what did you do to your micra today ?

If it was though I wouldn't be able to use first gear when the car is moving. Once the car is moving first is fine.
Get a better mechanic, seems to be a lot of people getting advice from sh*tty mechanics on this forum these days, if you don't know cars that well and are not paying for an opinion get one from more than one garage, you'll get an idea of the good ones.

Went to the Norfolk show with micra pro and walked away with free t-shirts! :p
1372358982485.jpg

Wdid? Drove Nigel home :) including several diversions and a closed motorway, made worth it by the gorgeous sky blue e type I was cruising along next to :).
Also possibly sussed my recent top end power issue... The new filter I put on (mushroom type one) is much shallower than the old one and there's no way it can flow as well under high demand due to less filter area and the base plate being much closer making the flow pattern tighter too. Gonna switch back to the old one tomorrow and see if it helps :) was more of an aesthetic change anyway... I'm after speed not looks dammit!!

Rush to work, took a corner too sharp!

I'll need to hammer it back but not sure what to use. I have a mallet handle..but it's metal.
:(

A lump hammer and a drift mate, iv done it before with a half inch extension bar and my lump hammer :) just be careful not to damage your extension bar if you do use it.

Rush to work, took a corner too sharp!

I'll need to hammer it back but not sure what to use. I have a mallet handle..but it's metal.
:(
you need to break the tyre off the bead to get a hammer and dolly on it properly tbh scott, small mole grips will get it 90% there in the meantime :)
talking of mole grips :) WDIDT ? ran a .8mm drill through my ghetto manual boost controller

P6280110.JPG

you need to break the tyre off the bead to get a hammer and dolly on it properly tbh scott, small mole grips will get it 90% there in the meantime :)
talking of mole grips :) WDIDT ? ran a .8mm drill through my ghetto manual boost controller

View attachment 23703

No chance I'm taking the tyre off, it took an entire day to fit it last time!

Just had a look and it's folded the lip right round and there's only a 2-3mm gap between the lip and the wheel itself, not enough to fit some mole grips in.

Managed to wedge an allen key behind it and hammer that, it opened it up to 4mm or so, still not able to get an extension bar on it yet.

Puzzled now.

Got some little bits and bobs for it :)
20130628_115520_zps0db825ff.jpg

20130628_130107_zps01975f29.jpg

Some pipe for my internal washer bottle... saves cramping myself under the dash with a jug of water
Some exhaust wrap. New inline fuse. Some cable conduit and a box to house my spotlight relay.
All the little bits matter :)

And some NODSPEED STICKERS !!!! :D

The hub is straight, thats the wheel bent. Don't complain. In other news, my wishbone hasn't arrived yet...
1372441096341.jpg

I put my little super s up for sale/breaking for parts today :(. Atleast I am getting another one soon.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Breaking-...6066515?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27d4550653

...you've got 5 bids (£21) on that wheel nut :p

ETA: ...people really should read what they're bidding on, I can only assume you've had some e-mails...surely? she's obviously wanted, I mean, I have some mats she'd go perfectly with ^_^

ETA2:
Washed mine...and waxed the bonnet...my arms are killing me, so sod the other panels for now LOL
...even though I moved her 10 feet from my dad painting the fence last week, she's covered in little red specs <_<

...you've got 5 bids (£21) on that wheel nut :p

ETA: ...people really should read what they're bidding on, I can only assume you've had some e-mails...surely? she's obviously wanted, I mean, I have some mats she'd go perfectly with ^_^

ETA2:
Washed mine...and waxed the bonnet...my arms are killing me, so sod the other panels for now LOL
...even though I moved her 10 feet from my dad painting the fence last week, she's covered in little red specs <_<

wana do another one :) lol

Still need to do mine :(
Mine only started a couple of days ago, first I just cleaned the crap out from under the panel as it was too wet to silicone and that seemed to sort it, had some really heavy rain but it didn't come in. Siliconed it today though cos I thought it's only a matter of time...
Best get on it Joe, you don't want a soggy ecu :oops:

cant edit my posts :/ so

not today but i did this
temporary_zps31c0b748.jpg

wdidt; fitted a new clutch and rear crank oil seal, :)
temporary_zpsfcb2e1cf.jpg

leak,
playing with paint again :)
temporary_zps8500cee3.jpg

Changed both wishbone, ns which i havent changed before so as usual had to be cut out.... :( crappy job but luckily my angle grinder was working well today although it got v hot doing this!

New wishbones have been seam welded up, fully poly bushed including arb drop links, and caster adjusting rear bushes.

Got to finishing sorting the airbox, fit new quick shift (turns out the 1.0 have a different gear shift rod with a smaller hole), fit cat replacement pipe and get her tracked, and then a good wash all before next Friday for Go Motorsport Live at Silverstone where over 5000 people are expected! Was too busy to take pics..... Sorry apart from this one of the knackered wishbone bush....

http://twitter.com/MattEndeanRally/status/350998361756798977/photo/1

If wishbone bushes are rubber and twist when wishbone moves, does polybush have any other handling affects other than just a harsher ride?.

....Pictures wont show :(

I think this can happen if you're pictures are being posted alot? ( or "hot-linked" by others)
We can see your pictures though...just followed the URL to your album ;)
http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/Nissanubaru/media/20130629_180919_zps5f19e939.jpg.html
Stickers look great by the way :p

wana do another one :) lol

Nah....although...the bid is at £50 now, 4 entirely different people who seem to be unable to read...illiteracy is a growing issue on the world today :(
I just hate to double post... :oops:
ETA: LOL ...your wheels look beautiful Belly...more with the purple goodness...
---------------------------------------------

WDIDT?...continued the polishing/waxing theme on mine today
...did both front wings, the rear bumper, boot/hatch lid, wing mirrors and wheels...so....just the front bumper, rear quarters, doors and roof left now :rolleyes:
...better get the step ladder out tomorrow :D

...shiny shiny....
SDC11284a_zps5fc96c9a.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car/SDC11283a_zpsc144be4c.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car/SDC11286a_zps79c2fe1e.jpg
----------------------

also seeing as I had the polish in my hand, and my rag hadn't got quite grotty enough to walk to the bin under it's own power, I had a go at mums headlamps (hers have the classic "Renault" clouding <_<)
...I think they came up a treat ;)

before on the left (O/S), after on the right (N/S)...

SDC11290a_zps2ed1d29b.jpg

Close ups...
Before: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car/SDC11291_zpscc6cf659.jpg
After: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car/SDC11292_zps7b65b40a.jpg

if you're wondering I have done both now... :p

....I'm gonna have muscles in my arms by the end of the week at this rate LOL

Back