• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!!

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!! TURBO FITTING PROBLEMS 28/7/11

Finally found another car....and you've guess right...its another Nissan Micra K11!!

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

I pick her up on the 3rd May :D

OP
OP
hoodedreeper

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Well,heres what i got planned:

Debadging
1.0L Badge (its a 1.3 underneath but no harm saying its a 1.0 ;))
Alloys
Bucket Seats + Harnesses
front upper strut brace
rear upper strut brace
air filter
Ashley Exhaust System
lowered -35mm
stripped interior

OP
OP
hoodedreeper

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Lol,i wont i promise! Gonna be driving at LEAST 1/2 mile behind the car infront!

Cant modifiy it untill i pay back the money but i'm allowed my buckets in and alloys on :D

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
dont forget uprated brakes ;) if you want to be a fast road car, you need the barking and handling more than anything :p me thinks 14'' lightweight alloys? super fast.

OP
OP
hoodedreeper

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Speaking to Squarepants on MSN about making it a sleeper look...and thought about dropping it on the 13s steelies (minus hub caps) and making it look like a grandad drives it or something (random stickers on rear window) and other bits and pieces like that.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
DOG CAGE IN THE BACK!!!!! you can tell everyone that your car has a cage!

they will be stumped when they see the dog cage....

iam tempted to do it now :p

Rob..

Ex. Club Member
asif you've moved onto a facelift HR!!

well shocked!

although would be interesting to see what you do this time

would love to put those bumpers on mine in black if they would fit, i love the look :p

OP
OP
hoodedreeper

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Heres what i've got planned:

Debadging
1.0L Badge (its a 1.3 underneath but no harm saying its a 1.0 )
Alloys
Bucket Seats + Harnesses
front upper strut brace
rear upper strut brace
air filter
Ashley Exhaust System
lowered -35mm
stripped interior
greenstuff brake pads

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i wouldnt. they have the distinctive daniella westbrook about them.... replace them with black ones should do it.

OP
OP
hoodedreeper

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Nah i'm going for the sleeper/rally look with this one! Only cosmetic change will be alloys and DTM mirrors,everything else will be engine and handling :)

OP
OP
hoodedreeper

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
May not be getting this Saturday as planned due to the Car having no tax so need to wait for insurance docs to come through first and then get it taxed.So it looks like next week some time :(

OP
OP
hoodedreeper

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Oh yes! :D

Eventually i'll get my alloys refurbed black :) Interior is already grey and black,and so are my buckets :p

Harnesses are on order and should be here tomorrow or saturday,their black aswell :p

OP
OP
hoodedreeper

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
well....i bought these off ebay,parcel arrived and my mum didnt even question it :p I just couldnt resist,modifying is an addiction :(

Robert

Ex. Club Member
I'm gonna guess at ebay, seen them on there before.
Pretty cool :)

Now start buying proper things like springs :p

Just bought a micra 1.3 GX, need to stiffen up the suspension to make it handle. Any suggestions on just changing the springs or do I buy a Bilstein kit?

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Just bought a micra 1.3 GX, need to stiffen up the suspension to make it handle. Any suggestions on just changing the springs or do I buy a Bilstein kit?

start a new thread do not hijack someone elses or use the search there are pleanty on threads on this subject

Robb

Site Supporter
I rekon you should get some white alloys (e.g. like jim bling's), spray yer mudguards white, change the boot handle for a red prefacelift one, bodycolour all the rubbing strips and door handles etc, lower it, THEN work on the engine (Y)