Micra stuff (mainly k11)

yea sure mate i have some free :D make me an offer and i will see what i can do ;)

i have a 2003 facelift bumper, not a 2000 sorry. tho i may be able to get one, if you really need one. as for the electric window switch, i should have one somewhere but it is burred in the shed. i will be doing a full clean out when the weather gets better. but there are plenty in the scrap yard if you want me to try and get you one.

I can get them for under a tenner down the local scrappy, so £8 posted?!

I can get them for under a tenner down the local scrappy, so £8 posted?!

erm, yea sure mate :D PM me your details :D

Ill offer you 35 quid for the cams delivered to BT38 7SQ, Or £55 with the steering wheel and boss kit...

[email protected]

Email me or get on msn if u can

Adam

i have added you to MSN,

i will take £35 for the cams, but i have been offered £40 for the wheel so i will see if they get back to me ;)

ide be intrested in dials :D

just finished another set today, give me a while to sort out pics and i will do a seperate post

still all up for grabs ppl :D it will be on the bay next week

Hi Nex,

Will you have any door hinges in gold as my door has been slagging nissan said that they dont have hinge in color only in black. also any idea if the non abs model brake pad will fit the abs model?

many thanks

erm, yea sure mate :D PM me your details :D

i have added you to MSN,

i will take £35 for the cams, but i have been offered £40 for the wheel so i will see if they get back to me ;)

Add me aigan mate or email me, Cus i didnt get your add... You do know its to post to N.I?

Adam

can you get me that switch? just the switch tho nothing else!? lol

seems a waste to distroy these arm rests just for that switch, i will check the scrappy tomorrow :)

Hi Nex,

Will you have any door hinges in gold as my door has been slagging nissan said that they dont have hinge in color only in black. also any idea if the non abs model brake pad will fit the abs model?

many thanks

sorry i don't have any door hindges in gold, you might be able to adjust the ones you have or just use the black nissan ones.

i think that abs doesn't affect the pad, only the CV joint

Add me aigan mate or email me, Cus i didnt get your add... You do know its to post to N.I?

Adam

send me your email address again, or PM me ok :)

paymenr sent, and they are gonna ve amrked to say witch is exhaust and which is inlet?

cool thanks mate i will get them sent out today. its easy to tell which is which because one has a big wedge taken out of it to drive the dizzy :D

I am also looking for a driver side electric window switch , if you do not have one, are you able to aquire one for a fee ??

( i have a picture of my old switch here http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=22659&highlight=wanted+electric+window)

ooh well with you wanting the drivers side and spoungbob wanting the passenger one, i suppose i could split them :D

the on i have doesn't look like that tho, it has some extra buttons on it to work the central locking, so you would need the whole arm rest.

Nex sorry for the delay can you hop on MSN or drop me a PM with details for a cheque, we dont have paypal anymore it was on the credit card which has been paid off and destroyed.

thanks, could you pm the tracking number to me? Wonder if they deliver on saturday.

jabran

crap i left the note at work, i cant tell you til monday i'n afraid.

im looking for fog lamps for the 2003 k11 mk2 model... do u have those?

sorry i don't but if you are talking about the second facelift then the fogs are the same as the ones in primeras :D

crap i left the note at work, i cant tell you til monday i'n afraid.

sorry i don't but if you are talking about the second facelift then the fogs are the same as the ones in primeras :D

haha, no way.. honest? ill look into that! been searching for ages... yeah it is the 2nd facelift. has the silly chrome grille on the front... the car looks awesome apart from this.. the 98 model had the best front

sorry i don't have any door hindges in gold, you might be able to adjust the ones you have or just use the black nissan ones.

i think that abs doesn't affect the pad, only the CV joint

How to adjust the hinge? I thought i need to get a the new one at nissan.

Thanks

haha, no way.. honest? ill look into that! been searching for ages... yeah it is the 2nd facelift. has the silly chrome grille on the front... the car looks awesome apart from this.. the 98 model had the best front

yea, i was gonna get some from a primera but the bolts were rusted so i left it. easy enough to find tho ;)

[email protected]

Got the cash sitting here mate, Add me asap

added, if you still don't get an invite then email me, ralph DOT nex AT gmail DOT com

How to adjust the hinge? I thought i need to get a the new one at nissan.

Thanks

just loosen the bolts and lift the door up and then tighten them again, or move the door latch up. there is enough free play to move the door

ooh well with you wanting the drivers side and spoungbob wanting the passenger one, i suppose i could split them :D

the on i have doesn't look like that tho, it has some extra buttons on it to work the central locking, so you would need the whole arm rest.

No problem, as long as the plug is the same, i dont mind getting alternative arm rests, that extra button could be usefull if i hook it up to my existing centrel locking :D

How much do you want for the switch?

How much do you want for the arm rest?

No problem, as long as the plug is the same, i dont mind getting alternative arm rests, that extra button could be usefull if i hook it up to my existing centrel locking :D

How much do you want for the switch?

How much do you want for the arm rest?

well i can't promise that it will be a straight swap. but i am sure knowing nissan it will be ;)

i went to the scrappy today and found a car with electric windows, and someone has distroyed both armrests!!! damn it!

i think you would need the whole arm rest because all the switches are in one unit and you wouldn't have the holes for the extra buttons.

make me an offer mate ;) the arm rests are at work ready to be posted out :)

well i can't promise that it will be a straight swap. but i am sure knowing nissan it will be ;)

i went to the scrappy today and found a car with electric windows, and someone has distroyed both armrests!!! damn it!

i think you would need the whole arm rest because all the switches are in one unit and you wouldn't have the holes for the extra buttons.

make me an offer mate ;) the arm rests are at work ready to be posted out :)

I'll contact you via MSN shortly...

