GROUP BUY: Rear LED Lights for Micra K11

One package has arrived :)

2 complete sets and 2 nearside lights have arrived. Awaiting on 2 offside lights and 1 complete set yet to make 5 total sets. Will send out when all arrived.

Attachments

• 100_2214.JPG
    100_2214.JPG
    669.4 KB · Views: 342
  • 100_2211.JPG
    100_2211.JPG
    308.1 KB · Views: 324
  • 100_2213.JPG
    100_2213.JPG
    352.9 KB · Views: 229
  • 100_2212.JPG
    100_2212.JPG
    425.3 KB · Views: 232
other set came today but Customs caught em so i had to pay £38 to get em so unfortunatly i will haveto ask for 3 people to split the cost of this (abiout £8 each extra)

Just confirming now whos LED lights these are lol

1) meanmicra
2) James
3) Andy_S
4) mentalmicra
5) napster

please confirm your purchase and send me a email with ur address to send the LED rear lights to as im looking to send em off to you on saturday.

Regards

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Let me know if anyone drops out mate and I might take a set of these

neil
LOL sorry mate they've already all been paid for and arrived from Taiwan at Andys, he just wants the addresses to send them to now :)

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Let me know if anyone drops out mate and I might take a set of these

neil

SORRY neil i dont have PM functions...

if you want a set i might end up selling mine if they dont suit mine...
they look awful sexy tho... im gonna test them on friday, without fitting them...

so if i do sell i'll post up on fri/sat... they'll be BNIB ready modded uk style...

give us a e-mail tho if you are interested and i'll get back to you...

[email protected]

vid in 3gp (phone)

yes its me talking lol. the reverse i had to edit as the lock was on gears so he had to take it all off then put in reverse lmfao

Attachments

• MOV00006.3gp
    304.1 KB · Views: 205
For everyones information, the indicator bulb is WY21W (Also known as 382WA) and you can get SilverVision ones from PowerBulbs here: http://www.powerbulbs.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=203&strPageHistory=search&strKeywords=WY21W&numPageStartPosition=1&strSearchCriteria=any&PT_ID=all

And the reverse light bulb is a large 501 fitting, you can probably get a red 501 LED bulb from UltraLEDs to get one of them to act as a fog light.
These SHOULD fit: http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=44_55&products_id=803 - If not, these definately will: http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=44_55&products_id=582

James :)

Flip sake

Sr Micra get through to me, Andy the day i get these lights i get my company car !!!!!! Pure rage , the whole cars up for sale from today so to are these lights , no point putting them in now, so let me no if any ones interested, but i have PM'd SR if your still interested

well i can safely say im the 2nd in the UK to have these and GOODNESS they bright!

Attachments

• 100_2239.JPG
    100_2239.JPG
    905.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 100_2241.JPG
    100_2241.JPG
    783.3 KB · Views: 253
  • 100_2242.JPG
    100_2242.JPG
    813.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 100_2232.JPG
    100_2232.JPG
    579.2 KB · Views: 247
They look very nice Andy_S (Y) Suit the red micra well as they blend in quite well with the paintwork.

Nice to see the other micra in the pics as well, lol :laugh:

either its just me, but i cant seem to find out where the "wiring diagram" is for these! could someone please put the link up here for me :)
thanks
napster

well does this mean that some one here has a spere set of normaal lights that they want to get rid of. If so pm me i am very intrested!!!!!

Can i just say as well, i got charged for the second parcel which contained 3 sets of the LED rear lights. I got charged £38.53 which i have paid to get these to be mine otherwise they would of been sent back. Because i charged as little as possible to each member (they cost £106 each i got £108 via cheque or £110 by paypal) ive paid more for my lights. So this is just a warning to members who want to purchase from overseas. He marked the items as gift and value of £100 GBP but still got stopped. 2 sets of lights made it through without charge.

Cheers

Mine are for sale if anyones lookin , SR get back to me please if your interested

Fitted mine :D :D

Pics of it on a black car:

(Btw does this mean i'm the 3rd person in the UK to have these? :D)

Attachments

• IMG_8445 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8445 (Large).JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_8446 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8446 (Large).JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_8449 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8449 (Large).JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 291
proberbly yeh as Napster aint got his on yet and MentalMicra is selling his and Meanmicra i aint heard from him yet.

What do you think its not like there are 2nd hand, £100 and i will inc pp with that i will pay to get them sent to whoever wants them

Andy_S said:
proberbly yeh as Napster aint got his on yet and MentalMicra is selling his and Meanmicra i aint heard from him yet.

yes mine are not on yet :-( i couldnt work out diagram (dont know why lol) so went about it my self. after swapping only a few times i managed to get "headlights, indicators, fog" but when i put my foot on the brake my indicator came on lol. i couldnt do it last night cause of work, so thats all i need todo. hopefully have them onto day, but honestly i have NO TIME :-( except in evening when its dark.
napster

Napster said:
yes mine are not on yet :-( i couldnt work out diagram (dont know why lol) so went about it my self. after swapping only a few times i managed to get "headlights, indicators, fog" but when i put my foot on the brake my indicator came on lol. i couldnt do it last night cause of work, so thats all i need todo. hopefully have them onto day, but honestly i have NO TIME :-( except in evening when its dark.
napster
Yeah I know what you mean mate, I had to rush them last night AS SOON as I got in from work so it wouldnt get dark lol, hope you get them fitted soon though :)

By the way, I didn't need a heat gun to remove mine, just a little levering from my jack winder hehe, then I peeled the old mastick off the old lights and put it on the new ones :)

James said:
Yeah I know what you mean mate, I had to rush them last night AS SOON as I got in from work so it wouldnt get dark lol, hope you get them fitted soon though :)

By the way, I didn't need a heat gun to remove mine, just a little levering from my jack winder hehe, then I peeled the old mastick off the old lights and put it on the new ones :)

sweet mate. i have an hour break soon so im going home and then will try and sort out problem with "brakes and indicators" lol. hopefully nothing will BLOW UP :)
would have thought i could have them on by 2morrow :)
napster

p.s i left a trade rating for you andy!!

Napster said:
sweet mate. i have an hour break soon so im going home and then will try and sort out problem with "brakes and indicators" lol. hopefully nothing will BLOW UP :)
would have thought i could have them on by 2morrow :)
napster

well i just had my hour break and during that time it took me "20minutes" to sort out the problem :)
i now have one LED LIGHT working lol and will change wires later on when im home again.
then i might actually have them fitted 2night :)
will let ya know how i get on and hopefully pictures
cheers
napster

cheers andy!
need better photos but havent had time. theres only so many photos you can take of the same image lol.
boot install needs to be finished next :)
napster

ive got a few plans as you know mate ;) will take me car out and camera and new tripod and take some quality pics of it before and in about 2 week when i get car back ill have another shoot with the car :) hehe Lots going on within the next 2 weeks just intime for MUK car show :)

Hey I'm a proud new Micra owner from Denmark. I would very much like to have these LED lights on my k11, does anyone have some I buy?

The Danish guy

Hey Mentalmicra.

Sounds good with them LED Lights. What price are we talking about?
Is it very hard to install them?

Back