• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!!

Popped down to H&S today to get the car services and to have the SFS Hoses fitted:

IMG_9882.jpg

IMG_9883.jpg

IMG_9884.jpg

IMG_9885.jpg

IMG_9886.jpg

IMG_9892.jpg

IMG_9894.jpg

IMG_9895.jpg

Much better :) Even if they did have trouble removing/fitted the Inlet manifold hose,but they still managed to fit it without charging me extra even though it took longer than expected. Top work guys!

Looking great mate. Love the battery holder and air box cover as well (Y).

yes i think it did need it :p but some gunk and stuff and will come up looking good :D nice meeting you and thanks again for the spoiler

I usually clean the paint work up with GUNK before i head to a car show. But i mean a general tidy up with the wires/cables/pipes etc.

I'm in the process of getting bits together for a new induction kit and also something else in the pipe line to bling the bay up abit :)

I usually clean the paint work up with GUNK before i head to a car show. But i mean a general tidy up with the wires/cables/pipes etc.

I'm in the process of getting bits together for a new induction kit and also something else in the pipe line to bling the bay up abit :)

It doesn't look like a snail shell by any chance? :p

Yeah that one,but this photoshop:

induction.gif

And i quote:

Shaun said:
looks like you have a good plan drawn up though. (oh and your quick photoshop looks like a penis.)
but im just childish - Good Luck! hope you get it sorted out.

;)

A small update:

Collected my new Rocker Cover Saturday:

IMG_9971.jpg

IMG_9976.jpg

IMG_9978.jpg

Also got all the pieces together for my new Induction kit:

IMG_9980.jpg

IMG_9987.jpg

IMG_9982.jpg

Just gotta trial fit the induction kit,might have to get a bracket made up to help support the weight

Wont be fitting the rocker cover until my new bolts arrive :)

Fitted the new induction kit,wont run the car until i get a new breather filter from work tomorrow :)

IMG_9989.jpg

IMG_9992.jpg

IMG_9998.jpg

New bolts for my rocker cover came today so will get that fitted at some point. Got MOT tomorrow so things may be on hold depending if any work needs doing. I've got a few things coming up for her so watch this space :p

Gah, jealous very much, saw your polo in the flesh on Sunday when i went to steel the guys marbella, loved it haha.
Great style.

I think I actually prefer the previous set of wheels fitment. Could they use a bit of spacing out to reduce the offset a little? And I think I can hear it begging, it is, I can, it seems to be saying "lower......lower.......lower" :p

Unfortunately the Flashbacks dont have that much dish. Unless i won the lottery and was lucky enough to import a set of genuine Work Equip 03s :(

I've got some 10mm spacers for the back to bring them out same as the fronts,but i need longer hub stubs. I wasnt gonna lower it any more but after putting the photos up on the forums,ALOT of people have said to lower it more.

Which is weird...cos they're exactly the same as the Dubs with the same suspension,but no one said a word back then lol

Had some work done to the Micra yesterday:

- CV joint
- Rear hand brake cables
- brake shoes
- drive belts
- longer studs & 10mm spacers fitted

Also sorted out the knocking/rattling noise,it was the exhaust hitting on the panhard rod.

Gonna sort out a few lil bits and pieces,get the smoothed bumpers back on and that'll be it. Got some insurance quotes for some other cars and its time to move on. Wont happen for another year or so but its definately something to aim for now :)

you cant get ri of this car mate it is epic! and loving the new look i cant wait to see it with the spacers set up mate will help them wheels out alot and change its stance completely

Not just yet,ive decided i want a faster car,so instead of spending loads of £££ on this,its cheaper to go out and buy another car. Here are a few quotes i got,baring in mind nothing is a definate. Was just curious to see what i could get insured on:

S14a £933.00
R33 Skyline £1500
R34 Skyline £1500
Supra Mk4 £1300
RX7 £900
Astra VXR £900
BMW E46 £1200
350Z £1550
Golf Mk5 Gti £1000

The options are pretty broad. Renewal for the Micra is £850 with every single thing declared. If i can insure an S14a for not much more,it seems logical to get a different car.

But fear not! This wont be happening for another year or so

+edit+ this is the 1000th post for this topic :D

Back