what did you do to your micra today ?

cleaned and waxed it, ended up getting filthy again going on a random drive going through west berkshire and part of oxfordshire, only got a few photos too because its mainly busy roads and not that many photo spots :(

Fitted these to get rid of my failing standard top mounts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 347
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 358
Turbo, manifold, downpipe and mid pipe off.

Manifold needs a light skim to true it up before its all sent off to zircotec, as it was 'just' sealing on the exhaust gasket extremities on cylinders 1 & 4.

Turbine housing will have to stay as is, as it refused to budge from the bearing housing. Will just stick with the current turbo and jacket for now.

Next up, some intake mods together with a few subtle engine bay relocations, which will hopefully see light prior to JAE...

Started a small job at a garage yesterday.. Had to put a new tyre on a Micra rim today, walked over to the micra to put the new tyre in the boot and it was covered in flower stickers!

Such cool many wow

My brakes are too good and my tyres are too rubbish. I keep skidding lol

New tyres come pay day I think!

Micra may become more a toy next year so I'm holding back on doing stuff

I need to see this now
I knew you'd say that *facepalm*
I've put it in my micra storage trailer, but here's the picture the seller put on ebay ;)

It is damaged but, having already seen it in person when I collected my 99p bonnet, I think it can be salvaged ^_^
...can't say no for £30

Attachments

• 1407325480808.jpg
    1407325480808.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 286
I knew you'd say that *facepalm*
I've put it in my micra storage trailer, but here's the picture the seller put on ebay ;)

It is damaged but, having already seen it in person when I collected my 99p bonnet, I think it can be salvaged ^_^
...can't say no for £30
Bang on great deals! Still up for Sunday BTW dearest?

Inspected the head on the turbo K11 and found it to be standard.

That means one thing..................UPGRADES!:rolleyes:

Lol @pollyp that's exactly what I had in my head when I typed that ;)

I'll copy what I did on the NA engine. Valve upgrade and a proper port job. The rest is already upgraded and good for boost & rpm.

Damn you I wanted to get the upgrades first :D

Won't be anytime soon, as the next house is the immediate priority.

Jesus man, I think I am the winner when it comes to hitting poles. I wrote off a K10, bent the chassis rail and everything. I just use a ratchet strap, rope and a transit tipper to fix it lol.

mycrash_zps0bdc42a9.png

Lool you are one of the worst drivers here. Joking man. Damn, your k10 got worst dent than mine.

Just realised, I hadn't checked under the bonnet of the micra since the overgeating stopped like 2 months ago... Used 1/4 of the dipstick range of oil and no coolant.

Just realised, I hadn't checked under the bonnet of the micra since the overgeating stopped like 2 months ago... Used 1/4 of the dipstick range of oil and no coolant.
I refuse to check my oil level often as I know I will be constantly filling it up. if i forgot about it then i will stop worrying how messed up my engine really is.

Started a small job at a garage yesterday.. Had to put a new tyre on a Micra rim today, walked over to the micra to put the new tyre in the boot and it was covered in flower stickers!

Such cool many wow

theres one like that who lives near me, covered in flowers, theres another thats harlequin style and another where the whole boot is sticker bombed and an old dear hacks around in it haha!

Back