Hi there
I'm after a couple of bits for my k11 micra. It's a W reg 1.0 'Celebration' model.
First the sunroof glass is cracked, so I need a new pane to fit in it. It's the manual type. Second I want to fit a cigarette lighter to power a satnav. I've checked behind the dashboard and it seems to have a couple of spare wires (so Im guessing they're for the lighter, but it's been left out of this model.) so I need the lighter, housing and preferably the wiring so I can connect it all up easily.

Thanks a lot

Hi there
I'm after a couple of bits for my k11 micra. It's a W reg 1.0 'Celebration' model.
First the sunroof glass is cracked, so I need a new pane to fit in it. It's the manual type. Second I want to fit a cigarette lighter to power a satnav. I've checked behind the dashboard and it seems to have a couple of spare wires (so Im guessing they're for the lighter, but it's been left out of this model.) so I need the lighter, housing and preferably the wiring so I can connect it all up easily.

Thanks a lot

crap, i just chucked out a sunroof the mec was jammed but the glass was fine, sorry.

the cig port is easy, i could send you a port and you can see if it fits if you like :D if you can get here SN13 8NJ i will install one for you.

Got The Mud flaps :D

Cheers Nex!

glad you got the mudflaps ok :D if you need help fitting then let me know, but they should be pretty obvious, just need to drill some few holes ;)

Shame about the glass :( Oh well!
Thats really kind of you to offer, but you're about 3 hrs away from me (Chester!)
For the lighter, how does a fiver paypal sound? Some tips on fitting it would be appreciated if you've done it before - electronics isn't really my thing.

Shame about the glass :( Oh well!
Thats really kind of you to offer, but you're about 3 hrs away from me (Chester!)
For the lighter, how does a fiver paypal sound? Some tips on fitting it would be appreciated if you've done it before - electronics isn't really my thing.

ok mate that sounds fine, but first if you could post some pics of what wires you have, then i will draw up a diagram or something. do you have a hole there already? also would you need a lighter to go int the socket?

what you could to is buy my switch pannel, which has a cig port in it and also some switches to turn the engine on ;) lol but again that would be easier if i installed it.

what tools do you have? like plyers, crimper, spade connectors, insulation tape?

ok mate that sounds fine, but first if you could post some pics of what wires you have, then i will draw up a diagram or something. do you have a hole there already? also would you need a lighter to go int the socket?

what you could to is buy my switch pannel, which has a cig port in it and also some switches to turn the engine on ;) lol but again that would be easier if i installed it.

what tools do you have? like plyers, crimper, spade connectors, insulation tape?

Okay, I've got some pics ...

As you can see there's a spare connector right behind the panel, which I'm guessing is what would plug in to the lighter if there was one fitted. So I was hoping it'd be a case of finding the right unit with the corresponding plugs on the back, so no soldering or 'wiring' involved.
If it's going to need playing around with the electrics properly I'd be more tempted to pay someone to do it to be honest - I just wouldn't trust myself not to bodge it up and I need the car for work. I realise there are only two wires there, but I don't have insulating tape or solder handy.

Okay, I've got some pics ...

As you can see there's a spare connector right behind the panel, which I'm guessing is what would plug in to the lighter if there was one fitted. So I was hoping it'd be a case of finding the right unit with the corresponding plugs on the back, so no soldering or 'wiring' involved.
If it's going to need playing around with the electrics properly I'd be more tempted to pay someone to do it to be honest - I just wouldn't trust myself not to bodge it up and I need the car for work. I realise there are only two wires there, but I don't have insulating tape or solder handy.

ah perfect, well that is the plug you need to power the cig port and yea you just push it on, there should be one more plug that is a single spade connector and that one powers the light to light up the port in the dark so you don't really need it. it will be a very easy job to do, if you send me paypal to ralph DOT nex AT gmail DOT com then i will send out all the bits you need and instructions to do it right :D trust me it would be very hard to get it wrong, you need no tools you just push it all together.

Ace :)
Thanks a lot - I'll send the payment when I get in tonight together with my address.

cool, i will dig out a cig port. do you mind if it is a bit mucky? and do you want the lighter to go in it?

Okay, just paypalled you :) I don't mind if it's a bit mucky - just as long as it'll do the job :D And the lighter itself would be handy if you have it please.

Okay, just paypalled you :) I don't mind if it's a bit mucky - just as long as it'll do the job :D And the lighter itself would be handy if you have it please.

cool mate i will have it sent out tomorrow should be with you on sat, or monday. :)

Thanks Nex :D arrived today JUST caught the royal mail woman as she was leaving the card in my door and gettin back in the van! :) thanks for the clip too.

Thanks Nex :D arrived today JUST caught the royal mail woman as she was leaving the card in my door and gettin back in the van! :) thanks for the clip too.

no probs :D glad it got there all safe :D i hope the clip works well and let me know how you get on with installing the motor too :)

how much are you looking for the smoothed boot also what colour is it

also can you get hold of a pair of rear calipers (k11)

Back