what did you do to your micra today ?

If they're like other cars, then the whole stub axle comes off, so you might be able to swap them, or possibly space them out instead of using wheel spacers.

Any of the suspension brains know about this?
Can't be done without some hard graft. The drum/disc would be pulled away from the shoes/caliper if spaced

Taking Melody the Micra to watch a road rally tonight, which probably means I will be posting in the next few days saying ''just washed my car after the rally on the weekend.''
Think dad is getting a welder today too, so hopefully can have a stab at welding in the next week or two :) Exciting!

Just because it's rarer doesn't make it better... Would have the 4wd anyday. The Harry Hockley ones are awsome
My only reason in thinking they are better is because they are more reliable. The 4wd ones love to blow transfers boxes, rear diffs and cv joints, also have problems with gearboxes as well. Pretty easy to tune them as well pretty common for people to hybrid the turbos with a corsa turbo , use starlet injectors,up the boost and remap to about 110bhp.

have you seen the harry hockley one on ebay? Seriously tempting that is.

Last edited:
My only reason in thinking they are better is because they are more reliable. The 4wd ones love to blow transfers boxes, rear diffs and cv joints, also have problems with gearboxes as well. Pretty easy to tune them as well pretty common for people to hybrid the turbos with a corsa turbo , use starlet injectors,up the boost and remap to about 110bhp.

have you seen the harry hockley one on ebay? Seriously tempting that is.

Yeah the gearboxes are a well known weak point... Still, 4wd is cool. End of :p

Yeah the one on ebay is tempting, 10k red line, wouldn't be massively quick (circa 6/7 sec to 60?) but would be good fun to flick around

Yeah the gearboxes are a well known weak point... Still, 4wd is cool. End of :p

Yeah the one on ebay is tempting, 10k red line, wouldn't be massively quick (circa 6/7 sec to 60?) but would be good fun to flick around
well my mates one is near enough standard front mount intercool and 0.7 bar of boost. that thing pisses on 1.8 turbo golfs and audi tts to about 80 then they have the top end. so yeah about 6-7 seconds but for 600cc thats amazing really.

that one on ebay only has about 9000 miles its unreal. if i had the money i would buy that in a heartbeat.

EDIT: Did some digging and found out that red one on ebay has been rolled. Found an ad of it from eailer this year. Only sold for about £900 and the owner then said it has been rolled.

Last edited:
My life is getting worst now. :( I got dent quarter rear panel FFS. Didn't see this pole FFS.
du3e4a3e.jpg
qusu2yme.jpg

That's pants. You ain't allowed to moan though as you did it to your own car lol. That's got to buff out. PS how did you not see that

Yea I know FFS. It is really disappointing. :( It looks like I want to get another shell lol but I can't man. It's too much so I will stick with this sr. I won't be able to attend any events cos of this embarrassing dent. I always want to make this sr into good show car.

This pole was on the right side so I look at the left then I left turn. I scrap on the driver side. ( just only quarter rear panel)

It won't be fixable so it looks like my old super s's dent. I will try to tidy up and clean these scratches.

U can see on this pic Chris. I should be on the ground not grass FFS. If I was on the ground then I will be ok.

I had to rush in this early morning so it was my fault who didn't look this pole carefully ffs.

My life is getting worst now. :( I got dent quarter rear panel FFS. Didn't see this pole FFS.
du3e4a3e.jpg
qusu2yme.jpg
Jesus man, I think I am the winner when it comes to hitting poles. I wrote off a K10, bent the chassis rail and everything. I just use a ratchet strap, rope and a transit tipper to fix it lol.

mycrash_zps0bdc42a9.png

Love the dukes... Want one while I'm doing the 125 years
Im 21 and wanting to do my full test but for a 125 it prety pokey man I got told dont rev over 7.5k until first service he says thatll be easy enough I find it relatively easy to blast over that. Oops lol

I did mine in 94, while suffering from a broken back after a bike accident.... Think the examiner took pity on me as I couldn't move very well with a corset on.

I did mine in 94, while suffering from a broken back after a bike accident.... Think the examiner took pity on me as I couldn't move very well with a corset on.
Passed mine in 1976 used to run 750 suzi's.....lovely things. Fractured my back as well, back in 92 but work related...10 hour op fixed it....sort of, got to be careful when I sneeze!!!!! might fall down from it - bonkers.

Im 21 and wanting to do my full test but for a 125 it prety pokey man I got told dont rev over 7.5k until first service he says thatll be easy enough I find it relatively easy to blast over that. Oops lol

Yeah it's meant to have a whole 15hp.... Still, perfect for commuting on

Back