Group buy: King Spring F&R for Micra K11

CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
hi guys...

i am just wondering, if anyone interested in group buy for brand new set of king spring (lowered) for micra K11. i can get it cheaper that rrp if i can arrange a group buy.

as you all know, king spring is not the best spring, its not hard enough, it get softer after it gets older... but its quite cheap. i guess u got what you paid for... :) i just wanna lowered the micra abit so it dont look like a 4WD... :p

group buy price $220 (for both front and back)

brand new rrp is around $300

maximum 10ppl... i can't get anymore as they don't have many stock for micra left...

my phone number is 0413397102. you can email me at [email protected] to arrange payment. then i will add you to the list...

i am in melbourne but can probably ship interstate, i dunno how much it cost to ship. anyone have an idea? i will ask around.

regards,
Silas

List:
flameboy - VIC
mipcar - ??? *need to double check prices*
smidge - *checking on postage to sydney*

CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
yeah... let me know... if you can get cheaper please let me know, i will get it from your source... i'm in no rush atm, i just need to get 3-4 ppl in the group buy to get that price...

if we can get 10 ppl, the guy said he could give abit more discount...

CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
for all victoria member from melbourne metro and suburbs, pick up from knox city area...

for interstate members, postage around $10-$20, you can double check from australia post website... shouldnt cost that much.

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
smidge WROTE:

"anything going on with this? you have to run a adjustable panhard rod on it when you lower it right?

No, I never needed to adjust anything when I lowered my car. No abnormal wear on the tyres and handling improved a little. I should add that I had the springs profesionly fitted, so maybe adjustment was made. however nothing was said and I did not have an adjustable panhard rod back then.

Mychael

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
smidge... its highly reccomended you use a shorter/adjustable panhard as it lines the axel up properly. if you have wheels with a big offset (i think more than +35 or something) youl hit the guards on the drivers side under compression. i have a whiteline adjustable panhard in mine which ive just put lowering springs in n it works a treat. not to mention how much stiffer it makes the back of the car cos its fairly heafty haha. there like 100-150 from whiteline i think... not too bad seeing as itl ensure your not driving around with an off centre rear axle!!!

i found this too
http://www.micra.com.au/technical-articles/panhard-rod.php

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeh rolled is an option...youd probably only get about a cm out of it tho... but a panhard will fix the problem too and also stiffen then rear end.. is yours a super s?? i know that the super s ones are a bit thicker and stronger than slx ones... mine was pitiful... almost just a piece of sheet metal bent into a dome shape so it was hollow. the new ones solid steel i think.

anyway its upto you
tris

Back