GROUP BUY: Rear LED Lights for Micra K11

i was going to say, where did "7" people come from cause i could only count six that wanted them and 55 who already had them lol.

anyway when i get home from college in an hour :) ill write out my cheque, then pop down the post office!!
so it'll be sent 2day, so no more hold ups hopefully lol (fingers crossed)

are the indicators "orange bulbs" cause its a CLEAR space where they should be!!
i will need help fitting these please! (sorry)
cheers
napster

the thing is mean micra i left dixons before christmas so i got my very last dixons pay check today and it says ive earned 77p ! i ve been off work for 4 weeks so got a whopping £700 minus off my wage :(

oh dear :(

Well deadline is when i get cheque + 3 days (cheque clear time) Then ill be ordering them through a special ebay auction so that we can get refunded if anything should go wrong.

ok i have sent the seller a email confirming the price and that i have the money waiting for ordering. :) Should be ordering within the week so long as cheque goes through :)

my cheque was sent on friday afternoon!! :)

i hope nothing goes wrong with it and u recieve it soon :)
"andy_s": r u getting these off ebay? i think i remember u saying they where off ebay? if they r, how can this guy get the lights from a "taiwan March"?

mayb im all wrong?

yeh via ebay as its safer. :)

Hes got them in stock and he said i can order whenever. Just waiting for the cheque to clear then we ordering them :)

yep thats my cheque gone through :)
how do i know this......well cause my bank account has £108 missing from yesterday when i checked it lol.

ohh excited now lol.

when we will be recieving a "instal diagram" or someone said about making a "video" lol :)?

napster

Woohoo! Although expect a bit more of a wait guys. It took about 3 weeks from placing my order for the crystal headlights for them to be delievered. After all they're coming from Taiwan!

i actually cant wait either and hope everything is ok?
will be lush for only "6 K11's to have this LED lights" :) will be special!

anyway, im in a dilema? i dont know how hard it is to fit and replace the wires so hopefully someone can tel me wether i "add them to my 1.0L now" anyway, but ive been looking at a 1.3? so dont know whether to leave them off till i get the 1.3? but then im not sure if ill get the 1.3 and therefore "should i add them anyway"??

sorry for being CONFUSING

Napster

This email confirms that you have sent an auction payment of $910.00 USD to ********************* for an auction item.

Currency Conversion: £535.74 GBP = $910.00 USD
The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 GBP = 1.69860USD

-----------------------------------
Payment Details
-----------------------------------

Amount: $910.00 USD

Will keep in contact with this guy and make sure i get tracking number and such. Will inform you when they have arrived at my house.

Cool, now it's pretty much done and dusted I'd like to say big thank you and well done to Andy for getting this all sorted :D

Thumbs up :)

James.

We have a problem involving payment. I need to have a word with 59bhp now about this. He refused payment so all money is safe. Will keep you all upto date. Grr this is what i dreaded! :(

that sucks :-( i also think its odd that he has refused payment???
i thought someone spoke to this guy and as soon has we had the money he would send them (maybe im wrong)???

anyway: THANKS ANDY for getting us this far. cheers!!!!

Sellers sometimes refuse payment if your unverified? not sure what your paypal status is tho mate.

verfied status :) and confirmed addy.

he said he cant accept credit card which i was paying via payla about £330 as i had £211 on my paypal account from people sending via paypal. Of course he said hes on personal account so cant accept credit card payments. Ive linked my bank to the paypal and should be sending payment within the next 9 days it says! :eek: :( will keep u informed. Will refund all monies if there is any more problems.

Sorry guys!

thats cool andy :)
9days isnt that along a time "mean-micra", so u can hold ur RATCHET VERY SOON lol. or just pick it up everyday for a couple of minutes :)

then its just a wait for delivery.

hopefully everything will go alright, but if ya keep us informed that will be SWEET!

napster

ok bank account been set up and now transferring funds. Another 7-9 working days :( grrr bloody paypal. Will let u all know when its all been sorted and paid :)

ok just a update. I was expecting the paypal to cleared funds into my account from my bank.

