what did you do to your micra today ?

Successful trip to the big scrappers.:D
DSC_0114_zpst2xrfn2d.jpg

DSC_0115_zpse6wbfzjy.jpg

DSC_0116_zpstk57rm8z.jpg

DSC_0117_zps7fbrg0ju.jpg

Your time was better spent on the build than wasted maintaining a blog for the masses Azzy...
Am happy wasting my time on my build coz I completed something Diffrent without even to come on here for help, last time was trolling this is wrong that's not right, they everyone knows what they doing, not saying am good but built something rare and am up to challage any Micra on the drag am waiting, not waiting to write a blog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am happy wasting my time on my build coz I completed something Diffrent without even to come on here for help, last time was trolling this is wrong that's not right, they everyone knows what they doing, not saying am good but built something rare and am up to challage any Micra on the drag am waiting, not waiting to write a blog

Be careful Azzy, I've got a standard 1.4....and she's quick - what'd you think, got a chance ?

Azzy, you have to remember there are a lot of people who say they've done this or that online and any self respecting person will question whether or not it's actually been done. Going by what's been said with nothing to back it up it's understandable that people want some form of proof

How much did you pay for that engine?

Yesterday I played with the full version of the Nissan DataScan software and did some data logging see vid below. I also tried to increase the tick over speed, but failed. Can this be done by software alone or is it a combination of software and the throttle stop?

How much did you pay for that engine?

Yesterday I played with the full version of the Nissan DataScan software and did some data logging see vid below. I also tried to increase the tick over speed, but failed. Can this be done by software alone or is it a combination of software and the throttle stop?

looks good matt, you might need to adjust the plastic idle screw also

Azzy, you have to remember there are a lot of people who say they've done this or that online and any self respecting person will question whether or not it's actually been done. Going by what's been said with nothing to back it up it's understandable that people want some form of proof
Now , now karl, I'm sure azzy has built a monster, just keeping it under wraps until he melts the track at Santa Pod ????

Does anybody know how different K10 hubs are to early 1L K11 hubs. I want to do a K11 brake conversion so i can run some bigger discs and callipers. I know Early 1L K11 hubs will have the same spline sizes but i don't know if the knuckle for the ball joint to go into is different?

Any idea's?

Now , now karl, I'm sure azzy has built a monster, just keeping it under wraps until he melts the track at Santa Pod ????
All am saying is I have the worlds fastest Micra bring on sr20dett Micra I have no problems, am not borthed about respect its my own personal car and u don't need to say this and that, @frank bring any Micra with any types of engine to drag I will pink slip

Sorry @Azzydot but I agree with @karlj Until I see proof I'm not betting on anything
Tbh am thinking of leaving this Fourms and planing on keeping my car and build of 200 photos and info to my self, I been hated in the past, didn't know how to weld, or wire, or use a crane, I realised one thing never give up or brag after thanks to @frank leant the hard way

Tbh am thinking of leaving this Fourms and planing on keeping my car and build of 200 photos and info to my self, I been hated in the past, didn't know how to weld, or wire, or use a crane, I realised one thing never give up or brag after thanks to @frank leant the hard way

Whatever you're going to do though - do it.

Maybe it's just me but it's infuriating having you constantly talking about the 'fastest' micra and not revealing anything. I know people took the piss last time, and they're starting too again because of you winding us up and then showing nothing.

You were never hated on your last build nor this one. The trouble is you come out with daft statements, such as 'you don't want to brag but I'll beat any car!'. Or 'I'll race you for 40K'. Do you not understand how foolish that makes you sound. Everyone on the forums are here to give or receive help, and read about interesting builds/projects. Anyway I'm waffling now.

This is going anywhere good...i vaguely remember azzys build, maybe he f***ed up but he at least tried and learnt alot in the process. People on the internet hate about anything they can anyway, not something you should even take seriously, but on the other hand most people go by the pics or it didnt happen . tbh the easiest solution is for azzy to upload an engine bay pic and shut everyone up

You were never hated on your last build nor this one. The trouble is you come out with daft statements, such as 'you don't want to brag but I'll beat any car!'. Or 'I'll race you for 40K'. Do you not understand how foolish that makes you sound. Everyone on the forums are here to give or receive help, and read about interesting builds/projects. Anyway I'm waffling now.
No one gave a toss about me or never wanted to help me, i leant the hard way I have completed everything my self in such way I didn't have to even come here, I have 4 people who's only seen this in flesh, only way to see my car and go on passanger is too meet me in person, I WONT DO BLOG this time
Reasons are someone will replicate my idea
Ask me questions how it all started off
Ask me for help about the Ecu, wiring
Ask what bhp it is and what mods I done

I only respect 3 people on this forums

This is going anywhere good...i vaguely remember azzys build, maybe he f***ed up but he at least tried and learnt alot in the process. People on the internet hate about anything they can anyway, not something you should even take seriously, but on the other hand most people go by the pics or it didnt happen . tbh the easiest solution is for azzy to upload an engine bay pic and shut everyone up
I don't need to do anything like that am keeping my car as top secret, anyone can think what they want am happy

