what did you do to your micra today ?

^ROTFL :p
Aww Ade... ^_^
your grill is looking good by the way...loving the blacked badging ;)
...I guess you'll have to change your profile/avatar image soon...or are you gonna stick with the K10 pic for a while longer?
In memoriam, so to speak...

ETA: ah.... 499 post for me :D

^ROTFL :p
Aww Ade... ^_^
your grill is looking good by the way...loving the blacked badging ;)
...I guess you'll have to change your profile/avatar image soon...or are you gonna stick with the K10 pic for a while longer?
In memoriam, so to speak...

ETA: ah.... 499 post for me :D
Thank you Jen, not happy that someone's dinged the wing while parked up though :( I can't bring myself to remove the old 10 yet....maybe when this one has lows n rims ;) Almost 500 up for you then :D

Bloody car parks eh? <_<
I think we should go on dragons den... Giant bubble wrap car surround...never get scratches in a car park again! LOL

Hmmm I hear ya <_<

...did you know that "13" reg cars are not fitted with indicators?...I found that out today... ^_^
saw a brand new Pug....cut up a Corsa...no indication
...a Brand new Volvo...lost on a roundabout...apparently...no indication
and an Hyundai...i10? turn left...then right...and left again in front of us...no indication...it would seem that they no longer make those with accelerators either o_O

LOL

Hmmm I hear ya <_<

...did you know that "13" reg cars are not fitted with indicators?...I found that out today... ^_^
saw a brand new Pug....cut up a Corsa...no indication
...a Brand new Volvo...lost on a roundabout...apparently...no indication
and an Hyundai...i10? turn left...then right...and left again in front of us...no indication...it would seem that they no longer make those with accelerators either o_O

LOL
For everybody's sake Jen, don't start me!! ;)

At the risk of breaking the moment of passion going on above, I painted my 3rd brake light surround satin black today as all the acres of grey plastic are getting to me. Jobs to do, buy camera so I can post pictures and fit new seats (once I've worked out how!).
I've also ordered some orange leatherette and may get some green alcantara too, I fancy doing some re-trimming :p

Wagoneer said:
Oh, and I want to find out how to make a blog on here so I can document all the fiddling that I do. With the car, Jen, before the giggling starts.....

K11 general - > K11 blogs - > new thread

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Washed her and hoovered her out. First time it's been done since she rolled off the forecourt 23 months ago! My mothers neglected the poor little Moocra. Now she's in my custody I'll give her the attention she deserves :)

Wdid? I know its not a new or original mod but the facelift just cries out for it..............:rolleyes:
IMAG0300_zpsb5f453bc.jpg

Looks ace mate that does! simple to do?
Cheers Dougie :D I believe there is a guide on here somewhere but its basically remove headlights, remove clips that hold glass and backing together, cook in oven on a low heat for a few minutes to soften glue, carefully remove glass from backing, mask of headlight reflector, key and spray rest of light backing, run a bead of silicone round light, put glass and backing together, cook in oven to resoften glue, squeeze together and refit clips then refit headlights to car, stand back and admire :D About 2 hours all in :)

Drove to the first Goodwood Breakfast club of the year (Free Tax Sunday) and nearly got beached on the way into the parking field. That would have been embarrassing with a long line of cars down the road waiting to get in! It was a massive turn out of Pre 73 awesomeness. I didn't take any pics because I had the children with me - but as soon as there are some up I'll link to 'em. Don't forget it's "Sushi Sunday" next month. There's a thread in the Souhern Meets section.

Back