Processing (Expected Clearing Date: 28 Feb. 2006)

BUT this is not the case as of 23:30hrs on 28th so should be tomorrow! :s. Will as soon as money is in the account i shall order the LED lights.

Regards

cheers for the update andy.
i dont know paypal AT ALL and heard its safe etc, but it seems to be a "slow process?. i only say this cause ive never used PAYPAL and will have to use it very soon to pay for a product, so i hope its ok lol?
cheers

59 bhp is more than enough said:
it took ages for my funds to clear so dont be dissapointed if they dont. apparently it takes 7-9 working days even though it says different.

im guessing that was directed at me?
what should i b disappointed about? the lights not going through or "what ever IM buying for by paypal?"
i wasnt being nasty or anything, was just enquiring about paypal, cause i havent got a clue?
napster

PayPal is USUALLY instant, but if the guy needs the funds from the bank account directly, it takes 6-7 working days.

Luckily my PayPal is set to Direct Debit from my bank account so when I bought the crystal headlights from him last year the money was taken out instantly! :)

paypal is usually instant if taking from credit or debit card. BUT becuase ive had to set up my bank into paypal and that takes 7-9 days THEN transfer the money into paypal from bank (another 7-9 days) then its a long process. All money has gone in my account now so am going to be paying any minute :).

Your payment for $910.00 USD to ***************** has been sent.

Currency Conversion: £533.03 GBP = $910.00 USD
The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 GBP = 1.70723USD

Sent Money.. :) Finally lol. Will keep you all updated throughout the postage etc....

so is it for definate that we are going to get them now?? cause other problems could occur (not putting people overly DOWN or anything) or is eveything sorted for delivery??? or....we just dont know?
napster

sounds good to me james :) also do you know whos doing the "wiring diagram" cause of the 5wires that need to be moved??

Well at this point in time, this expertise lies in the hands of 59bhp is more than enough, im not sucking up, honest :wasntme:

haahaa thats cool mate. i remember "55" saying he was going to design a "diagram" of some kind for the lights???
im not sucking up either but "hes expertise knows no bounds lol"
napster

lol @ james.

I have sent a email to the seller saying to note that these are low value and need to have a not for commercial use on em.. i cant remember but i had a email of someone on here telling me what to say. Hopefully shouldnt be long to arrive though. Ill keep u all updated though! :D i hope i can get these on before MUK in April :p

just a update guys!

I received a email from the seller and he has given me a tracking number. Will keep you informed :)

Just to keep you updated again..

I tracked the order. Translated from Chinese to English best i could lol

The latest results of the current state of dealing with the date, time processing of data from the original Board detailed pin States 2006/03/15 08:56 international fast Unit [sent to States : English] [total package number : 180] [flight number : TG635] [flight date : 2006/03/15] detailed processing of mail processing date, Board time to deal with detailed data recipient mail postal revenues 2006/03/14 13:54 Tainan Unit [sent to State : English]

So they been sent and are on a flight today :)

Andy_S said:
Just to keep you updated again..

I tracked the order. Translated from Chinese to English best i could lol

The latest results of the current state of dealing with the date, time processing of data from the original Board detailed pin States 2006/03/15 08:56 international fast Unit [sent to States : English] [total package number : 180] [flight number : TG635] [flight date : 2006/03/15] detailed processing of mail processing date, Board time to deal with detailed data recipient mail postal revenues 2006/03/14 13:54 Tainan Unit [sent to State : English]

So they been sent and are on a flight today :)
Who did he use to send the package? The tracking he gave me for the headlights had an english version! lol

nah i was just re-assuring andy-s that it might take longer than you thought. Ill write down what wires you need to change but the expertise lie in the hands of dusk coz he was the one who told me how to do it. Ill write down what needs changin over the next coupleof days

Back