GROUP BUY: Rear LED Lights for Micra K11

need to confirm with AndyS/ready to order

Just read the whole thread is this correct at the moment???

Confirmed interest:
1) Andy_S 100%
2) R05_Micra 100%
3) MEANMICRA 100%
4) James 100%
5) Robert Whelan 100%

Free slots:
6) Free
7) Free
8) Free
9) Free
10) Free

We need to confirm:
paddymarsden (Might Be)
lewis (Might Be)
Goldstar0011 (Out)
j.a.kelly (Out)
scottish-sr (Out)

Andy i'll give you the cash in person!!

okies :)

just thinking if everyone pays me by paypal. i know ill be losing out 3.5% each time but its not that much i suppose lol. Either than or a cheque to be sent and when everyones has cleared i can order them

I will contact the seller again today to confirm this group buy

Super S, look at this thread,
http://www.micra.org.uk/t6039-led-lights-fitted-with-crappy-pics.html

59 put his in look ace, you fancy putting ya name down for a set...

march-LED-tail.jpg

Andy_S !!! can you ask the guy how much he will charge for just five sets now...

(5 sets inc P&p) we split it 5 ways...

if he'll do a discount that would be great want these pretty soon... if we dont get numbers up i might go for it alone... but would rather groupbuy...

ta Andy

Andy_S said:
no probs :)

just sent him/her a email.
Yeah I don't know this persons gender yet either and I've bought from them - I'm assuming male. Although the box came with very neat handwriting on it! Hehe

ok got email back..

5 Units inc Postage and Package is $182 which according to XE.com Currency Converter is £103.36 EACH PAIR

So Total is £516.80

right then can the "Fantastic Five" get in touch with Andy_S... and any other lads who want in... lets say end of month deadline??? just to keep things in order...

1) Andy_S 100%
2) R05_Micra 100%
3) MEANMICRA 100%
4) James 100%
5) Robert Whelan 100%

any problems/questions just ask as you know im not running things its Andy... im just very impatient...lol

is there still a space to get these ??? of there is im definatley in No prob let me know asap

i would be interested if they are that price and that they can be "installed" VERY easily lol.

i dont do, or cant do majour updates to cars lol. just hope its easy

napster

there is still space. But upto 10 people the price will be the same as 5 people.

59bhp please tell us how easy they are to install and wire so that we can get definate answers from unsure members interested.

OK payment for these is £110 If paying by Paypal To account for surcharge and exchange rate changing every day every pound.

If you wanna send me a cheque please add me to msn or email me at [email protected]. Cheque is for £108

Orders will NOT be placed till all money has gone through. Sorry guys but i need to order all at once.

Reason price is higher is because i emailed again confirming these and he says that the price is now $190

yo, any more news on the "LED lights"?

im actually interested :) and speaking to "55bhp is not..." it only needs 5wires to be re-arranged so hopefully ill have enough knowledge to change these around?

napster

Napster said:
yo, any more news on the "LED lights"?

im actually interested :) and speaking to "55bhp is not..." it only needs 5wires to be re-arranged so hopefully ill have enough knowledge to change these around?

napster
If you have any problems I'm sure we could help too anyway :)

paypal address is [email protected]

Please give me your username on here (in the paypal comments part) and home address and a contact number when paying by paypal. The lights will be ordered at beginning of Feburary.

ok no probs. All money will be kept in the paypal account. If anything goes wrong and i have to cancel it all you will all get your money back 100% which if i get £110 per transaction i actually lose out £3.97 per transaction :( boo hoo so i bloody hope nothing goes tits up :) Once ive got 5 payments from people i shall email the seller and ask him can i buy 5 units (or more if i get more money) and for me to go through ebay with it to make sure we protected :)

No, however clear rear Micra lights are also not E-approved and pass an MOT fine. I think a reflector is needed for those though.

Also the clear side repeaters for the K11s on ebay are not E-marked either so I don't think it will be much of a problem.

i need to pay but cash in hand... will sort with Andy_s...

just one more person... come on...

tbh im shocked there was so much interest before, now no-one wants in...tut tut tut...:(

anyone????:)

mean micra said:
i need to pay but cash in hand... will sort with Andy_s...

just one more person... come on...

tbh im shocked there was so much interest before, now no-one wants in...tut tut tut...:(

anyone????:)
That always happens with group buys. Hopefully this last person will come on ASAP :)

my apologies for being abit of a "scaredy cat" on this matter, but im useless when it comes to moddding lol :-(
i know you guys where saying that it will be easy and a change of wires is all thats needed to have THESE LUSH LED LIGHTS up and running, but.....

so its "£108 cheque?", "the right reverse light bulb is switched with the fog light and then the standard fog connection is installed" and the "five wires, that need to be swapped round just unclip from there "housing compartments"?"

i really am sorry again people

Napster

napster where are you from... me and andy are nw and james is the dirty south... someone will help you no probs... 59 is gonna do a guide iirc when we recieve our lights, he is the guy that has already got these fitted and working...

honestly dont worry it cant be that hard...lol :)

ps: hurry up and buy...lol

lol at the dirty south comment.

