sold as seen displaying about 60k easy enough to adapt to match your own milage
£7 posted
1302355758213.jpg

DRIVERS DOOR INTERIOR HANDLE
nothing wrong with it just simply dont need it
£5 posted
1302356512303.jpg

DRIVERS DOOR STAY
got doors which refuse to stay pen then you will need this, may work on passenger side too, but i removed it from a drivers door, and it works fine
£6 posted
1302356213156.jpg

DRIVERS DOOR MANUAL WINDOW WINDER MECHANISM
as title says its for a manual works fine and cant fault it, simply bolt it on and off you go
£15 posted
1302356162362.jpg

CONE FILTER
works fine, not dirty at all and i belive its 70mm diameter for the tubing, ideal for anyone wanting to make there own inlet or cold air feed
£10 posted
1302356028157.jpg

STARTER MOTOR
i dont know if its different but from early k11's but may fit later k10's too unsure on condition but i have been told it works fine,
£5 plus p&p will have to be worked out
1302355953747.jpg

WILL ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL, UNLESS COLECTED, ALSO ALL OFFERS WELCOME I JUST WANT IT GONE HAHA​

Do the hub caps fit the standard steelies on a facelift K11? If they do I'll take them if you're willing to come down a tiny bit on price :p I only work a few hours a week as I have college full time! :(

OP
OP
will930
sorry to say they are worth that once they have been wrapped and posted ill only be making about 5 quid on them and they are worth a little bit as theyre popular...

but ill work out postage properly and go from there?

OP
OP
will930
well if you look on ebay they arent cheap! they need a refurb so at there current condition id want at least £150-£170

but i am looking at doing them and putting them on ebay to get a bit more unless you want them as they are then thats the price... hope it helps

OP
OP
will930
ill sort it tomorrow dude sorry ive been busy still need to post something else thats been paid for

OOPS

ps.... where abouts are you? just cos they normally ask where lol

grr Road tax for a 1.0 is up to 130 :( So the money I had saved for the hub caps is gone :'( Been working overtime all week so will have money asap :D Have a free bump btw :D

OP
OP
will930
cool dude i hope it came in one piece and the pants but secure packaging.... i did test it on mine made due it done as it should and it did! lost all the clips for the metal plate on my boot in the process lol

OP
OP
will930
Cheers Will hate to keep people waiting :( Saw a micra in town with them on was so tempted to pinch them! :L

well you cannt do that!!!!!!!!!!!!.... i think with some banded steelies and the nissan badge removed and painted they would looke awesome.... i want frank to smack some on his wheels :(

OP
OP
will930
everything reduced want it gone... if not sold by the end of the month will just bin the lot...

will add a few more bits soon

OP
OP
will930
these have had to have been put on hold as im still awaiting on the new suspension also had a few other members interested if they say no i shall come back