Powercoil Lowering Springs Group Buy

i know what i wanted and i'm not sure what i got at the monent as i havent fitted the springs. so thats as much as i know. what wheels do you have on your car jay?

what beachboy and paynee are saying are kind of contradicting each other.... beachboy i have standard 13" alloys

i was guessing that if people didnt get lower than other peoples springs then maybe they all the same.
jay as you have the nissan 13" alloys would be usefull to get measurements off them to compare with the ones i got off the test set. but i can always get this data when i fit the springs but that wont be until a months time ish.

My springs will be fitted today! will try and get measurements before and after, and pics. mods could it be an idea to move this topic in K11 Tuning?

just to get a fair comparison i measured from centre of my 13" micra alloy in a straight line to the rim of the wheel arch. ie not perfectly vertical as it will angle slightly out to rim as the wheel is recessed from arch.

Read through the thread!!

I was thinking of getting springs of 50mm or so, but after reading all this i think i will go for out the box 35mm drop. I think that should be sufficient?
:upside:

looks good. very relived. wil get mine fitted asap to see how far i can push the handling.

PAYNEE,,,wer are lou's springs?the ones that are now being sent to robbo as he bought them from lou,,its been a while now and nothing has arived and nobody has mention anything about them,

Back