As for fitting, I can't imagine it would be too hard, hell I'll even FILM the whole process if you want! :)

haahaa very funny lol :)

im right down in south, any further and ill be getting wet lol (sorry)
cheers james about saying about the video. 55bhp did tell me what was involved so....
its "£108 cheque" and they should pass an "MOT" will be nice to be the ONLY 5with these lights :)

can 6people buy or does it have to be 5

Cheers Napster

6 people can, if they get in before the order is sent off, but the price won't go down any more unless we can get 10 to do it.

well in that case count me in!! :) hopefully i wont regret this lol

too look on the bright side we will be the only 6 (including 55bhp) in ENGLAND lol.
so its "£108" cheque? or is it more? do i need to send anymore money for "delievry to house"?

give me an address and who to right my cheque to and itll be in the post :)

napster

Napster said:
well in that case count me in!! :) hopefully i wont regret this lol

too look on the bright side we will be the only 6 (including 55bhp) in ENGLAND lol.
so its "£108" cheque? or is it more? do i need to send anymore money for "delievry to house"?

give me an address and who to right my cheque to and itll be in the post :)

napster
Andy_S said:
f you wanna send me a cheque please add me to msn or email me at [email protected].
:)

final person required

right finally yes... i've just met andy_s at Cineworld and paid monies cash in hand...

so thats four of us paid for... Napster will be 5 hopefully...then the order will go in... if anyone else wants in do so now so andy gets all moneys in on time, we've been waiting a while now for this final person...

just to re-itterate(sp) payment methods are:

Originally Posted by Andy_S
if you wanna send me a cheque please add me to msn or email me at [email protected].

paypal address is [email protected]

Please give me your username on here (in the paypal comments part) and home address and a contact number when paying by paypal. The lights will be ordered at beginning of Feburary.

contact andy_S or james for any queries but all q's are pretty much answered throughout this thread...

:)ta meanmicra:)

Andy_S said:
OK payment for these is £110 If paying by Paypal To account for surcharge and exchange rate changing every day every pound.

If you wanna send me a cheque please add me to msn or email me at [email protected]. Cheque is for £108

Orders will NOT be placed till all money has gone through. Sorry guys but i need to order all at once.

Reason price is higher is because i emailed again confirming these and he says that the price is now $190

THE FINAL PRICE IS £110 by PAYPAL this will include postage to ur house i hope its enough lol (Paypal Charges 3.5%)

IF BY CHEQUE THEN FINAL PRICE IS £108

ADDY AVAILABLE ON REQUEST ON MSN :)

4 Payments received (inc me in that 4 lol) NEED ONE MORE (or more) Lights will be ordered ASAP.

Payment List

1) meanmicra - PAID
2) James - PAID
3) Andy_S - PAID
4) mentalmicra - PAID

*IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG I WILL REFUND YOU FULL.
Anymore??

emailed you "andy_s" :)

just one more little question??? with all those LED's for the brake lights and head lights, im just wondering if they are easy to replace? what LED's are they and where can u buy them from?

thanks
Napster

LEDs will go on for a very long time, in fact its quite likely they will outlive the car (unless you smash them of course lol).

A typical duty cycle for an LED is into the thousands of hours, and when you think they'll only be lit when you brake or when its dark they will last a LONG time :)

sounds good to me james lol.

LED's all the way :)
just need to get the adress off "andy_s" now!! then he can order them.
we will be the only 6 in UK with these and i think that will be something SPEACIL lol (sorry)
napster

will order after payment from napster has been received and cleared :)

If anyone else wants a set you can by all means send me the money.

1) meanmicra - PAID
2) James - PAID
3) Andy_S - PAID
4) mentalmicra - PAID
5) napster - not yet paid

6) 59 - first to buy

so thats uk6 Paddy lol... you can be no#7 i know you just got your xmas wage+bonus...lol

Back