• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!!

Heres another,played about with the flash tonight:

graffitimicra.jpg

:eek:I like the stickers on the roof. The reflections from the stickers on dash in windscreen would annoy me though:laugh:

ps. I recieved the flywheel today pal, cheers(Y)

Looking awesome mate :)

Your photos are like frigging magazine quality mate, muchos respect to you

Maybe you should get it featured in banzai looking like this

Dont sell it Chris it will break your heart and many others

Been a very productive day! First job was to remove the new sticker bomb'd parts and give them a coat of lacquer. Didnt take too long to dry as the weather was lush!

IMG_1106.jpg

Next job was to remove the seats,remove the remaining sound deadening and give the floor a lick of paint.

IMG_1108.jpg

Another 1/2 stone lighter!

A few hours later...and SHA-TING!

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

Looking lovely mate!! Whack a damn turbo on it will you! :)

Start collecting parts man, you Wont regret it,

"you got the show , just need some go"

I want to,but i need to save for a new car (that will have a turbo already ;))

Depends if the parts are available and at a good price. Wouldnt have a clue what went where and how to plumb it all in. I'd be forever reading your topic haha

Your a budding home mechanic, yeah it takes time (unless your stani lol ;))

It's pretty simple once you understand what you need, so far it's cost me no more than £500 excluding mapping

You spent that on your seats

You really need to drive one, it would make you seriously re consider the move

This year is a big year for msc turboed k11s , you simply must get involved

Or do what scopez did, get all the bits and of to Ed at fusion for fitting and mapping !!

Cmon c'mon c'mon :)

T25 then according to google?

Is there any numbers on the turbo?

I ordered a t2 kit and it didn't fit! Banjo was ever so slightly to small for banjo bolt and banjo bolt was different thread

Opened the banjo up by 0.8mm and used original bolt all ok

You need to ask the seller to confirm it really wouldn't want you to get wrong bits

Are you coming off head oil gallery or sandwich plate?

*edit just seen the numbers .... Duh ;)*

Email the seller these pics mate

She will be fine although I think you'll have to sit it like mine to fit

Frank will sort this for you though mo

Welldone though mate, first step made at least matey ;)

Hold fire on ordering oil feed, you already have a feed, you just need to know what fitting is on end of it then you just need 1/8npt to - 4an oil line and adapter for other end

Cheers

Got a reply back:

Hi - some pipes look like they will fit fine, not sure if all would fit.

Thats really helpful! I've now emailed the seller for the original kit i posted so fingeres crossed they'll still have one available. If not i have no idea :( I could get the lines made but would need to know what thread/union i'd need for the oil gallery on the block and what threads are on the turbo

Can't wait to see this car in the flesh! :D Hope you get that turbo sorted, it's such a pain having something there and not being able to use it. I should know my cars been stuck on the drive for 2 months! haha

finally found another thats available:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TURBO-OIL-RET...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c2696815

Description:

100% brand new. Never been tried or installed.
Durable design, and Improve turbo performance by draining excessive oil, and can recycle oil back to the turbo.
36" JDM Stainless Steel Oil Feed Line Kit.
3-way fitting 4AN VS 1/8 NPT to connect engine.
1/8 NPT Adaptor - male fitting goes with the block.
1x -4AN Fitting built on flange.
Overall size of the drain line: 17"
AN size: 10
Universal Fit to Most Turbo Chargers.
No instructions included. Professional installation is highly recommended.

If this is the same one Stani and Martin have got,could you confirm please and i'll get one ordered :)

finally found another thats available:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TURBO-OIL-RET...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c2696815

Description:

If this is the same one Stani and Martin have got,could you confirm please and i'll get one ordered :)

Hi mate you need this for the feed bro

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120708800176&autoredirect=off

This comes with the 1/8 npt head fitting you need

And this for return mate

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130344637838

Oil feed/return kits have been dispached. Ebay page said 13-25 days which will bring it to the end of the month (next pay day whoop!)

A local performance company are Walbro stockists so can get the fuel pump from them

Also i've found this,what are people's thoughts?

http://www.racespecperformance.com/...Boost Gauge + Boost Controller + Turbo Timer"

Also found these:

http://www.alleymotorsport.co.uk/glowshift-gauges-69-c.asp

Seeming as i'll be replacing the current gauges with all matching ones

Think the way it goes dark when it's off is pretty cool!

(Sorry, that was a bit of a chick comment - 'I like my car cos it's a nice colour' :blush:)

Thanks John,tell me about it! I just want he next 2-3 pay days to be here so i can buy more stuff haha

Its ok 6.5x55,i like the smoked effect aswell :)

Nothing to update,just thought i'd mention i've got 3 magazines interested so far :) Will keep you updated with how far they get and if they publish it

I GUARANTEE they will Chris, one of the coolest K11 Micras ever :grinning:.

First one was interested but said only as a Readers Ride. Second mag said it'd make a great feature for the mag but still awaiting on a reply. Third has asked for more photos/details which i've sent over so just waiting for a reply aswell.

First one was interested but said only as a Readers Ride. Second mag said it'd make a great feature for the mag but still awaiting on a reply. Third has asked for more photos/details which i've sent over so just waiting for a reply aswell.

This is great news mate well done !!

I'd leave the boost controller out, your be mapped to run at 1 pressure from Ed so there's no need to adjust boost after that

Just get an adjustable actuator or speak to Ed about other valves etc

Just my 2p as it's expensive for something that's not needed :)

Back