Hey, hey azzy, c'mon buddy, don't upset yourself, its only a few words mate.
Just say to yourself....sticks and stones may break my bones.....you know the rest.
My posts to you are only in jest mate, I don't know one end of a spanner to the other.
I'm here to look and listen, which means learn to me. I'm going to have a bit of fun as well, that's life.
I have no doubt you have built a monster, one day a picture of it will appear somewhere no doubt.
Me personally I'd love you to post a picture of the snorter, just so I can be jealous of the power, and to see the dedication needed to build it.
No doubt you have been upset in the past, a lot of people are warriors on the old keyboard, but that's sticks and stones stuff, for your benefit you need to get past that, or it eats you up mate.
For the moment wipe the slate and start afresh. You'll feel a lot better for it. I'll start it off.
Hello azzy, and welcome to the forum.:D

I don't need to do anything like that am keeping my car as top secret, anyone can think what they want am happy

Im not saying you need to at all and i understand you not showing, its just a shame well never get to see it cos of a few people being bitchy on a forum. Personally id love to see it just because its a micra, even if u put a 1.5 tdi in it, or a 500cc engine in it its different. And you should be proud of the work you did to revive that rusty shell u had no matter what people say

I'm guessing, and my bet is....you've managed to get a Jaguar supercharged V8 in it, that'll give you 400 horses.
Don't know how you're going to keep it straight, or on the ground though?????
I did think you may have got an old Jag V12 6 litre in it (400hp) but no one could do that, them engines are huge.

I'm guessing, and my bet is....you've managed to get a Jaguar supercharged V8 in it, that'll give you 400 horses.
Don't know how you're going to keep it straight, or on the ground though?????
I did think you may have got an old Jag V12 6 litre in it (400hp) but no one could do that, them engines are huge.

Jaguar barely got the buggers in - those bonnets were vast haha

Jag v12's about the size of a Micra lol
I remember going to buy my first V12, the bloke opened the bonnet :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: WHAT!!!!!!
From memory it weighed three quarters of a ton!!!!! the car was over two tons I think, but it could motor.
They used to put on the back 5.3 HE which stood for higher economy (yeah) 13 mpg tops, put your foot down, and it dropped to 4mpg:eek:
22gallon fuel tank, 11 gallons in each rear wing, with a fuel tap on the dash for changing tanks to keep it balanced.
People used to look at me in the garage when paying for fuel....that's £85 pounds sir please (25 years ago) - really. LOL
They were bonkers cars, they were taken straight out the Le Man racing cars, restricted, and put into a saloon. My local Jag garage told me, they had never had a busted one brought in for the whole lifespan of production. The real early ones used to wear out the white metal on the lower bearings, other than that....no problems.
Memo to self....stop talking about Jaguars. sorry all.
I love my Micra more.

Last edited:
I remember going to buy my first V12, the bloke opened the bonnet :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: WHAT!!!!!!
From memory it weighed three quarters of a ton!!!!! the car was over two tons I think, but it could motor.
They used to put on the back 5.3 HE which stood for higher economy (yeah) 13 mpg tops, put your foot down, and it dropped to 4mpg:eek:
22gallon fuel tank, 11 gallons in each rear wing, with a fuel tap on the dash for changing tanks to keep it balanced.
People used to look at me in the garage when paying for fuel....that's £85 pounds sir please (25 years ago) - really. LOL
They were bonkers cars, they were taken straight out the Le Man racing cars, restricted, and put into a saloon. My local Jag garage told me, they had never had a busted one brought in for the whole lifespan of production. The real early ones used to wear out the white metal on the lower bearings, other than that....no problems.
Memo to self....stop talking about Jaguars. sorry all.
I love my Micra more.
Sorry huggy, I still love Jags.

I love Jags... Was looking at an xj6, cheap to buy just can't afford to run one!
You can get a spark enhancer for the old ones (the ones I like as well Ben) which will dramatically improve fuel consumption. You'll get 17 up to 28 mpg then.
The XJs are easy owning, just watch for oil around the bell housing, and rust on the rear radial arms, other than that it'll be cosmetic stuff.
But I can tell you now, this little 1.4 is just as awesome as my big Jags were, in a different way, but awesome....I love it.

You can get a spark enhancer for the old ones (the ones I like as well Ben) which will dramatically improve fuel consumption. You'll get 17 up to 28 mpg then.
The XJs are easy owning, just watch for oil around the bell housing, and rust on the rear radial arms, other than that it'll be cosmetic stuff.
But I can tell you now, this little 1.4 is just as awesome as my big Jags were, in a different way, but awesome....I love it.

It's more the insurance for me, was going to be like £1900 to insure a car not worth more than a few thousand - downsides of being 18 :p

Yup, understand that, these modern cars are totally different to what we had, they do demand respect.
My first car, a Morris Oxford, would take a week to get to 60mph, and two days to stop it.
How its changed.

Back