what did you do to your micra today ?

a6ady7an.jpg

Found some rather odd sound deadening... Seems rather odd as it is only on one side....

Micra turbo... init

Honestly dude, there front cross members been welded once before abd theres a slight tiny bubble on one of the wings but apart from that not a thing :D

Well unless mines developed massive gaping holes in the past 2 months from nothing then idk :D, was up on the ramp last week and it still looked perfect :)

Loll. One again there is all always rust. Even if a tiny spot behind paint. But as you are so sure, as to get upset with your awesome purchase. Check the sills and remove the inner plastic arches to fish out all the crap behind there.

Micra turbo... init

Loll. One again there is all always rust. Even if a tiny spot behind paint. But as you are so sure, as to get upset with your awesome purchase. Check the sills and remove the inner plastic arches to fish out all the crap behind there.

Micra turbo... init

I have to agree, my Micra had been garaged most of it's 18 year life and from what I could see there was 0 rust, like, everything was completely solid. And when we cut it open, sure enough, there was some of the orange devil on the surface of the steel inside of the rear sills. Very minor considering it's age though and wouldn't have been a problem for a couple years atleast.

EDIT: However, if there's so little rust that you can't see it, I'd not worry about an MOT, I'd just keep it in mind that you might need some preventative efforts one day.

Back