what did you do to your micra today ?

Ok, thanks! Than MAF cleaning is a must. Should I check or clean anything else while I'm near the throttle body?
Of course try cleaning it, but generally the best thing to do is replace it, as on mine, it would cut out when cold, and just loose all go randomly, without warning while driving it.

Went big scrappy today, they had a sport+ breaking, got loads of stuff, piccies after Xmas.
They offered me the whole interior, but no good, seats were covered in oil, and ruined....idiots had sat in it with their filthy bleddy overalls on.
They broke the wrap around taking it off as well - not happy here.

Went big scrappy today, they had a sport+ breaking, got loads of stuff, piccies after Xmas.
They offered me the whole interior, but no good, seats were covered in oil, and ruined....idiots had sat in it with their filthy bleddy overalls on.
They broke the wrap around taking it off as well - not happy here.

How come you find all these micras in scrappers? I've looked in loads around me and not found any coilpacks, and they won't even let me wonder around and take bits off myself :(

How come you find all these micras in scrappers? I've looked in loads around me and not found any coilpacks, and they won't even let me wonder around and take bits off myself :(
I'm not allowed to wander around Huggy, you see what you're after, and they take it off.
You can strip them after they have taken everything off themselves. So you pay their prices + VAT. but still a good scrappies.
They have 7 at the moment, but 6 are no good for anything. I've got a lot of goodies for after Xmas.

I'm not allowed to wander around Huggy, you see what you're after, and they take it off.
You can strip them after they have taken everything off themselves. So you pay their prices + VAT. but still a good scrappies.
They have 7 at the moment, but 6 are no good for anything. I've got a lot of goodies for after Xmas.

Lucky bugger, I think I'm just gonna buy and break my own car - need a few body panels after a few years abuse :p

That looks like stuff from Noddies white turbo -> SirChris prev grey turbo. Recognise the Michelin man inlet pipe & U bend exhaust elbow
That's correct Paul. The Michelin man pipe(I like that reference), is off a Mercedes, and a lot of the other piping if from VW/Audi. Its the manifold and exhaust gear that I particularly wanted. I'll probably not use the Maf and boost pump as I only want 120-130bhp and megasquirt has a map sensor instead.

That's correct Paul. The Michelin man pipe(I like that reference), is off a Mercedes, and a lot of the other piping if from VW/Audi. Its the manifold and exhaust gear that I particularly wanted. I'll probably not use the Maf and boost pump as I only want 120-130bhp and megasquirt has a map sensor instead.
In my eyes it's a waste of time, for only 130, your built tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, literally my first thought - but it's alright he's built a world first this time which he won't talk about
It's true mate I ain't gona brag about it and write a blog about my car, I Wana keep it private, not like I haven't had 1.3 turbo before been there and moved on,

Thanks for the advice @Azzydot, cause your turbo build turned out well!
Thank God for British excentricity, that's all I'll say.
Not saying that all am saying is 1.3 turbo isn't worth the hassle for only 130 bhp my built cost me 1 grand from scratch I bet it leaves gtir skylines for sure

Quick question. CG water pump/alternator pulleys. are the all the same diameter? Or did some have bigger/smaller alternator pulley's?

Cheers :)

I'm having clearance problems with my CG swap into the K10 :(

Attachments

• 12413977_933084230071992_502118877_o.jpg
    12413977_933084230071992_502118877_o.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 236
Make a blog. We're all here to learn and share each other's plans.
That will be a blog I look forward too!
Had the ol' insurance on my case today, giving me a bollock about speeding, according to the black box I got 96mph sometime during the last 10 days, looks like the 1.4 box is working its magic :oops:

Quick question. CG water pump/alternator pulleys. are the all the same diameter? Or did some have bigger/smaller alternator pulley's?

Cheers :)

I'm having clearance problems with my CG swap into the K10 :(
they,re all the same ben, cant you shift the engine and box over a bit ?

they,re all the same ben, cant you shift the engine and box over a bit ?

Yeah i did in the end i elongated the holes in the gearbox mount. Which helped out loads :)

Attachments

• 12399008_933084183405330_554889619_n.jpg
    12399008_933084183405330_554889619_n.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 228
  • 12399785_933084260071989_220564334_o.jpg
    12399785_933084260071989_220564334_o.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 247
Have there been any photos or videos of this 400 hp Micra? if not surely it must be a wind up, I see no other reason not to show it.
Mate it's not a wind up I have reasons not to make a blog few years back so many ppl on here digged me on many threads so i didn't come back to make a blog but to shut many Nissan owners up @frank do I have a one off or not

Mate it's not a wind up I have reasons not to make a blog few years back so many ppl on here digged me on many threads so i didn't come back to make a blog but to shut many Nissan owners up @frank do I have a one off or not

I'm not bothered about a blog, a couple of photos will do for me, I'd love to see what you've achieved.

azzy,s previous build thread was seriously trolled by members on here, so i,m guessing he does,nt want to post any enginebay pics in fear of members pulling it to pieces again
but he,s itching to show everyone tho :D

azzy,s previous build thread was seriously trolled by members on here, so i,m guessing he does,nt want to post any enginebay pics in fear of members pulling it to pieces again
Am glad Frank understands what I been threw no one seen pics coz I didn't want funny comments about my built, Micra engine isn't my cup of tea

Your time was better spent on the build than wasted maintaining a blog for the masses Azzy...

Go on azzy....just one piccy please, pretty please :D
I'll sort the trolls for ya!

Back