• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

jowley's red car

finally destripped and stickered the car today took 6 hours just gotta give it a few more polishes and bobs your uncle lol. dont think ill be running bike carbs as they have played up again gonna get some others

a lil update got so f****d off with the bike carbs im now goin to use them as throttle bodies running standard injectors and the standard sensors while i make the final inlet that will be able to have enough streghen to cope with eiether a quad turbo or single turbo set up that will be in progress and hopefully done for christmas. will get pics up next week of the tempory manifold

another update the throttle bodies are out of the window at the moment had a major set back one of the shims have disintergrated runied a bucket and made a lovely mark in my camshafts so gonna sort another shim out tomorrow and one of the cam caps broke too

another update the throttle bodies are out of the window at the moment had a major set back one of the shims have disintergrated runied a bucket and made a lovely mark in my camshafts so gonna sort another shim out tomorrow and one of the cam caps broke too

ouch, the cam caps are line bored and numbered eh, but you should be able to lap a replacement one in, then check it with engineers blue :)

ouch, the cam caps are line bored and numbered eh, but you should be able to lap a replacement one in, then check it with engineers blue :)

i mean bolt my mistake lucky tbh got a shim tho just gotta get it cut to the right size

fianlly runnig again and hopefully that will be that for a while need to get some new cam carrier bolts tho the one that are in are really strechted just got to finally polish it again ready for the show pics up tomoz

will be and gonna get throttle bodies off a bike and a omex ecu probs. the carbs need tuning and the right pressure other than tht there ok. fitted the strut brace today and moved the air filter

the new alloys
IMAG0090.jpg

some pics of the alloys and the grill in progress plans are to smooth and black mesh with my signature on the left hand mesh of the grill and rear bumper opions wanted on bumper please not finished just trying new things
IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

grill.jpg

I reckon if the splitter was painted to match the rest of the car I think it'll look good. Is there any signs of rubbing when the engine is rev'd?

right peeps needs of opions this is the grill so far and theres two options
a a black mesh or b- a nice big alloy rad YOU decide

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

cheers dan. mesh it will be then and in black also does anyone know where i could get the grill sign writin cause i want jowley put on the mesh

make a template the same size of the black mesh and then cut out jowly then get the white spray out and spray the template onto the mesh would be best if you dould get small mesh so you can actually see ya name as the mesh i have the holes are too big

a little update since its been a while the car is now been stripped ready to be streghtened and rollcage. and then a turbo set up with custom manifolds and exhaust system and custom bodywork will get more pics an updates as it comes along

right ive made a little progress its almost frully stripped ready to build up the way its needed
IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

IMAG0192.jpg

riding high
IMAG0191.jpg

IMAG0190.jpg

now the fun of moving all the fuse and relay boxes to the passenger footwell
IMAG0206.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

i need to store some snacks hungary work lol
IMAG0210.jpg

i think theres another 8 or so hours left sorting shortening leghting the wiring.

Back