GROUP BUY: Rear LED Lights for Micra K11

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Ok i got a email back from the seller and for one set its Rounded upto the nearest 10pence

77.90 GBP United Kingdom Pounds

For a bulk buy of 10 they are each rounded upto the nearest 10pence

72.10 GBP United Kingdom Pounds

This is without Postage. Will find out price for Postage to United Kingdom.

59 bhp is more than enough said:
total including postage is 135 gbp, i know as i have oredered a set.

yeh ah right :) cool. im gonna start saving and order in the new year :)

Im trying to find pics of em though :(

Could be interested in these, but would like to see them on a car also. Its a big jump from £77 without postage to £135 with, do they come with a gold box or something :s

scottish-sr said:
Could be interested in these, but would like to see them on a car also. Its a big jump from £77 without postage to £135 with, do they come with a gold box or something :s

probly from japan or ther abouts,,,shipping fee rather post man pat if you get me

its from taiwan. the guy is very good and his english is v.good

cos thats wer the march super s was released first wasnt it??

Right add your name to this list if u are wanting one. If we got 10 people (or more) interested i shall email the guy and ask for a postage for all 10. :)

1) Andy_S
2) R05_Micra
3) lewis
4) paddymarsden
5) Goldstar0011 (Might Be)
6) j.a.kelly (Might Be)
7) scottish-sr (Might Be)
8) Free
9) Free
10) Free

Andy_S said:
1) Andy_S
2) R05_Micra
3) lewis
4) paddymarsden
6) j.a.kelly (Might Be)
8) MEANMICRA 100%
9) Free
10) Free

I'll be up for it...

aint a clue mate. Will have to wait till 59 bhp is more than enough received his and fitted em. :)

I really doubt it'll be plug and play, and also the bolt patteren on the back may be diffrent and that'll be a #### to get them on.

Are these lights gonna be legal in the Uk etc?

i think they'll bolt to the car fine, wiring will be an issue i think. also i think it doesn't come with a fog light so that'll be needed.

got the reflectors tho so will prob be legal...

those wing mirrors are nice too :) apparently they fold in by themselves when you turn off the car...

its £32 Postage for one set

£240 for 10 sets postage.

so thats £24 Each (excellent at maths lol)

So total for one set is £109

Total each if bought in bulk of 10

£96.10p :D Inc P&P

NeX said:
those wing mirrors are nice too :) apparently they fold in by themselves when you turn off the car...

wonder if you can get hold of these for the micras we have..would be cool

yeh 59bhp lmao :) Need 2 more for the 10 group buy guys. If so the lights will be sent to my house and ill either have to send you guys em (prob be £100 total still saving) unless ur local which they will be free postage as ud pick em up lmao or id meet u half way or summot. (not too far though)

When weve got 10 i shall confirm all 10 of us want them and set a date for payment etc

Andy s you count me in no problem been waiting for a group buy of these for ages can't wait till we get 10 people to order them come on lads you will be one of a hand full in the country to have these light

As I do a bit of trade on the side overseas!!! Have you guys accounted for duty and tax!!!

I would recommend you get the seller to use EMS (Like parcelforce) less chance of getting stung at customs + get him to reduce the value - whoever is sorting this send me a PM and I will tell you a way to get round duty/tax, not bulletproof but worked for me 100%

yeah i got mine a bit ago, still havent managed to figure out how they wire up. havent really tried to be honest. any one got a ready made guide for japanese lights on english wiring coz i havent got a probe tester thingy (yeah thats the technical term) or a multimeter.

yeah i got mine a bit ago, still havent managed to figure out how they wire up. havent really tried to be honest. any one got a ready made guide for japanese lights on english wiring coz i havent got a probe tester thingy (yeah thats the technical term) or a multimeter.

yeh scan the diagram in. Im a sparky so i should be able to make heads or tails of it all :)

seems pretty pricy...too much 4 me at the mo...especally when i need some other important bits...like an engine that runs properly lol! Count me out of the buy folks!

JK

1) Andy_S 100%
2) R05_Micra 100%
3) lewis (Might Be)
4) paddymarsden (Might Be)
6) j.a.kelly (Might Be)
8) MEANMICRA 100%
9) Free
10) Free

2 left guys! if i missed anyone add your name please. :)

whenever you guys are ready im ready... but xmas and my january b-day gonna put ahole in my pocket...

i think everyone will be ready the paycheque after xmas lol...

just 2 more guys tho???

Back