what did you do to your micra today ?

Sorry to spam a little but ive had this micra up for sale a while now, and i need it gone. Any takers? Its in the for sale section.

Attachments

• 1450278203960.jpg
    1450278203960.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 289
BTW Anyone got a March (Plastic) Rocker Cover for sale?

Also as a bit of update, lots of parts have now arrived ready for a end of year re-prep. Hopefully will get some bits fitted soon.

Being standardized and (hopefully) Sold on saturday :'(
The March isn't my favourite daily.. I need something more sensible for motorways, and everyday use.

Awww :'( I am gonna miss that car

Get a Volvo as a daily. Cheap insurance (my V40 was actually cheaper to insure than the K10 haha) and you can pick one up pretty cheaply. And you get a stupidly big boot :L

Awww :'( I am gonna miss that car

Get a Volvo as a daily. Cheap insurance (my V40 was actually cheaper to insure than the K10 haha) and you can pick one up pretty cheaply. And you get a stupidly big boot :L

Volvo estate is high on my list of next cars, cheap, large, comfy, can tow a trailer and fit bikes in the boot...
What more can a man want?

I think my V40 may have some Renault parts but i don't really mind haha. It's a tank of a car. Currently has 143K on the clock on a 1.6L petrol and not a spec of rust on the chassis :)

The 66 has a Renault engine, but who keeps the original block on a 70s car? o_O All I know about the one I have my eye on is that it has not moved in at least 12 years nor been started, but apart from the passenger wing and bonnet all the other panels are stright

I put it in first gear and drove my car for first time I was shi--ting it is so quick, I Wana challenge the 1/4 miles not 0.60, who's gona come agasint me eh @frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its coming along alex :) alloy side exit/double decat, lightened f/w, hybrid turbo and remap
i would have gone for the skoda or seat if i had,nt needed a van tbh

Both engine seem to be nigh on indestructible, think the fabia runs over 420nm with just a map which would be nice!

An astra van would be good for me, need to transport bikes and tow just can't really afford van insurance at my age

Well u wouldn't ever see one of theses Micra coz am the first person in the country to have it done I seen many rally cars u haven't seen mines @frank can confirm its true

We've all got the point Azzy it's the first one in the UK to have whatever you've done to it! Just tell us....

On a twisty track I reckon I'd beat whatever you've made though :p

We've all got the point Azzy it's the first one in the UK to have whatever you've done to it! Just tell us....

On a twisty track I reckon I'd beat whatever you've made though :p
I'll challenge you when ur ready, must be on gravel, winners or winners no excuse

Bought a daily!!
jfxki8.jpg

Made a new friend when I met a nice man from the AA.. Got towed home when it broke down 8 hours later :( :( :(
s3it76.jpg
s3it76.jpg

Getting ready for tomorrow's MOT. Yesterday installed a new wishbone, sway bar bushes , steering rod and welded up the exhaust. Today: clean the MAF sensor, clean oil leakage from gearbox and figure out a way to hold the battery in place with something better than zip ties. :D
Also a question! A few times I had a nasty problem while accelerating at second and third gear. I hold my gas pedal down in a steady position and the car is slowly accelerating but then it sort of leaps forward a few times and begins to accelerate in a much greater way. Local mechanic said I should buy a new car, it's something with the motor and there could be millions of reasons for it. Did any of you ever experienced anything like this?? Loose connection somewhere or a worn out seal? I literally have no idea what to look for. :/

Getting ready for tomorrow's MOT. Yesterday installed a new wishbone, sway bar bushes , steering rod and welded up the exhaust. Today: clean the MAF sensor, clean oil leakage from gearbox and figure out a way to hold the battery in place with something better than zip ties. :D
Also a question! A few times I had a nasty problem while accelerating at second and third gear. I hold my gas pedal down in a steady position and the car is slowly accelerating but then it sort of leaps forward a few times and begins to accelerate in a much greater way. Local mechanic said I should buy a new car, it's something with the motor and there could be millions of reasons for it. Did any of you ever experienced anything like this?? Loose connection somewhere or a worn out seal? I literally have no idea what to look for. :/

With any issues like this I would suspect the throttle body/maf to be at fault - it is the most common fault and it can manifest itself in many ways, hunting at idle, power loss at high rpm, stuttering, etc

With any issues like this I would suspect the throttle body/maf to be at fault - it is the most common fault and it can manifest itself in many ways, hunting at idle, power loss at high rpm, stuttering, etc
Ok, thanks! Than MAF cleaning is a must. Should I check or clean anything else while I'm near the throttle body?

Back