what did you do to your micra today ?

Not micra springs then?

Something tells me I'm not going to be able to keep their origins a secret lol, they're matiz lowering springs. Apparently the drop (for a matiz) is 35-40mm, so if the rears (on k11 shocks) drop it approx 50mm, having the lowering springs should drop a max 90mm

Something tells me I'm not going to be able to keep their origins a secret lol, they're matiz lowering springs. Apparently the drop (for a matiz) is 35-40mm, so if the rears (on k11 shocks) drop it approx 50mm, having the lowering springs should drop a max 90mm

Thats a good plan :) matiz rear lowering springs could be the answer to many problems :) deffo gotta let us know how it goes!

Thats a good plan :) matiz rear lowering springs could be the answer to many problems :) deffo gotta let us know how it goes!

They can't go on the vibe though :(, cause of my ballon tyres I rub at the height I'm at now any further and it'll be undriveable

I still need to check what my new front setup ends up like, but my complete setup is reasonable, £100 for rear springs, £15 for rear shocks, £40 for front springs and got the shocks free
Although that sounds very reasonable at this moment in time that's a kings ransom to me :(

Got it checked over by mot tester to see what it needs for mot next month, needs x member, both rear inner sills patched part of the floor patched, the bits behind the rear bumper need welding, wheel stud, horn, a wing, bgger wheels to get onto brake roallers lol

No idea but I got stuck on the jack on the 4 post ramp so I don't wana try putting it in the rollers incase I get stuck lol

Moved it about 12 foot...think i really need to finish fitting the aux valve plumbing, its a pain in the ass for the first few minutes and gives the impression i can't drive the car properly lol.

managed to got my 1.0 litre upton 80 today but think the tractor driver shot himself seeing me hurtling towards him lol and that's without any mods to engine lmao

Blacked out nostrils and front badge
IMAG0280_zpsadf129fc.jpg

Cleaned up rear
IMAG0282_zps36fb419a.jpg

And fitted some SR alloys, courtesy of ox11ey :D
IMAG0278_zpscc87aecd.jpg

Cheers Josh dude ;)
Looks sweet that does mate! A Pre facelift tailgate plastic looks smart on a facelift if you've got any spare penny's :D

iirc the manual says 93 was max.
But 80 on the speedo is probably around 74mph anyway.

Yup, book speeds are 93mph for the CG10 and 106mph for the CG13, which I have found to be very accurate when verified with a GPS.

10% is about right to deduct from an indicated speed to gauge true speed.

I should be happy then, my 1.0 pulls over 110 on the speedo and that's with fat 185 tyres and a passenger!
Does take a while to get there though...

Looks sweet that does mate! A Pre facelift tailgate plastic looks smart on a facelift if you've got any spare penny's :D
I'd like one dude but on swapping wheels yesterday I noticed I have about 1mm of front brake pad material left and discs are knackered, feel it through brake pedal, so they have to take priority I'm afraid :(

Just changed the brake fluid. Just under a full liter of DOT4 for all four corners. Front stuff looked fine, the stuff that came out the rears looked like foggy pi$$ o_O:

brakes.png

Also, and this is embarrasing, I found a luggage bungee wrapped around the drivers side suspension spring left there when I fitted the brake discs 500 miles ago :D.

I'd like one dude but on swapping wheels yesterday I noticed I have about 1mm of front brake pad material left and discs are knackered, feel it through brake pedal, so they have to take priority I'm afraid :(

I got a spare one that needs fixed if you want I will send you it ? all I got the old door cards if you want them to modify

I got a spare one that needs fixed if you want I will send you it ? all I got the old door cards if you want them to modify
That's a very kind offer, pm me what you would be needing, ie postage or whatever, on rear trim and I'll see what I can do with it. Cheers Stealthcol, appreciate it ;)

Back