires a bit far :)

i will have to check, make me an offer and i will add postage, it is the modified rear wiper motor you want yea?

how much for the steering wheel??? send pics to [email protected]

sw-1-hks.jpg

the wheel looks like this, but with a black nismo badge in the middle.

make me an offer ;) worst i can say is no mate ;)

Balls, forgot to ask you about the K11 door pockets/speaker grills at the Brighton meet! Still got them available? I'd be interested if so :)

Balls, forgot to ask you about the K11 door pockets/speaker grills at the Brighton meet! Still got them available? I'd be interested if so :)

yea sure mate i have some free :D make me an offer and i will see what i can do ;)

facelift 98>2000 front bumper? price? and facelift electric window pass switch as my connector has fell to bits :S

i have a 2003 facelift bumper, not a 2000 sorry. tho i may be able to get one, if you really need one. as for the electric window switch, i should have one somewhere but it is burred in the shed. i will be doing a full clean out when the weather gets better. but there are plenty in the scrap yard if you want me to try and get you one.

Nex Im crap at offers as I have little idea what things are worth, say £20 and then postage? Yes its the modified wiper motor so i can get a flat wiper on the rear. Is it possible to then attach a 2000-2003 wiper onto the back?

Are you able to find a window winder clip for my rear winder, just the little metal bit as the winders fell off?

Nex Im crap at offers as I have little idea what things are worth, say £20 and then postage? Yes its the modified wiper motor so i can get a flat wiper on the rear. Is it possible to then attach a 2000-2003 wiper onto the back?

Are you able to find a window winder clip for my rear winder, just the little metal bit as the winders fell off?

yep £20 is fine for me, i will mark one of the motors as sold to you :) i have one of these motors in my car and i have a smooth 2003 wiperblade on it, so yes they fit straight on :)

are you on able the small "C" clip that holds the window winder onto the spline? i can get them too if you need one :D

do the electric window and central locking motors come with any sort of fitting kit?

nope, the motors for the central locking are just the motors, and the same with the windows, all you need is a double pole, double throw, centre off with momentery contact, toggle switch to make the electric windows work.

£20 delivered?

make it £35 (as they are heavy to post) and you got a deal :D

i have a 2003 facelift bumper, not a 2000 sorry. tho i may be able to get one, if you really need one. as for the electric window switch, i should have one somewhere but it is burred in the shed. i will be doing a full clean out when the weather gets better. but there are plenty in the scrap yard if you want me to try and get you one.

well i should be doing a scrapyard trip around my way soon....but if i dont find one will let you know ;)

I'll give the boot a miss, cheers anyway :)

yea? no probs mate, its here if you change your mind, and i can fit a spoiler if you want too. just selling it cos i cleared out my garage and found i had a spare lol

sorry mate cant stretch to £9 atm, thats a quarter of a tank of fuel, lol. im skint

lol yea petrol is just stupid these days.

how about you meet me half way and say £7? posted next day delivery tomorrow?

Hey Nex, How much dor sunny calipers???

Also white dials??

Got any pictures of both these items???

Cheers Conor

make me an offer mate ;)

the white dials are custom super S ones, i have been making them. i might do a seperate post for them. keep your eyes out.

i will try and remember to get a pic of the calipers tonight,

Unless you've got an AJ4 smooth boot around i'll have to let it go lol.
Cost of spraying it, getting the spoiler put on etc, may aswell just get mine smoothed.

are you on able the small "C" clip that holds the window winder onto the spline? i can get them too if you need one :D

The little bent bit of metal looks like a C with the edges splayed out. C< like that if you squint with one eye lol.

The little bent bit of metal looks like a C with the edges splayed out. C< like that if you squint with one eye lol.

lol i get ya ;) i will have a dig around, i am sure i have some somewhere :D

40 posted????

yea ok mate, PM me your details and we will sort it all out, i can have it sent out tomorrow for ya ;)

Unless you've got an AJ4 smooth boot around i'll have to let it go lol.
Cost of spraying it, getting the spoiler put on etc, may aswell just get mine smoothed.

the cost of smoothing is alot, the one on my car cost me a bomb. but surely if you are spraying up the bumpers etc, it might be worth going for a full respray, then you can do the boot at the same time ;)

the cost of smoothing is alot, the one on my car cost me a bomb. but surely if you are spraying up the bumpers etc, it might be worth going for a full respray, then you can do the boot at the same time ;)

he's sprayed the bumpers already, check in his blog :p

And i'm glad u've sold that steering wheel now u can stop trying to sell it to me constantly! :p

he's sprayed the bumpers already, check in his blog :p

And i'm glad u've sold that steering wheel now u can stop trying to sell it to me constantly! :p

lol damn >>

yea i sold the wheel.... but i still have the wheel, i sold it twice last time lol, its not sold until i have the cash ;)

you want a black roof? i have loads of stuff for the k11 you don't have ;) got some white LED wedge bulbs, erm.... you have to come and see what i have ;)

Hey,

are they original window motors? or after market? have you got original door cards, grab handles, loom and switches etc?

How much for the lot?

Thanks

Hey,

are they original window motors? or after market? have you got original door cards, grab handles, loom and switches etc?

How much for the lot?

Thanks

they are the nissan motors, but thats all i have, none of the other parts. its very easy to make switches and wire them up. the important bit is the motors.

make me an offer ;)

soz mate the CGA is MINE! lol i got big plans for that little beast ;)

they are the nissan motors, but thats all i have, none of the other parts. its very easy to make switches and wire them up. the important bit is the motors.

make me an offer ;)

um... 35 quid posted? sorry i have no idea how much they will cost to post. im just asuming they dont weigh a great deal

thanks

facelift 98>2000 front bumper? price? and facelift electric window pass switch as my connector has fell to bits :S

hey mate i have found some electric window arm rests if you are interested, let me know ;)

um... 35 quid posted? sorry i have no idea how much they will cost to post. im just asuming they dont weigh a great deal

thanks

they are fairly akward, make it £40 and you have a deal ;) drop me your details at ralph DOT nex AT gmail DOT com and i will get them posted out tomorrow :D

they are fairly akward, make it £40 and you have a deal ;) drop me your details at ralph DOT nex AT gmail DOT com and i will get them posted out tomorrow :D

umm sure. you MSNing? or email? i would also like to call second dibs on the electric window arm rest if squarepants doesnt want them

umm sure. you MSNing? or email? i would also like to call second dibs on the electric window arm rest if squarepants doesnt want them

yea i am on MSN nex_is AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk

thats all cool ;)

ill have the super s dials...

are they all in white? and is it the cluster or just the faces?

actually if you could wait for that, i am gonna do a seperate post i think. it would be the whole cluster with red needles, and custom dials that i have made, but i can do more with any design etc, and i can make them light up different colours too, and put logos on them and colour the bezel, i even have a carbon bezel i made up too ;) but yea i will do a seperate post for that, just trying to get some interest.

Back