what did you do to your micra today ?

Finally fitted the new front wing.

Old rusty one. The whole headlight and chassis mounting had gone. Fortunately not transfered the rust to the chassis.

null_zpscbf89f33.jpg

null_zpse77d86b7.jpg

Nice shiny new one.

null_zps3f36f9a6.jpg

Really pleased as that was the only rusty part. Lucky it was a bolt on job.

I used to be like that... except I now have the parts. Was quite literally my shopping list :p
Clearly wanted it to be a nissan with the 'insane' sticker.. plus its another person that thinks his alternator is a turbo :rolleyes:

MicraPro.... save that k10
Oh dear... nice to know youve been rescued I know I saw that and thought wtf.
Haha there are so many people that think that :oops: kinda feel sorry for them and have to humour them for a bit.
I wish I could save the little k10 :(
My k11 is costing me enough at the moment tho just in bits that must be done before JAE...

Just off to a local scrappy on my bike to pickup a set of pre-facelift indicator grilles like Jen's mum's got. Really hoping they're the same shape, I'm taking one of mine in a rucksack to compare :). I HATE the facelift K12 grilles, they're bogging.

Oh dear... nice to know youve been rescued I know I saw that and thought wtf.
Haha there are so many people that think that :oops: kinda feel sorry for them and have to humour them for a bit.
I wish I could save the little k10 :(
My k11 is costing me enough at the moment tho just in bits that must be done before JAE...
I'm in the same boat there. Getting ready for jae. Best buy my ticket tho eh :p
I'm sure you'll save it soon :)

I'm in the same boat there. Getting ready for jae. Best buy my ticket tho eh :p
I'm sure you'll save it soon :)
I keep thinking im running out of time really need a wheel refurb but just havent got the funds or the extra time to do it in... indeed you have to be there nissubaru or not... :)

There will be joe :)
Ive bought mine and chloes tickets so commited to completing bits I want done...
did you buy membership at the same time? in the quantity box i wasnt sure if i was trying to buy my membership twice too... i dont have the money atm anyway though :( need to get me and hannah booked in

Why is btw whenever I am in London and I ring you, you never about. you avoiding me?

thats cause HMP scrubs only allow phone calls from 14:00 hrs GMT,,,,,,,,,,,,,2 sugars please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

naaaaa realy though you rang me ? amazed i am,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,feel like my b-day now :) same number 'fire man' got ?
did it go voice mail?

WDIDT? A full day of all sorts to mine. Boot springs, paint, finished plumbing fire extinguisher. Started my new brake lines inside the car too

did you buy membership at the same time? in the quantity box i wasnt sure if i was trying to buy my membership twice too... i dont have the money atm anyway though :( need to get me and hannah booked in
I already had membership mate so was just 2x1 jae ticket and 2x3bbq for the weekend :)

WDID? Got the front wheels balance, MY GAWD!

Never knew something so small could make the car feel so different, feels tight as a drum now :)

Booked it for an MOT tomorrow. Know it needs sills and a cv boot, maybe an exhaust centre section, hopefully nothing more

Took it for an MOT, two pages of fails Haha! Bit more welding than I thought and some other little bits. Better get busy!! Being as it's one of those last few Super S jobbies I'd better save it eh :) even if scrap is at a premium!
Same with mine, If it costs more than £350 to fix it I'll sell it for that much and buy another micra, bit only if they'll save it!

Well I doubt it'll be too bad, I really want to keep it because not only ridiculously early for a k11, its a ridiculously early super s. Hopefully I won't be handing the keys over to Karls dad!
Always good to hang onto a piece of history

Ok so after having the wheels balanced all was well, till I noticed that if I have my wheel dead straight the car goes to the left

so I have to turn slightly to the right to go straight,

Any thoughts on what this could be? just alignment?

Cheers Steve

Whenever I've had my tracking done, they put a clamp on the steering wheel to keep it straight, kind of like the steering locks you can get but it digs into the seat.

nah they just rebalanced the front wheels and now its sitting squint =/, ill just live with it till I get my springs then ill get it all sorted :)

Back