SR stuff for sale!

OP
OP
S

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
It should fit your car then, and im not totally sure whats involved as i have never done it.

OP
OP
S

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
fog lights now with me :p lol did you lot do much wen i left?

Nah not really. Was getting late so just cleaned up and headed home.

Btw you got lucky when you left :p traffic cops were round the corner about 15 minutes later :p

Nah not really. Was getting late so just cleaned up and headed home.

Btw you got lucky when you left :p traffic cops were round the corner about 15 minutes later :p

lol yeh was a bit late lol

and were they lol prob got a complaint about me coz my car isnt the quietest lol :blush: lol could you hear it? did they go past slow lol

OP
OP
S

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
lol yeh was a bit late lol

and were they lol prob got a complaint about me coz my car isnt the quietest lol :blush: lol could you hear it? did they go past slow lol

It was pretty loud lol and they followed us home lol

i know not the quietest lol joys of a straight through lol and did they lol doing checks and that on your cars lol a well wat can they do :p

OP
OP
S

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
Hi Scott
Still nothing mate! Will keep you up to date !

Can you go and ask at your local post office/depot if there is any packages there for you. It might just be sitting there.

Really sorry about this Seb_

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
It usually takes2 weeks to get here. I bought a lot of parts from here, 90% of the time withtout tracking number, never had any problem. Last time I bought some parts from Phil (PJG1979) and never received them. This time it seems to happen again. I will wait until tuesday.
If nothing comes; got to give a visit to the post office next week, as I'm off from work for holidays.

OP
OP
S

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
It usually takes2 weeks to get here. I bought a lot of parts from here, 90% of the time withtout tracking number, never had any problem. Last time I bought some parts from Phil (PJG1979) and never received them. This time it seems to happen again. I will wait until tuesday.
If nothing comes; got to give a visit to the post office next week, as I'm off from work for holidays.

2 Weeks is a very long time :/

Btw, Scott, did you kept the bill they gave you at your post office ?

I paid for the postage label online so never got a bill.

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Thank you Scott, it should be useful ;) (Can you remove it, I saved the picture, and there is my adress on it )

Paddy

The runaround
Site Supporter
would you take 20 quid all in for an airbox if you still have one left? Posted to south west scotland

OP
OP
S

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
would you take 20 quid all in for an airbox if you still have one left? Posted to south west scotland

Yes. PM me buddy.

Any news on that stereo? If not could you list features and price inc p & p to norfolk? Cheers :D

I have no idea on the stereos specs, it was in the car when we got it. Doesnt look like it has many features other than radio/CD. But if you want it then £10 + PP (£5)

OP
OP
S

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
Havent looked yet, all this stuff isnt at my house and i can only go up a few times a week. Possibly tomorrow dude.