what did you do to your micra today ?

V had enough of mine its to boring lol I want something with more power, I would keep the car and just engine swap but need car for everyday so was just gona sell and buy one ready, I'll still be with micras hopefully just what money can buy :)

Go for a pre-facelift K11 Super S or SR then, there's some decent cheap ones out there at the moment. And they're rapid :). The K12s are just too much like bubble cars

fitted and balanced my huge 135 tyres lol :), and fillered the groove/bead for a smoother dish

Attachments

• SDC12218.JPG
    SDC12218.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 681
More of what did I do for my micra... Finally paid out for gas shocks and lowering springs! They were all giving way and sounded like a rusty communist bunk bed. £210 tho. Ouch.

Gave her a clean for the first time in months. Mmm, shiny :grinning:. Re-fitted most of my interior, tidied up the engine bay, took out my sub and amp. Took a decent photo of her last night as well (Y)

Attachments

• 2011-06-06 20.31.45.jpg
    2011-06-06 20.31.45.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 695
Gave her a clean for the first time in months. Mmm, shiny :grinning:. Re-fitted most of my interior, tidied up the engine bay, took out my sub and amp. Took a decent photo of her last night as well (Y)

Looks awesome! Very jealous! Is that an air feed in red on bumper?

Yesterday I got new tyres on my steelies and today I went to scrappies and acquired the boot catch I needed for my release cable to work when I get it fitted.

Ordered Brembo discs, green stuff pads, short shifter amd some nice wheel nuts. Oh and bought brake fluid, 70% trade discount :grinning:

Made some spacers to raise the rear of the bonnet 25mm, fitted them and they fitted great with some longer M8 bolts, only problem is i don't like the look so put it all back to standard :doh:

Put all my interior back in, ordered a big pack of JDM/random stickers for my K11, looked at getting a new spoiler for it (Y)

Today I stripped everything out of the rear of the car to clean it and fit the cable for my boot fuel release then put it all back in again. I also filled the hole left by the rear wiper

Tomorrow I will hopefully get the driver seat out and get the handle fitted. I also need to finish repairing my spoiler. Yesterday I had a message from the owner of a 2nd facelift micra that was left in a local car park as it broke down saying it's mine and I can pick the keys up. It's not taxed so have arranged to keep it on my mums drive till I can do something with it. Will see of I can find out what's up with it then sell or scrap it depending.

Today I stripped everything out of the rear of the car to clean it and fit the cable for my boot fuel release then put it all back in again. I also filled the hole left by the rear wiper

Tomorrow I will hopefully get the driver seat out and get the handle fitted. I also need to finish repairing my spoiler. Yesterday I had a message from the owner of a 2nd facelift micra that was left in a local car park as it broke down saying it's mine and I can pick the keys up. It's not taxed so have arranged to keep it on my mums drive till I can do something with it. Will see of I can find out what's up with it then sell or scrap it depending.

done mine saturday its bit of a pain but it does seem to do well just waiting on the last little bit to finish it off!

I bought that Micra for my brother, but it had so much rust and some cracks on the chassis that i couldnt bother to fix it, so i removed all the good parts and will send the rest to the bin... :wasntme:

What route did you take the cable?

starting at the lever end!!!! looking at the inner sill you will see a dippy round section which is quite large... which is where i positioned the handle!

then ran along the sill to the front of the rear seat along that ridge, and into the rear quarter keeping it tight on the side otherwise the carpet will stick up a bit!

under the fuel filler cap and mounted that in place and round through and out in the corner under the boot, along the edge and it needs to be looped around to come from the correct angle to meet the booth latch correctly!

duct tape is your friend

That's fairly similar to the way mine is. Think I'll prob need to take out rear seats again to tidy it up when I have fitted the lever but ain't too much hassle. Cheers for posting. I'll keep an eye out for the bit you need. I 'aquired' mine at the local scrappy

That's fairly similar to the way mine is. Think I'll prob need to take out rear seats again to tidy it up when I have fitted the lever but ain't too much hassle. Cheers for posting. I'll keep an eye out for the bit you need. I 'aquired' mine at the local scrappy

please dude i need it to make progress! my local scrappers has only ever one micra in or none at all! its best to remove the drivers seat for the lever

Tried to solve the mystery of my mysterious rattle, and failed. Ordered some more stickers for her, fitted a new oil breather filter, bought and fitted some new exhaust rubbers, relocated my horn back to where it was originally (at the front of the car, behind the grill), only to find that it is still permanently on if I connect it all up (would actually appreciate some help on that last one :grinning:). Tried to source some new door trims, and the rest of my interior panels

Put on a load of stickers, hoovered and polished the interior since it was looking a bit grubby, hammered out a dent on the passenger side rear quarter panel, and cleaned her. All the while wishing I was going to Jap Show with her, but can't afford to :down:. Oh well, maybe in September (Y)

everyday lately it rains and i put my wipers on an they squeask like mad so i think about fixing them but nah cbf!!!!

thats what i do and before you ask its not the blades

Did get my birthday present from Hubby & child, only a week late, but can't grumble at a nice bottle of perfume!

"cent" from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk
smells good:grinning:

DSC01038.jpg

After 5 pounds of unleaded to wash down

DSC01113.jpg

worst of the rust
DSC01155.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

base color before actual color . the primer under that is the light orange 2 pac primer color
DSC01148.jpg

Found slight water leak from the radiator today :-( Should be okay, nothing too serious (fingers crossed)!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

Back